• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
You're on the right track.

Engine9 said:
i'm more inclined to stick around if tammy's there...i've left quickly so as not to freak him again & ease him into this routine. he seems to take comfort in re-joining her rite afterwards & cuddiling. sticking around felt like too big a statement just yet & i could see myself indulging too much in the power of that, like having him bring us champagne or run to the store, or things tied said. suggesting he go down on her cum-filled pussy, i thought off, but have held off saying.

In our relationship, my wife and her lover may have sex two or three times and they usually lie together for maybe a half hour afterward. But when the sex is done, she and I both want him to leave. We want that cuddling intimate time together.

Engine9 said:
to me the photos were enough for the nite. and to d-dan, by two way street i didn't mean, i would be getting any. allie's arrangement was that she would keep them also, but i didn't ask for any. i just meant that the flip side of photos of us, was that he'd be in them as well. like where i took some of him helping her off with her clothes and going down/getting her ready for me i.e. embarassing photos of him as well...further reason for him to keep private.

We are very protective of any pictures we've taken and I would expect they would as well. They have a lot more to lose in this than you do.

Engine9 said:
but also today, say, when he looks at the photos when allie's off at the gym, and he's jerking off, he will see photos of himself being subservient, and hopefully the images will further instill his role. if the camera comes out again, i want a few of allie sucking my cock as bill jerks off in the background.

there's two chairs in their bedroom, and he'll pull one up and like last nite, sit facing the side of their bed a few feet away.
and while i think he's very susceptible to further cucking, i'm going to let him naturally progress there, rather than overtly try and bring it out too much (not over-reach)...and i realize it's not me bringing it out, so much as allie, the continued image of him seeing my cock in his wife, now photos to continually look back at, and the cuckold feelings they bring out in him.

This is the track that I've described to you before. I've always been certain he wants this. I also believe he wants to be involved. Further, his actions indicate that he wants you and her to pull him in. He will not assert himself, but if he is anything like I am, he wants you and her to have him help with the sex act in some way.

Also ask him questions. He possibly will be very quiet and hesitate to answer. I find it all to be very embarrassing but a huge turn-on too. In your descriptions, he always goes with what he says she wants. Ask him what he wants and make sure you get an answer. He wants to be subservient to Allie and Allie subservient to you. By extension, he will be subservient to you. Don't let him dodge telling you what he wants.

Engine9 said:
i do want to get allie & him out, with her dressed slutty for me. allie gets off on the public embarassment, brings out her sub side. not where they're running into their friends, but strangers, the risk of being seen.

We've done this. Not where we might run into someone we know. In fact, we've only done this out of state. It's very hot for all three. It's very embarrassing to be able to hear guys say, "See that woman dancing and kissing that guy?... Well she's married to this other guy. I'll point him out to you.

so if nobodies faces are showing in these fotos then any chance of them getting posted here? i know i for one am dying to see the piece of ass you've been owning for the past year.

so i just talked to bill online tonite. i haven't been seeking him out, been rarely online the last few weeks, but he was on, so i felt compelled to ask him what's up. i hesitated even be posting it, but i think what he said was kind of significant.

a little background...i took a half day from work & hung out with allie two weeks ago. i had mentioned that in my prior post, but this part of our convo didn't seem as important as it does now...i told her bill looks for allie to lead him...(i already felt the past spring & summer especially, the months leading up to the wedding, things suddenly clicked with her, and she started exerting the power bill began wholesale surrendering to her)...

prior to finding the bj vid allie did, now more than a yr ago, bill took allie for granted, she was turned off by his cockiness & arrogance, she felt he mimicked or was acquiring, from his finance peers at work. so she's happy with how attentive/doting he's become & even more so in the couple months they've been married.

she said she was frustrated by the fact he doesn't travel for work like he used to, due to the economy, misses hanging out with me like we used to. i told her we shouldn't push him to accept us-alone time (from advice i've received here actually), but said that she can assert herself more. not that she hasn't (her getting him to call me etc), but that he has a submissive side obviously, that she can bring out alot more, and that doing so, will only make him more focused and fawning on her. she's not into his clingy-ness, but it's off-set by other things (what he provides, and his willingness to take on any chore/errand etc)

i said just as she gets off on the thought of embarassment or feeling compromised, that such feelings resonate even more within himself. that he's got a far bigger sub side than her (ok, that was me speculating a bit, but quite possibly true). allie doesn't like the word "power" so i just said she can excercise her position in the relationship to bring out those feelings from him, things he may not even realize, he wants brought out. i said she should have some fun with him, test him a bit, see where he might be willing to go.

for most of the time i've been posting here, bubba bigs kept saying to me "she's gotta cuck him, not you" and tonite i finally feel like that dynamic has finally fully begun to manifest itself. it had in very significant degrees before, but what bill said tonite, surprised me. allie hadn't told me of this. but she clearly knew what she was doing and bill just obliged.

i was taken off guard, to the point of not knowing how to respond/pursue it, so i stupidly kept asking about his reaction to having photos...but whatever, so i suck talking to him online, i think allie moved things forward with a few simple but firm suggestions...

