• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Familial penis size?

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Something which has happened me recently has me wondering. What is the relationship between the cock sizes of fathers and brothers.
Even in his 90's and being fitted for a catheter because of prostate cancer, my father's cock flaccid was over 8" long, both of the cocks of my two brother's I've seen, were around 71/2"-8" erect, yet for most of my adult life my erect cock was around 3".

What is the experience of others in regard to how you measure up to your father's cock size or that of your brothers?

lifelong cuck said:
Something which has happened me recently has me wondering. What is the relationship between the cock sizes of fathers and brothers.
Even in his 90's and being fitted for a catheter because of prostate cancer, my father's cock flaccid was over 8" long, both of the cocks of my two brother's I've seen, were around 71/2"-8" erect, yet for most of my adult life my erect cock was around 3".

What is the experience of others in regard to how you measure up to your father's cock size or that of your brothers?

Are you certain your father is really your biological parent??

Father's cock size

marys_pet said:
Are you certain your father is really your biological parent??

Actually had medical procedures done early this week with tissue and blood analysis which sort of had me asking if he might not be.

My mother had 3 children to married men before marrying my father and I did walk in on her cucking him when I was about 8/9 yo.

Wondered how much of a son's size comes from his father? He and I are so different in that respect.

Cuckold cock size

MacNfries said:
Well, you gotta understand there are 2 sets of genetics at work ... Mom's and Dad's. I can tell you I've fairly recently seen the flaccid cocks of both my father and my son (now 12), and I come out on the short end when compared to either. Same with my brother, who is 4 years older than me. He's a good 2 inches longer than I am.
I'm lucky to have a fairly thick cock, but I got "nothing" when it comes to length. I can barely touch my wife's cervix when we fuck, but I can't bang the back of her uterus like some guys can. And, that's important to some women! Mac
:(

Thanks, Mac, it's comments like this I hoped for when I topened his thread. So it is possible for a father and brothers to be much better endowed. I never had a son to see how that would have gone.

Do you htink you're small cock size has been a factor in your wife cucking you so often?

While I'm avg. in length and girth to most men, my pops had a huge dick. And all of my brothers are bigger than me. One was known as "Big Daddy" in college due to observations in the locker room.

And, to head off the questions: I sometimes "bottom-out" in my wife when we fuck (occaisionally a little painful for her). So seeking out even MORE painful sexual experiences makes no sense to her. And though she's fucked dozens of men in her life, she can't recall any of them being remarkably different than any of the others (including tiny). She's just not aware. She fux other guys 'cuz she loves men, not dix. Sex for her (ALWAYS bareback) is a bonding, love experience. We've never had an mfm because, I believe, she thinx, "How can I make love to two cox; which man am I in love with?" But I'm still workin' on this with her.:p Don't get me wrong, she loves fucking (and cucking me), but I think if it came down to giving up bonding or the sex act, I think she'd choose to give up sex. What a horrible thought; let's change the subject!

As far as bio-daddies goes, about the only disimilarity between myself and the rest of the males in the family is my avg. size cock. So I simply got gypped (apologies to any Roma out there).

And WOW, Lifelong, my wife's a *****; but your wife AND mom are whores, and you have a 3 inch boner? You win.:D

T.

Mac, I agree. While I am a "true" cuckold (my wife fucks others without me), I couldn't do/accept what others here do. I figure I'm pretty high up the food chain at a site like this, and you're even higher. But like you (I believe), I like to see what others are experiencing and take some arrousal from it. And while I really enjoy the hotwife fantasy, I prefer the cucold fantasy (and pix) to the hotwife. Love to see various men insemenating someone's wife.

T.

I never saw my Dad with a hard-on, but the few times I did see his prick, by spying, I thought his piece was about as big soft as mine was hard, which is a solid six inches. But I do believe that there is an inheritance factor involved.

One of my wife's grandsons, at about age 12 asked me if he would have a "big one" like I did, and I had to explain that I was not his biological grandfather, so my cock-size would not affect his. What I didn't tell him was that I knew his "real" grandfather had a big one, so he had a good chance of getting one too, at least from this side of the family.

No winners when it comes to being an unwillling cuckold

Troilusand said:
While I'm avg. in length and girth to most men, my pops had a huge dick. And all of my brothers are bigger than me. One was known as "Big Daddy" in college due to observations in the locker room.

