Does family and friends know you are a cuckold couple

• Thread startercuckycouple
  • Start date
Lildebbie said:
No not anymore
My mother-in-law knew my wife and her planned that out.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub and Bnwoslave
Lildebbie said:
Her mom and dad knows now her three married sisters know . She surprised me one day when she had her parents over for a week with out telling me and I met them at the door wearing a dress and a diaper

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie
Lildebbie said:
Her mom and dad knows now her three married sisters know . She surprised me one day when she had her parents over for a week with out telling me and I met them at the door wearing a dress and a diaper
That's Awesome now they need to train her Daddy... LoL

Bnwoslave said:
That's Awesome now they need to train her Daddy... LoL
One day my wife dressed me in a adult baby dress and diapers and put me in one of the three playpens In our home usually she does that when she just wants to enjoy her boyfriend in their master bedroom upstairs. But that day was different she had one of her sisters visit. She made a big deal about it. Tried to get me to talk but I just sucked on a pasifier and refused to say anything.

• Love
Reactions: AZannie, ckc, Bnwoslave and 2 others
Lildebbie said:
One day my wife dressed me in a adult baby dress and diapers and put me in one of the three playpens In our home usually she does that when she just wants to enjoy her boyfriend in their master bedroom upstairs. But that day was different she had one of her sisters visit. She made a big deal about it. Tried to get me to talk but I just sucked on a pasifier and refused to say anything.
I love this training you to be a helpless little Baby

my wifes sister walked in on us playing i was in a pink sissy dress and nancy was being fucked on the couch by a black guy

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Sissybabydebbie, Ronvangeel and 2 others
nancyask said:
my wifes sister walked in on us playing i was in a pink sissy dress and nancy was being fucked on the couch by a black guy
Did your wife look up and motion for her to come over and try some BBC? ❤️🙏♠️

Bnwoslave said:
Did your wife look up and motion for her to come over and try some BBC? ❤️🙏♠️
mary sat and watched so i knpt masterbating

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and Bnwoslave
nancyask said:
Did her sister started to play with your cock?

she was playing with her tits as she watched

nancyask said:
mary sat and watched so i knpt masterbating
I hope marygets black Breeded too

Bnwoslave said:
I hope marygets black Breeded too
no the next day i found out what she likes

Reactions: Bnwoslave
nancyask said:
no the next day i found out what she likes
What does Mary like?

airhorn said:
What does Mary like?
she stoped over nancy was woking she said i was so cute in a dress and asked if i would get dressed up again i did it and as soon a s i walked out she lifted her skirt to show me a huge strapon well she fucked the hell out of me

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Sissychas, 4sure and 1 other person
I'm my case we were sharing off and on for a few years no one knew or knows we kept it a secret. In the end she had a steady black lover she eventually fell for him hard and left me for him. It was a hell of a ride.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, weeknd, robandkate and 1 other person
LostWifeToBLK said:
I'm my case we were sharing off and on for a few years no one knew or knows we kept it a secret. In the end she had a steady black lover she eventually fell for him hard and left me for him. It was a hell of a ride.

PM me. I would love to exchange stories but I don't use KiK.

Cumeatingwife said:
I‘m pretty sure my cumslut wife still services her dad’s cock from time to time. Every once in awhile, she’ll go to her parents home by herself, and won’t come home for a couple of hours. I noticed when she goes over, she wears a very loose fitting top, and no bra for her big tits and nipples. He was never shy about trying to see his daughter’s tits and nipples in her loose fitting tops. Caught him many, many times, and he’d just smile and walk away. She also wears pants or shorts that are very easily removed and put back on again. I’ve had my suspicions about her and her dad since we first started dating, and I caught her dad perving her completely naked after a shower in their family bathroom. Then, after she went to her room, he stood in the doorway while she was still completely naked, and watched her get dressed. I think he was her first fuck…both in her pussy, and in her expert pussymouth, both of which will drain every drop of cum from your balls.

Her mom has to fully know about this too, and she may even participate. Don’t know. I wish I could catch them, because I’d love to double fuck her either one of her pussys (pussy between the legs, and pussy on her face).
Makes my cock super hard thinking about this situation. I so want to double fuck her pussy with him, if it’s true that she services her dad’s cock. Then, I’d like to share her mom’s pussy with him too. Both of our hard cocks fucking the same pussyhole at the same time. Yummy

• Love
Reactions: Tootsie
looking for someone to make my wife a web slut using anydesk post all her pics videos and info

AZannie said:
I was amazed to find out how many people knew of my crossdressing when my wife and I separated. It seems she outed me to her coworkers and it spread all over the school where she worked then to others as people talked.
When going through a separation and or full on divorce, it is not uncommon for the former spouse/partner to share intimate details about the relationship. Especially if it was something that changed their view of you and possibly was the catalyst for the separation and or divorce. If your cheating, crossdressing, trans, or gay, it will spread like a wildfire during and after a breakup.

SquirmingSub said:
If your cheating, crossdressing, trans, or gay, it will spread like a wildfire during and after a breakup.
They never disparaged me about it, but my mother- and father-in-law certainly found out.