• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Divorce update

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
My wife has been granted her divorce on the grounds my cock is now too small and I'm impotent, seems it's considered unreasonable behavior!

The judge refused any of my pleas about her infidelity as they first occurred too long ago my lack of action is considered tacit consent so I missed my window of opportunity.

Now she has her decree nisi and waiting for the absolute, she told me she's engaged to a hung black lover in Reston Va, who she's secretly been having an affair with for the past 8 years ~ in addition to all the cuckolding she was doing to me over here in Europe.

sucks for you guy

good 4 you she sounds like a real loser

You have the chance of a new beginning, so turn off the energy of regrets, and simply think about where you would like to be in two years time. Hold that new dream and allow it to come about in the fullness of time.

Lot's wife would not let go of her "old life" and she turned into a pillar of salt.
Let new nice things begin to happen in your life by looking forward (and never back).

Your wife is obviously having a great time with her new guy, so you don't have to feel as though you owe her anything. She will survive okay, so let her drift from your mind.
She is many miles away.

Seek company with those who are likely to be in your future dreams, and the ache will go from your heart.

I wonder what the Judge told his wife about your case?

I am actually shocked she was granted a divorce on the size of your cock. She knew going into the marriage that you were small. She had plenty of chances to divorce you. And your size has nothing to do with your behavior.
Find a nice girl.
Better yet. Become a biologist and travel the world as part of your work.

Different circumstances

Saraha said:
You have the chance of a new beginning, so turn off the energy of regrets, and simply think about where you would like to be in two years time. Hold that new dream and allow it to come about in the fullness of time.

Lot's wife would not let go of her "old life" and she turned into a pillar of salt.
Let new nice things begin to happen in your life by looking forward (and never back).

Your wife is obviously having a great time with her new guy, so you don't have to feel as though you owe her anything. She will survive okay, so let her drift from your mind.
She is many miles away.

Seek company with those who are likely to be in your future dreams, and the ache will go from your heart.

I wonder what the Judge told his wife about your case?

Yes she is now an ocean apart and happy with her new life. It just annoys me that she can be so smug when asked about why she divorced me whereas I have to admit it was because my dick has shrunk and I'm impotent!
She's the one who cuckolded me all our married life and has been impregnated by at least 3 men (I hope) yet I'm the one seen as at fault for very embarrassing reasons.
When first met her I was young, virile with a 5" cock. Now I'm fast approaching 60, at best a 1" impotent cock. How do find someone else to accept me under the conditions that her only real sexual outlet would be with me as a total cuckold from day one?

There's small and there's .....

AngleBaby said:
I am actually shocked she was granted a divorce on the size of your cock. She knew going into the marriage that you were small. She had plenty of chances to divorce you. And your size has nothing to do with your behavior.
Find a nice girl.
Better yet. Become a biologist and travel the world as part of your work.

Well when we first met I had a normal sized penis 5" first few years of our marriage it was still 4"+.
She said she had put up with my 3" cock most of her married life without complaint [mainly because she fucked well hung guys rather than me] it was only once it got to 1" and more importantly I became totally impotent it was such a problem for her.

The classification within the court's rationale is that in these days of sexual equality, men and women are entitled to a satisfactory sex-life and that removal of that from one partner can cause mental and physical 'anguish'. So technically my wife was granted her decree on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty!!!!!! by me?????

I would like to meet a 'nice lady' or 'girl' as you say, so if she was much younger I'd be OK with that, as I would happily allow her to pursue sexual fulfilment with other partners. Just not sure how I might attract, then have such a lady fall for me, if I couldn't 'seal the deal', a few times at least?

I've already seen most of the world through my work and my hobby, not looking to do too much these days but find someone to spoil, cosset and grow old with.

Nonsense!

I'm an attorney licensed in Virginia. Although this thread makes for great fantasy for some, it is entirely without any basis in truth. In other words, pure BS.

In Virginia, it is conceivable that a marriage could be annulled if, say, on a couple's wedding night, either party was unable or unwilling to consumate the marriage. However, the idea of a small penis being a grounds for divorce, or a defense to adultery, is utter nonsense.

Very creative story, however. :)

American lawyers

radicalguy said:
I'm an attorney licensed in Virginia. Although this thread makes for great fantasy for some, it is entirely without any basis in truth. In other words, pure BS.

In Virginia, it is conceivable that a marriage could be annulled if, say, on a couple's wedding night, either party was unable or unwilling to consumate the marriage. However, the idea of a small penis being a grounds for divorce, or a defense to adultery, is utter nonsense.

Very creative story, however. :)

Why do Americans, and American lawyers in particular believe their laws apply in the rest of the civilised world?

This divorce was applied for and granted in Northern Ireland which has it's own very old Catholic protective laws still in existence. For instance for a no fault divorce here, the defendent can refuse to accept the divorce for you to 5 years and it takes a minimum of years separation before you can even apply for it.

Anything like that in Virginia?

He who knows and knows he knows is a wise man - seek him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not - is an American lawyer, shun him.

Time to move on.... there are many possibilities.

Lifelong,

Regarding your comments:

lifelong cuck said:
When we [my former wife and I] first met, I had a normal sized penis, 5". [During the] first few years of our marriage, it was still 4"+. She said she had put up with my 3" cock most of her married life without complaint (mainly because she fucked well hung guys rather than me). It was only when [my cock was reduced] to 1" and, more importantly, I became totally impotent that it was such a problem for her.

In one of your other threads, you stated that you've been taking a medication or hormone specifically for the purpose of reducing the size of your cock. In other words you actively worked in a sustained way for many years (I gather) to bring about your present condition — a cock so small it's negligible — that your wife finally cited as her reason for divorcing you.

In any case, now that your efforts have succeeded and you no longer have a cock worth mentioning, I think you will find there are many women past menopause; i.e., similar in age to yourself, who are no longer interested in sex. More than likely, however, many of them would be interested in a relationship with a man who is also not interested in sex, and indeed is incapable of engaging in penetrative sex.... but wants a monogamous relationship with a woman involving mutual affection.

In such a relationship you could, of course, provide your woman with sex in the form of cunnilingus.... and my guess would be, there many "older" women who would prefer that, because the increased dryness of their post-menopausal vaginas tends to make penetrative sex somewhat painful (necessitating heavier use of lubricants).

Thus, I suggest pressing on and beginning your search for a suitable partner (perhaps I should say, a more suitable partner), if you haven't already.... and give yourself plenty of time; don't allow yourself to feel or be rushed into re-marrying. That is, if you choose to re-marry at all. At your age, assuming you do not want to nor would you be capable of having children, there may not be any need or reason for re-marriage. I say this because arguably, the societal purpose of marriage is to protect children.

—Custer

The Real Deal

Learn to handle a one incher by yourself.(Centimeters in Ire, right?)
Time, while never on your side, may deliver strange opportunities for personal development. Your TIME, your life is a series of fundamental building blocks for the new person you become. Can you do what you did at 50 years old? No, you found different methods to achieve the same goals - often because you knew your charms were fading. Can you be as conscious, as spontaneous, as open minded and vital as you were at 30? No, that's why you formed a career and a family. Do you wear the same fashions as you had in 1966? Who'd want to anymore; those tight pants were way too short, and the white socks, ugh!
You changed your style, you become less of what you once were, you built a different man, you move on. And You can never return to yesterday and yesterday's person - surely never to the man you once were. Perhaps it is time for you to grow again, preferably upwards. Add to the fortress you have already created of your life. If only to the next level of which can only be that of a solitary jerk off.
Sounds eerie and a step - if not THE step - to avoid. Yet there are advantages and surprises. Surely, it is a step up from being a dating 60 year old. Did that back when. It is tedious, nauseating to do life twice over. Do your REALLY care to be a 60 year old destined to court within a limited pool. A small pool froth with hookers, connivers, hanger-ons, diseases you never even heard about. A motley pool abounding with intolerable nuts?
Just as you accepted when you evolved from a teen into a young man, consider what you are today. Do not fear your natural progression through time and life. Once there, like all the growing-up times in your past, you'll discover a new level of "being." You will be delightfully shocked then when a moment blooms while your one incher is being squeezed between your little fingers as it explodes while you cry and scream out the humiliation for what you are and why and because of HER. Then and for a spell afterwards you will rejoice to your experience of utter loneliness!
Let your flower bloom atop a large plant formed slowly through so many prior experiences. This sounds eerie, strange, but when you reach that mark you will remember I told you so.