And, to head off the questions: I sometimes "bottom-out" in my wife when we fuck (occaisionally a little painful for her). So seeking out even MORE painful sexual experiences makes no sense to her. And though she's fucked dozens of men in her life, she can't recall any of them being remarkably different than any of the others (including tiny). She's just not aware. She fux other guys 'cuz she loves men, not dix. Sex for her (ALWAYS bareback) is a bonding, love experience. We've never had an mfm because, I believe, she thinx, "How can I make love to two cox; which man am I in love with?" But I'm still workin' on this with her.:p Don't get me wrong, she loves fucking (and cucking me), but I think if it came down to giving up bonding or the sex act, I think she'd choose to give up sex. What a horrible thought; let's change the subject!

As far as bio-daddies goes, about the only disimilarity between myself and the rest of the males in the family is my avg. size cock. So I simply got gypped (apologies to any Roma out there).

And WOW, Lifelong, my wife's a *****; but your wife AND mom are whores, and you have a 3 inch boner? You win.:D

T.
K my wife may have slutted around but contraception was a lot different 70 years ago so no fair to assume just because my 'spoiled little rich kid' mother got knocked up by 3 married men makes her a *****!

True cuckold

MacNfries said:
life long cuck ... my wife, by our definition, doesn't cuckold me. I met my wife in college, and she was screwing another guy then. For about a year after we got married, we were monogomous, but then her old BF, (also my friend) suddenly came into the picture again. She ran into him at a mall, he ended up visiting for dinner, we had a 3-way, and our open-marriage lifestyle kinda blossomed from there. To my knowledge she's never been with a man and my not knowing about it before she was with him. And she's never been disrespectful to me.
We're actually are not as active as we were a few short years ago, but its mainly because of the age of our kids. Also, one of her lovers got transferred to another distant state. We are primarily into 3-somes, but I have never seen any guy we've played with, with a cock shorter than mine. Most have always been in the 6"-7" range, and I've seen 8-9.
I primarily enjoy the fantasy of "hotwifing", and the pics, which I have 1,000's. I'm not sure I could take a true cuckolding experience.

Being a 'true cuckold' has been a long and extremely painful road but it has taught me humility and acceptance of others and understanding for other men whose wife chooses to ignore her wedding vows and goes in search of a bigger dick.

Cuckold's children

Troilusand said:
Mac, I agree. While I am a "true" cuckold (my wife fucks others without me), I couldn't do/accept what others here do. I figure I'm pretty high up the food chain at a site like this, and you're even higher. But like you (I believe), I like to see what others are experiencing and take some arrousal from it. And while I really enjoy the hotwife fantasy, I prefer the cucold fantasy (and pix) to the hotwife. Love to see various men insemenating someone's wife.

T.

I guess from your description that puts me a lot further down the food chain. unfortunately there's nothing I could do about that. But what do you get out of seeing a cuckold raise a child as his own that another man has implanted in his wife's womb, simply because he had a bigger cock?

This is the ultimate humiliation and one I never signed on for, all the more so when friends and family know.

Wow, Lifelong, you seem to be in a really shitty spot: An unwilling cuckold and powerless to change it, no? I know there a ton of guys out there who would love to be in your position...and teased about it. Does this site help at all? I know if I felt the same way you did, I'd run away from a site like this with my track shoes on.

I mean, this place is easy for me; I love my wife getting it on the side, and if they'd have chosen, I wouldn't care if my parents were in this or any other lifestyle. So when I teased you earlier, I DID intend to (mildly) humiliate you; but I thought you were a willing co-conspiritor at the time in that humiliation. And I meant it good-naturedly--not the nasty DOM B.S. you sometimes see.

Sooooo, what would you change if you could (since you started this thread, I don't feel bad about hijacking it)?

T.

Just read your "Hapless" post. It gave some insight. We can discuss this subject over there.

Back to the cock-size thread here.

T.

So used to humiliation

Troilusand said:
Wow, Lifelong, you seem to be in a really shitty spot: An unwilling cuckold and powerless to change it, no? I know there a ton of guys out there who would love to be in your position...and teased about it. Does this site help at all? I know if I felt the same way you did, I'd run away from a site like this with my track shoes on.

I mean, this place is easy for me; I love my wife getting it on the side, and if they'd have chosen, I wouldn't care if my parents were in this or any other lifestyle. So when I teased you earlier, I DID intend to (mildly) humiliate you; but I thought you were a willing co-conspiritor at the time in that humiliation. And I meant it good-naturedly--not the nasty DOM B.S. you sometimes see.

