• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Divorce update

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date
Lifelong,

OK. Another thought that comes to mind is that there may be other medications that would accomplish what you need, somewhat in analogy to the variety of meds available for reducing blood pressure. As you know, I'm sure, those meds often have the effect of causing erectile dysfunction. If one is causing ED problems, there may be another that would not cause that problem or which may be less severe.

But, you're the guy with the vanished cock problem (if you consider it a problem). Whatever you do or don't do about it is up to you, obviously.

—Custer

Dihydrotestosterone

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong,

OK. Another thought that comes to mind is that there may be other medications that would accomplish what you need, somewhat in analogy to the variety of meds available for reducing blood pressure. As you know, I'm sure, those meds often have the effect of causing erectile dysfunction. If one is causing ED problems, there may be another that would not cause that problem or which may be less severe.

But, you're the guy with the vanished cock problem (if you consider it a problem). Whatever you do or don't do about it is up to you, obviously.

—Custer

Unfortunately I need to take a medication that will combat the Dihydrotestosterone in my body so it doesn't cause BPH. All these medications in reducing Dihydrotestosterone effectively gives estrogen free rein in my body. It is the level estrogen in my body, naturally elevated and having no combating Dihydrotestosterone that has caused my lost of manhood in size and erectile dysfunction. I am researching ways to reduce the effects of estrogen which would in some way minimise the downsides of my medication for BPH.

The question is if the doctor, together with your wife, conspired against you to leave you little choice of your own in regards to your cock. There are operations that would have had the same effect on your prostate while leaving your package alone. Why were they never considered?
If it is the case that your medicine was more for the side affects than your prostate, your wife is guilty of causing you bodily harm and should have been on the losing end of the divorce.

Comspiracy theory

AngleBaby said:
The question is if the doctor, together with your wife, conspired against you to leave you little choice of your own in regards to your cock. There are operations that would have had the same effect on your prostate while leaving your package alone. Why were they never considered?
If it is the case that your medicine was more for the side affects than your prostate, your wife is guilty of causing you bodily harm and should have been on the losing end of the divorce.

Firstly ALL of this was just a wild speculation by Custer, there is no evidence that my doctor has done anything wrong either in my treatment or his relationship with my ex-wife.

There was no mention of any operation other than one might be necessary down the road if the medication didn't work. I was made to believe that such an operation often causes severe problems, including irreversible impotence.

A lot of my problems post medication have been caused because of the large amount of free estrogen my body normally produces, maybe why after my early 20's my cock shrunk to its 3" size. With the introduction of the Finasteride there was nothing to combat my high estrogen levels so I lost all signs of maleness in my groin and maybe also account for my experiencing the type of spontaneous orgasm which is now my only form of sexual release, since this is meant to be solely a female phenomenon?

Users who are viewing this thread