Perception adjustment

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong,

Regarding your comments:

In one of your other threads, you stated that you've been taking a medication or hormone specifically for the purpose of reducing the size of your cock. In other words you actively worked in a sustained way for many years (I gather) to bring about your present condition — a cock so small it's negligible — that your wife finally cited as her reason for divorcing you.

In any case, now that your efforts have succeeded and you no longer have a cock worth mentioning.

—Custer

Need to correct a sligh tmisconception here.
I can understand why you may be thinking in this as it was someone else who wanted soemthing to stop him having erections and shrink his cock. I replied to him say I had had this side effect from taking medicine I had been prescribed for my BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy). My father died from prostatic cancer and when I started showing signs of BPH my doctor put me on this medication to shrink my prostate. It does this by binding with the active aspects of testosterone in the blood, main side effects impotence and penile shrinkage. After a year orso some of th esymptoms were returning so my doctor doubled the dosage to 5mg morning and evening instead of just 5mg in the morning. NAturally take it twice a day really made an even bigger to the shrinakge and my potency!

Thanks for your kind sentiments, my preference would be for a younger sexually active partner who would cuckold me ~ but just now trying to not knee-jerk and let life find a new plateau for me.

I really enjoy giving oral sex and digital stimulation. Unfortunately my ex-wife loved to be fucked after I ate her to an orgasm so she said me making her cum and trying to ride her with my small dick just frustrated her all the more!!! As she so wanted to feel filled in her pussy and my dick left her feeling empty inside!

Sorry, I didn't realize it was an Irish divorce

lifelong cuck said:
Why do Americans, and American lawyers in particular believe their laws apply in the rest of the civilised world?

This divorce was applied for and granted in Northern Ireland which has it's own very old Catholic protective laws still in existence. For instance for a no fault divorce here, the defendent can refuse to accept the divorce for you to 5 years and it takes a minimum of years separation before you can even apply for it.

Oops, sorry. I know nothing about family law in Ireland. When I read your post, I saw the reference to Reston, VA and assumed that this was a Virginia divorce. I glazed over the part about you living in Europe.

If this had been Virginia, such a ruling would have been quite inconceivable. But I suppose anything is possible in Europe. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks

radicalguy said:
Oops, sorry. I know nothing about family law in Ireland. When I read your post, I saw the reference to Reston, VA and assumed that this was a Virginia divorce. I glazed over the part about you living in Europe.

If this had been Virginia, such a ruling would have been quite inconceivable. But I suppose anything is possible in Europe. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The thread was an update to one that's been running for some time. I helped her move over to Reston for a one year job last December and I was intending to spend some time until the New Year with her. Just a few days before Christmas she asked me to leave as she wanted some space to consider where she wanted to go. Shortly after that she tried to file for divorce in Viriginia but they refused the application, while she is resident in Reston, therefore Virginia laws, her domicile is still N. Ireland.

If she simply went for divorce through separation, that could take well over 5 years here, so she had to find one of the 5 criteria that would allow her to petition here for a quickier divorce. If she didn't, she would have to return here and find a place, long before she'd be divorced. She chose 'Unreasonable Behaviour' and cited the things I've said and a couple more I don't want to enter into on here.

There's also a big facilitation here, the past few years, to grant females and gays legal decisions in areas they were maybe considered 'disadvantaged' in the past, so a woman could get an easier 'ride' in petitioning for divorce than her husband.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not - is an American lawyer, shun him.

Hey, are all you Irish drunks? Are you all engulfed in a Catholic-Protestant battle? Do you all like Van Morrison? Don't paint with a broad brush. Some of the greatest minds of the last 100 years have been American lawyers.

In my state (and most states) we have, basically, no fault divorces. It's incredibly easy to get married and, rightly so, just as easy to get a divorce.

Guess I was yanking your chains

kevinsslave said:
Hey, are all you Irish drunks? Are you all engulfed in a Catholic-Protestant battle? Do you all like Van Morrison? Don't paint with a broad brush. Some of the greatest minds of the last 100 years have been American lawyers.

In my state (and most states) we have, basically, no fault divorces. It's incredibly easy to get married and, rightly so, just as easy to get a divorce.

Maybe I was Licoln you all together too much, after all some of your greatest presidents came from this part of the world. Were they, fight loving drunks? Sorry, not wanting to cause a war, just trying to be civil!

I also think we Irish expect others to laugh at themselves, the way we laugh at ourselves!

A question comes to mind....

Lifelong,

Regarding your comment a while back (above):

lifelong cuck said:
I need to correct a slight misconception. .... I had this side effect from taking medicine I had been prescribed for my BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy). My father died from prostatic cancer and when I started showing signs of BPH my doctor put me on this medication to shrink my prostate. It does this by binding with the active aspects of testosterone in the blood. The main side effects are impotence and penile shrinkage. After a year or so, some of the symptoms were returning so my doctor doubled the dosage to 5mg morning and evening, instead of just 5mg in the morning. Naturally, taking it twice a day [exacerbated] shrinkage [of my cock] and [further reduced] my potency!

Was your doctor — who prescribed the medication that reduced your cock to negligible size and finally rendered you impotent — among the men who were fucking your wife?

—Custer

Custer you are sooo bad!

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong,

Regarding your comment a while back (above):

Was your doctor — who prescribed the medication that reduced your cock to negligible size and finally rendered you impotent — among the men who were fucking your wife?

—Custer

I don't know to be honest but he was also her doctor so it would have been very unethical for him to be doing her!

However he was the last doctor who diagnosed me as having a STD and I had to admit it was given to me by my wife ~ so he was aware that I was her cuckold and that she was an easy lay.

Also there are 5 medications in total I take on a regular basis that list impotence as a side effect. In one case it's well down the list - in two others it's a relatively common side effect and the last two it's listed as the main and most common side effect.

In addition from my own practical experience the medication for BPH made the biggest difference to both the size of my cock and inability to get an erection.

Your suggestion is sooo bad and even more unethical ~ that he was prescribing that to me so he'd have all the more reason to be doing, my now, ex-wife!

Lifelong,

Thanks for your interesting reply. Returning to your comment:

lifelong cuck said:
.... I had this side effect from taking medicine I had been prescribed for my BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy). My father died from prostatic cancer and when I started showing signs of BPH my doctor put me on this medication to shrink my prostate. It does this by binding with the active aspects of testosterone in the blood; the main side effects are impotence and penile shrinkage. After a year or so, some of the symptoms were returning so my doctor doubled the dosage to 5mg morning and evening instead of just 5mg in the morning. Naturally, taking it twice a day [exacerbated] shrinkage [of my cock] and [reduction of] my potency!

Setting aside the question of "ethics" and substituting the question of "human nature and possibilities," the descriptions you've given of your wife in this forum suggest that since you and she saw the same doctor, and since she saw him repeatedly over the years in the privacy of his office, it's possible your doctor may indeed have fucked your wife — perhaps many times.

I would not suggest raising this question with either your doctor or your wife, though, since both would probably deny it.