Sooooo, what would you change if you could (since you started this thread, I don't feel bad about hijacking it)?

T.

My ex-wife has subjected me to so much humiliation over the years that I have got used to it and the past few years when I have been impotent it got a lot worse to the point where yes, being humiliated was a turn on for me but often it's the private emails people write to me where they really tell me how they feel about someone who have been so haplessly cuckolded like I have.
So I guess to a point I do set myself up for some of it and I can take it.

Seriously I'd really like to get back to a point where I had a special lady in my life who was happy to get her sexual satisfaction outside of us and let me enjoy her vicariously.

I suppose real intended humiliation is so much hotter than pretend too! Go for it if you can!

lifelong cuck said:
Seriously I'd really like to get back to a point where I had a special lady in my life who was happy to get her sexual satisfaction outside of us and let me enjoy her vicariously.

I should introduce you to my wife!!:rolleyes: She seems like just the kind of woman you'd want.

Your wife

Troilusand said:
I should introduce you to my wife!!:rolleyes: She seems like just the kind of woman you'd want.

Hmm and would you be the first guy to cuckold me with her, maybe on our wedding day?

I've already married one woman who had another man's cum in her belly during the ceremony!

NICE!!! Did you know then, or find out later? And no, I'd be the 2nd load, her current boyfriend always spray's her cunt 1st.

T.

Wedding day cuckold

Troilusand said:
NICE!!! Did you know then, or find out later? And no, I'd be the 2nd load, her current boyfriend always spray's her cunt 1st.

T.

No, I only found out many years later in sexual counselling when the therapist pressed her for an explanation why she didn't have sex with me on our wedding night.

She admitted she'd had sex in the early hours of our wedding day and was leaking cum into her bridal panties all day long. She was worried I'd notice her leaking cum on our wedding night and know she' fucked an old B/F as we hadn't had sex in weeks.

Reactions: littlecucky
Willing husband and cuckold

Troilusand said:

T.

I'd willingly marry a sexually active woman and allow her to keep current boyfriends and ex husbands as lovers as long as she allowed me to participate in some active forms of cuckoldry, should it only be to have her queen me afterwards with her cum filled cunt.

I should also add that during other sessions my wife admitted I wasn't the first lover she had on our honeymoon. After our wedding night I started drinking a bit and she ended up cucking me with a local man after 10 days of celibacy for us both.

lifelong cuck said:
I suppose real intended humiliation is so much hotter than pretend too! Go for it if you can!

Okay...so your Mom really WAS a slut, if you aren't your pappy's son...but who cares? Did she love you? Did Dad love you? Does he know your someone else's?

My M.I.L. was a hotwife (inherited trait?). When the Dad got dead, we were cleaning out his house and found the pix he snapped. Her son was passing them around, "Here's Mom with her legs spread showin' the world her cunt," I said, "So that's where you hail from." "Here's another with the neighbor fucking her doggy-style." Etc.

Anyway, the point is, everybody knew and everybody STILL loves Mom. Swinging was their hobby. So what??..........but your Mom was a slut!:D

T.

My mom died when I was young

Troilusand said:
Okay...so your Mom really WAS a slut, if you aren't your pappy's son...but who cares? Did she love you? Did Dad love you? Does he know your someone else's?

My M.I.L. was a hotwife (inherited trait?). When the Dad got dead, we were cleaning out his house and found the pix he snapped. Her son was passing them around, "Here's Mom with her legs spread showin' the world her cunt," I said, "So that's where you hail from." "Here's another with the neighbor fucking her doggy-style." Etc.

Anyway, the point is, everybody knew and everybody STILL loves Mom. Swinging was their hobby. So what??..........but your Mom was a slut!:D

T.

I know my mother had 3 children out of wedlock and it's increasingly likely my 'father' didn't sire me but both loved me dearly and only once did I discover her cuckolding my father with her boss, I walked in as he was getting a knee trembler.

My father didn't trust her sexually as we were growing up, she wasn't allowed out in the evening on her own, one of us kids had to be with her, so I guess my father knew she was a slut. I just find it very hard to handle as she died when I was quite young.

Knowing I have 3 siblings who are/were bastards is hard for me to handle and to know each of them was fathered by a different married man.

That's all the harder knowing my wife got knocked up 5 times by men other than me and I guess neither her or I are absolutely certain who sired our daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread