Failing to get my girlfriend pregnant...

• Thread starternewtocuck
  • Start date

What Sperm load would be best for her ?

• Total voters

newtocuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2005
my girlfriend wants a baby so much, but after trying to get her pregnant for nearly 2 years im beginning to think theres something wrong with me :(

i would really love to see her belly swell after a huge load off a blk man, after a one night stand behind my back....

what do you think of her ??

29, no kids.

she's nice :D

no feedback, so i take it as a no then?

on the poll i see would all prefer her having a black mans load though?

i need to know your opinions her and whats shes worth ?, for me to carry on keeping you all informed

thanks

i'd love to hit that!!!

got the results of my seman analysis today, my doctor says my sperm only have 20% motility, now know why she couldnt get preg, when i tell her i guess she will want to leave me :(

It would be best if the baby didn't look like her and instead had beautiful black genes, so make it a black load!

white_man_loves_ir said:
It would be best if the baby didn't look like her and instead had beautiful black genes, so make it a black load!

you mean "me"...thats what i want, she deserves it soo much

bite220100.jpg

Hello Newtocuck, you have an interesting Poll...
i see apprx. 15 % for White and 85% for black
WHAT i am happy about is the fact that there is ONE gent name Leon BBC that does agree that you should go for : White , despite the fact that Leon BBC is a Black skin gent...
i personnally agree with Him, since you call your lady a Girl Friend and not a Wife.
If the Lady was a Wife , it is likely that i would vote differently, so would Others...
You have fertility clinics, Surogacy , etc etc that could help you and your g/f to satisfy your desires...
Regards
Edith 26 ( now 29 )

I think MY load would be best :D

While my own preferences here are no secret :) and while I would encourage ANY white woman involved with Black lovers to consider a pregnancy with their Black Lover, I also do think you should find some quality white Bull to impregnante her too, since you are probably incapable....the reason being that if she does NOT breed white, at some point there will be no white girls to satisfy the needs and desires of themselves, their Lovers, and their Cuck husbands. Hopefully she would breed a beautiful white girl to follow in her footsteps down the road

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
While my own preferences here are no secret :) and while I would encourage ANY white woman involved with Black lovers to consider a pregnancy with their Black Lover, I also do think you should find some quality white Bull to impregnante her too, since you are probably incapable....the reason being that if she does NOT breed white, at some point there will be no white girls to satisfy the needs and desires of themselves, their Lovers, and their Cuck husbands. Hopefully she would breed a beautiful white girl to follow in her footsteps down the road

good idea:bowdown:

Newtocuck, you sound like you really care for your lady. I would say that you work with your doctor and see what he can do to help you. Besides, as Edith 26 says, that are other options that are open to you. If I were you, I would want her first child to be mine.

This sexy woman must deside for a real fertile man to get into her panties let me have a crack at her sexy pussy bet if i got in her knickers i would swell her belly up

babymaker said:
This sexy woman must deside for a real fertile man to get into her panties let me have a crack at her sexy pussy bet if i got in her knickers i would swell her belly up

your just the man she needs, you think shes worth it ??

she loves sucking my (small) dick.
cuck3.jpg

Would like her to suck my fat bigger black cock but i would only cum up her tight hot pussy im me to chat about her

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:

Yes, but the child could be a male.

Where are you guys located! As I am sure there are many who could help if we knew where to find you! Let us know!