Instead I suggest considering it a possibility. For this reason, I also suggest seeking independent analysis of your prostate problem, starting with analysis of whether it *is* a problem, from a well-qualified medical doctor you are confident has not fucked your wife — say, in a different town. And begin by asking him to verify he has never treated or even met her. (If he has, move on and seek another doctor.)

I suggest this because there is a simple test called a "PSA test" that is now widely used to determine whether one is potentially facing a problem with prostate cancer. Many men have this test routinely included with their annual physical check-ups.

I also suggest this because recent studies (reported, as I recall, in the New York Times) indicate that many men with elevated PSA values may be receiving treatments for potential future prostate cancer that are unnecessary. This is (at least in part, as I recall) because many prostate cancers are very slow-growing.... so much so that it's likely the man being treated would die from other causes before his potential prostate cancer becomes a serious problem.

This, of course, is just a suggestion. I'm not a medical doctor. But if I were you, it's what I would do — and I probably would have done it as soon as I realized a medication I was taking was reducing both the size of my cock and my potency, while supposedly being beneficial for some other reason.

—Custer

PSA test

Custer Laststand said:
Lifelong,

Thanks for your interesting reply. Returning to your comment:

Setting aside the question of "ethics" and substituting the question of "human nature and possibilities," the descriptions you've given of your wife in this forum suggest that since you and she saw the same doctor, and since she saw him repeatedly over the years in the privacy of his office, it's possible your doctor may indeed have fucked your wife — perhaps many times.

I would not suggest raising this question with either your doctor or your wife, though, since both would probably deny it.

Instead I suggest considering it a possibility. For this reason, I also suggest seeking independent analysis of your prostate problem, starting with analysis of whether it *is* a problem, from a well-qualified medical doctor you are confident has not fucked your wife — say, in a different town. And begin by asking him to verify he has never treated or even met her. (If he has, move on and seek another doctor.)

I suggest this because there is a simple test called a "PSA test" that is now widely used to determine whether one is potentially facing a problem with prostate cancer. Many men have this test routinely included with their annual physical check-ups.

I also suggest this because recent studies (reported, as I recall, in the New York Times) indicate that many men with elevated PSA values may be receiving treatments for potential future prostate cancer that are unnecessary. This is (at least in part, as I recall) because many prostate cancers are very slow-growing.... so much so that it's likely the man being treated would die from other causes before his potential prostate cancer becomes a serious problem.

This, of course, is just a suggestion. I'm not a medical doctor. But if I were you, it's what I would do — and I probably would have done it as soon as I realized a medication I was taking was reducing both the size of my cock and my potency, while supposedly being beneficial for some other reason.

—Custer

It is possible that her doctor has fucked her many times, as you know she fucked a lot of men whose identity I'm ******* of but I don't see her doctor prescibing medications to chemically castrate me so she'd be more likely to fuck others. He was aware she'd been cuckolding me for over 30 years and given me STI and STD's. She has cuckolded me from before our marriage right through without needing any excuse or help from me.

My prescription was based on advanced symptoms of BPH and not any PSA reading. In fact my last PSA reading was 0.1 - extremely low, normal for my age at that time would be up to 3.0, concern only above 10.0. It was my advancing symptoms of BPH and of course a rectal exam that diagnosed my problem. The symptoms almost disappeared on 5 mg of Finasteride for about a year then began to recur, on increasing the dosage to 5 mg twice a day I'm basically asymptomatic. The link to cancer is most common in men with BPH who have an heriditary predisposition and high levels of oestrogen.

As you know from other details at 50 I had the hormone profile of a 30 Y.O. female. So my prescription is for relief of BPH and not related to my PSA readings. As you say, over 90% of all prostate cancers are very slow growing and often a man suffering from that type of tumour growth could andwould die of other causes first.

Many thanks for your interest and concern, I still feel the doctor would have so easily fucked my wife without recourse to medications that I'm happy with not suffering the problems of BPH!

Users who are viewing this thread