Diapered Cucky

• Thread startertriplediaperedsissy
  • Start date

triplediaperedsissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
My wife keeps me diapered 24/7 and cucked. I have to go shopping for my own diapers and such. She will pick out outfits for me to wear. The only time my diapers are allowed off is when i am taking in her boyfriends in my sissy hole. Then re diapered and cum drips out of my ass into my diapers. It is so embarassing to be diapered in public, so many humiliating things have happend to me.

Attachments

• rich1.jpg
    rich1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 392
  • rich2.jpg
    rich2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 359
  • rich 3.jpg
    rich 3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 389
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cuckhub, h5t6ca and 1 other person
thats the way it should be sissybaby

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie
diaper also

It nice to know someone else gets this treatment also. I have actually cum to like it though

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Sissybabydebbie and wifeslilone
diaper/chast

im diapered and chastized.
do any off you share same experience ?
been in diapers many years , but now my wife wants me chastized too.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Creaminside and Sissybabydebbie
triplediaperedsissy said:
My wife keeps me diapered 24/7 and cucked. I have to go shopping for my own diapers and such. She will pick out outfits for me to wear. The only time my diapers are allowed off is when i am taking in her boyfriends in my sissy hole. Then re diapered and cum drips out of my ass into my diapers. It is so embarassing to be diapered in public, so many humiliating things have happend to me.
Sounds like my life too

Reactions: Custer Laststand and cuckhub
Why don't you share some, or all, of your humilliating moments with us so you can be humilliated again

Reactions: wifeslilone and Sissybabydebbie
h5t6ca said:
Why don't you share some, or all, of your humilliating moments with us so you can be humilliated again
But I don't think you understand it's not humiliating for us.

Reactions: h5t6ca and cuckhub
Hehe so I am in diapers as well, as in chastity, my wife found out about my kinks by my writing and she took full control

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Sissycdsub
I have only diapered myself would love to be a sissy diaper slut as well as a fem sissy slut

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie
Here was the last te I was in diapers

16323920657033050984254978619754  (1).jpg 20210501_105552.jpg

h5t6ca said:
It's not humilating for me

Keep up your obedient good work as your sexy wife's humiliated diapered cuckold.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie and Sissycdsub
Custer Laststand said:
Keep up your obedient good work as your sexy wife's humiliated diapered cuckold.
I would so love to be a diapered sissy cuck I envy this cuck I would even like a man to make me a diapered sissy slut for just cock and own me as a diapered sissy lol

Sissycdsub said:
I would so love to be a diapered sissy cuck I envy this cuck I would even like a man to make me a diapered sissy slut for just cock and own me as a diapered sissy lol

Whew!