• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Familial penis size?

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date
lifelong cuck said:
I should also add that during other sessions my wife admitted I wasn't the first lover she had on our honeymoon. After our wedding night I started drinking a bit and she ended up cucking me with a local man after 10 days of celibacy for us both.

She IS good; if she stood at the altar with a load of sperm swimmin' around in her AND convinced you she'd been celibate for 10 days......shit, you're a BORN cuckold.:rolleyes:

T.

Reactions: littlecucky
Wedding cum filled pussy

Troilusand said:
She IS good; if she stood at the altar with a load of sperm swimmin' around in her AND convinced you she'd been celibate for 10 days......shit, you're a BORN cuckold.:rolleyes:

T.

Sorry we hadn't had sex in over two weeks saving it for our wedding day but she was visited by an old B/F who she'd cucked me with even back when she was still a virgin to me.

The 10 days I referred to was after our wedding day, she cucked me on our honeymoon because we hadn't had sex, she only did me on honeymoon because their was a big cum stain on her sheets.

Also one time she had this big damp stain in the gusset of her panties, she told me it was a sweat mark, I believed her, I didn't know she was fucking her boss.

Bellful of cum

Troilusand said:

T.

Yes she took her vows with 4 loads in her belly, leaking into her little white bridal panties and her mother woke them up at 5.00 am as they'd fallen asleep!

I do feel so silly now in hindsight about how naive I was. She also kept those panties unwashed, she showed me them as she packed the last of her stuff after the divorce.

She kept a trophy! What a BITCH! What a sweet bitch. How'd you get along with the enabling M.I.L.?

T.

Trophy of cum stained panties

Troilusand said:
She kept a trophy! What a BITCH! What a sweet bitch. How'd you get along with the enabling M.I.L.?

T.

Yes, she kept them and never washed them but also she never rubbed them in my face.

Well she is now a very dominant sexy lady!

Not sure what you mean by "How'd you get along with the enabling M.I.L.?"

Well, if her mother woke them up at 5:00 A.M. on your wedding day, she obviously was complicit. How did she treat you?? What did you think of her? Or was it just your standard M.I.L. relationship for the most part?

Oh, understand now. She always supported her daughter's cuckoldry of me and took her away on holidays so she could fuck as a single woman.

She also encouraged her daughter to seek out other men to impregnate her when we had trouble conceiving.

I have seen my Dad's cock, and it always looked big to me. But then, I was a young boy and anyone else's cock looked bigger than mine. I think you have to consider that perspective. I have seen my two older brothers naked. I am the same size as one and bigger than the other. I think logically, there are manny factors involved in Penis size. hereditary of course and not just from mother or father. It may go back further. i think it is reasonable, (and statistically it is true) that a man 6 1/2' or more tall with large feet and hands large enough to hold a basketball one handed and in good physical health and condition will have a longer penis than the norm. However, Physical conditions such as overweight, Diabetes, heart disease, can cause low blood flow to the penis and prostate resulting in 'weak' erections of small size. regardless how big the man is.
Harry

Lifelong, just saw the pix on the "Hapless" thread; is that an erection in pic 2? If so, you need a new ruler if you think you've got 3 inches. Or maybe I have 9? Hmmm.

T.

3" erect

Troilusand said:
Lifelong, just saw the pix on the "Hapless" thread; is that an erection in pic 2? If so, you need a new ruler if you think you've got 3 inches. Or maybe I have 9? Hmmm.

T.

Sorry I said I had been 3" erect MOST of my married life. The past few years it has been shrinking to the point where it's minimal now and can even appear as negative. Last useable erection I had was 3 years ago when it was about 2.5", shorter than that and I can't get it inside far enough to get a stroke but it worked on the outside up against her clit!

Attachments

• -ve dick4.jpg
    -ve dick4.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 111
  • -ve dick2.jpg
    -ve dick2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 106
Overall size

Harry2614 said:
I have seen my Dad's cock, and it always looked big to me. But then, I was a young boy and anyone else's cock looked bigger than mine. I think you have to consider that perspective. I have seen my two older brothers naked. I am the same size as one and bigger than the other. I think logically, there are manny factors involved in Penis size. hereditary of course and not just from mother or father. It may go back further. i think it is reasonable, (and statistically it is true) that a man 6 1/2' or more tall with large feet and hands large enough to hold a basketball one handed and in good physical health and condition will have a longer penis than the norm. However, Physical conditions such as overweight, Diabetes, heart disease, can cause low blood flow to the penis and prostate resulting in 'weak' erections of small size. regardless how big the man is.
Harry

I'm so much smaller was 5.25" as a youth, 3" most of my married life, always been big and sporty but at 50 did have the female hormone profile of a 30 YO woman.
Father and brothers were much bigger!

Real photo of my small dick

Troilusand said:

T.

Well at least you've seen a real photo my of hard cock as I sucked cum out of my wife's cunt, she was sucking the guy hard to fuck her. That was a real good erection for me back then, seems you enjoy to make light of it now?

It wasn't a posed for a photo of my cock, that was incidental, it was of me eating cum from my wife's cunt as she sucked her lover hard. But in seeing it as so small it does help explain why my wife cuckolded me all our married life.

Quite right about the cumback, but it's in a tissue, swirling down the toilet.:p These little smileys need tails on 'em.

Little things

Troilusand said:
Quite right about the cumback, but it's in a tissue, swirling down the toilet.:p These little smileys need tails on 'em.

Little things cum in special packages!

Sure you'd prefer to shoot over something warm that cums back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the time will come when society practices "selective breeding", and allow only men with large cocks to be fathers, so that all young men will have big ones too.

My mother in law wanted more for her daughter

Son of John said:
Perhaps the time will come when society practices "selective breeding", and allow only men with large cocks to be fathers, so that all young men will have big ones too.

I think this is what my M.I.L. intended for her daughter by telling her to get pregnant by someone better endowed than me, who could do the job properly. She always felt and wasn't ashamed to say that it was my small penis size that prevented her daughter getting knocked up for so long and when it was obvious another man did achieve it first, she was very pleased and told me so.

It is very hard to compare "true" cock size when one is soft. Some dicks grow much more when hard that do others. For that reason it is not a true test of whether one's cock is the same size as anyone else's, unless you see them hard.

Also, small cocks, when soft, grow more when hard than do cocks that are larger when they're soft. There tends to be less difference in cock size when everyone is hard.

And since comparatively few boys will ever see their fathers' hard-ons, they cannot really know how they compare.

Are there any men who actually discussed cock size with their fathers?

Father's cock size

Son of John said:
It is very hard to compare "true" cock size when one is soft. Some dicks grow much more when hard that do others. For that reason it is not a true test of whether one's cock is the same size as anyone else's, unless you see them hard.

Also, small cocks, when soft, grow more when hard than do cocks that are larger when they're soft. There tends to be less difference in cock size when everyone is hard.

And since comparatively few boys will ever see their fathers' hard-ons, they cannot really know how they compare.

Are there any men who actually discussed cock size with their fathers?

I never discussed my father's cock size with him but I have discussed cock sizes including my father's cock with 2 of my brothers. THe older brother had a different father. Even if my father's cock at 90 y.o. only got hard he was bigger at 8.5" than any of us. One of my brothers told me that my small cock size and my wife's sexual appetite was probably why she cuckolded me from the beginning, as she seemed satisfied enough with his cock when he fucked her.

Users who are viewing this thread