Failing to get my girlfriend pregnant...

• Thread starternewtocuck
  • Start date

What Sperm load would be best for her ?

• Total voters
Before you consider "white or black" you should consider the after birth of the child. Would you or her be able to cope with the hypocrisy of the neighbors and family? you should consider the welfare of the child not your own fantasy. You will have a lot to explain if the child is black. Do not misread my message as I have great respect for blacks and I believe that they are far superior physically than white in every aspect.

Black children are more intelligent and more likely to make a positive contribution to society.

Please do not saddle your girlfriend with caucasian spawn.

Why don't you propose marriage to her, get your sperm tested, then ask her if she wants natural mating with another Bull to increase the odds of getting pregnant inside a loving marriage.

I am sure that if she truly feels your unconditional love for her, she would "accept extra help" to have a family, as long as she was confident you would not run off and sulk because the "kid might not be yours".

Sometimes a favorite brother can help out to "keep it in the family", and so it looks quite a lot like you even if it is not yours.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Black children are more intelligent and more likely to make a positive contribution to society.

Please do not saddle your girlfriend with caucasian spawn.

Fucking racist.

Josetta said:
Sometimes a favorite brother can help out to "keep it in the family", and so it looks quite a lot like you even if it is not yours.

What is this, the Manson Family?

Leon BBC said:
Fucking racist.

I am white.

How can I be racist to people of white europeans origin?

Leon BBC said:

I am just feeding your mind with options, so your life can become more adventurist with less self-limiting beliefs. You seem frightened to go out of your comfort zone.......why not paint the town red?

Leon, I wonder why you knock so much on this website ? It seems pretty clear you are not enjoying an inter-racial sex life.

FREEWILL given to humans means that the races can be mixed because God made all of us - we are all his children, and he loves us all.

To mix the cultures, racist thoughts must be set aside - and people need to adopt new beliefs to allow themselves to enjoy inter-racial sex without worrying about what society thinks. Society keeps changing the laws as the years roll by - keep changing the goal posts.

God makes the rules, society does not - and each of us will have the special talk with God upon our physical death from Earth. NO MAN CAN JUDGE ANOTHER (that is God's job).

Let's please agree that it depends where you live in the world as to what rules apply.

Leon BBC said:

Some infertile couples prefer "family sperm" rather than take the risk of donated sperm from another family background that is not known beyond a few sketchy details designed to "sell sperm for profit" to the most desperate.

A farmer can get a cow inseminated for $30, but Doctors charge $5,000, so it does not take a big brain to notice that the Doctors are making it "very complicated" to justify their FEE.