• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Diapered Cucky

triplediaperedsissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife keeps me diapered 24/7 and cucked. I have to go shopping for my own diapers and such. She will pick out outfits for me to wear. The only time my diapers are allowed off is when i am taking in her boyfriends in my sissy hole. Then re diapered and cum drips out of my ass into my diapers. It is so embarassing to be diapered in public, so many humiliating things have happend to me.

Attachments

• rich1.jpg
    rich1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 392
  • rich2.jpg
    rich2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 363
  • rich 3.jpg
    rich 3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 393
My wife keeps me diapered 24/7 and cucked. I have to go shopping for my own diapers and such. She will pick out outfits for me to wear. The only time my diapers are allowed off is when i am taking in her boyfriends in my sissy hole. Then re diapered and cum drips out of my ass into my diapers. It is so embarassing to be diapered in public, so many humiliating things have happend to me.
Sounds like my life too

Why don't you share some, or all, of your humilliating moments with us so you can be humilliated again

Keep up your obedient good work as your sexy wife's humiliated diapered cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back