me (10:56:52 PM): hey man
bill (10:57:23 PM): Hey, how are you?
me (10:57:44 PM): good, been a while, how u been?
bill (10:58:12 PM): I'm OK, I'm just a little fucked up right now.
me (10:58:22 PM): *****?
bill (10:58:53 PM): No I had a few drinks tonight but I'm not *****.
me (10:59:17 PM): k, so what'd ya mean, yr fucked up?
bill (10:59:57 PM): That guy is still in the picture and my wife clearly wants it that way.
me (11:00:23 PM): ok & what, u wish he wasn't in the picture?
bill (11:01:32 PM): I'm not saying that. Right now I know I can't give her the satisfaction she needs. And he really knows how to satisfy her.
me (11:02:09 PM): k, so for now he's giving her good sex, rite? has something changed since last time we talked?
bill (11:02:50 PM): Nothing's really changed but she said this weekend she wants to see him more often.
me (11:03:13 PM): & that's got u feeling fucked up?
bill (11:04:38 PM): That did but this is what's got me really fucked up tonight dude. I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to phrase a thank you note that she suggested I send to him.
me (11:04:59 PM): thank u note for what?
bill (11:05:36 PM): That's just it. For what? For fucking my wife. That's basically it.
me (11:05:47 PM): huh?
bill (11:07:11 PM): Our weekend plans fell through. So she wanted me to call him to see if he's free to come over Saturday night. Then she said I should suggest he hang out longer next time which is her waay of saying so she can fuck him more.
me (11:07:21 PM): k &?
bill (11:08:49 PM): Then she said I should thank him for letting me take photos of them and if I want to take more I should ask him if that's OK. Then she said instead of calling him, maybe a "thank you" note would be better.
me (11:09:08 PM): letting u take photos?
bill (11:09:40 PM): Yeah last Friday I took photos of them which is fucked up too.
me (11:09:49 PM): why?
bill (11:11:20 PM): Because when she's not here I jack off looking at them. I came home early from work yesterday just to jack off before she came home. It's fucked up and very embarrassing.
me (11:11:41 PM): well she doesn't know, embarasing how, just to yourself?
bill (11:13:30 PM): I felt even more embarrassed around the guy after taking them. It's obvious I'm going to jack off to them since why else would I want photos and he's seen me jack off watching them before. I'm sure he must view me as a total wimp. But more importantly, so must my wife.
me (11:13:48 PM): nah, why would yr wife think that?
bill (11:15:16 PM): Because how am I not? She wants me to write him to thank him. She suggested a note like mailing him a hand written fucking card. I said email. She'll want to read it before I send. What the fuck dude.
me (11:15:42 PM): why do u think she suggested that? did she actually say thank-you-note?
bill (11:17:19 PM): Yes. I think she wants to make sure he stays interested and available. And she wants him to stick around after they finish so he can fuck her again. So she wants me to ask him to stay longer and make it more of a night.
me (11:17:40 PM): so what r u gonna say?
bill (11:19:09 PM): I don't know. That's what I am struggiling with. A few weeks ago when I called him abotu coming over he wouldn't say OK until I spelled it out. He had me literally having to tell him that I wanted him to fuck my wife.
me (11:19:25 PM): how was telling him that?
bill (11:20:03 PM): It was humiliating. And embarrassing. I felt further stripped of my manhood.
me (11:20:39 PM): but the photos you took which you've since jerked off to, are of them fucking, yes?
bill (11:20:57 PM): Yes and her blowing him
me (11:21:23 PM): it's got me hot thinking about, do u mind forwarding a few?
bill (11:21:47 PM): It's my wife dude. I can't. No way. Sorry.
me (11:22:10 PM): no prob, i understand. any nice facials?
bill (11:22:43 PM): No. She blew him but he came inside her as he fucked her.
me (11:23:21 PM): so it does turn u on, just like that blowjob video from last year, rite...kind of what u wanted, no?
bill (11:24:02 PM): Part of me yes but I feel like such a fucking pussy. And now I'm writing an email to fucking thank him.
me (11:24:29 PM): do u wish he'd cum on her face, like in the video?
bill (11:26:17 PM): Yeah it's fucked up but I do. I've jacked off looking at his cock right in front of her face as she's about to suck it. It all goes back to the initial video. I do wish I had a photo of him cumming on her.
me (11:26:37 PM): you gonna say that in the thank-u note?
bill (11:26:53 PM): No fucking way.
me (11:27:12 PM): have u actually written it?
bill (11:27:33 PM): No I've started but it's not coming out right.
me (11:27:43 PM): why not?
bill (11:28:22 PM): Because it's not an easy thing to write. I don't know how to even phrase the first sentence.
me (11:28:41 PM): what have u got, like have u written anything down?
bill (11:29:06 PM): Hold on. I'll copy and paste a couple.
me (11:29:14 PM): k
bill (11:30:00 PM): I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a special friend to my wife and I, for coming over and spending time with us like you have, and we hope you continue to play an important role in our lives together.
bill (11:30:16 PM): I just want to take a moment to thank you for the happiness you've brought my wife and I, you've been very understanding and accomodating, and we're grateful to have you in our life.
me (11:30:42 PM): is it just a one sentence thing, or do u say more?
bill (11:32:25 PM): I need to ask him about this weekend and if he can stay longer. If she weren't going to ask me to read it, I wouldn't have that tone. I really cringed writing those two openings and I cringe thinking of him reading it. But I could picture her saying it's not gracious enough.
me (11:32:48 PM): it's fine, typical thank u note stuff, so it's just a few sentence thing to write
bill (11:33:22 PM): I know but it's not that simple. I feel like I look so weak doing this. It's such a goddamn humiliating thing to write.
me (11:33:41 PM): i wouldn't sweat it, he'll probably appreciate it
bill (11:34:12 PM): I really haave to get going. I need to write it and I want to finish it before she gets home.
me (11:34:30 PM): k, don't over-think it man, it'll be fine & good luck
bill (11:34:45 PM): Thanks dude. Have a good night.

oh & regarding photos, even with this decoy post, i'm being ridiculously risky/reckless by posting still, & posting photos might just well seal my fate and/or cause them unimaginable, earth-shaking crap. kind of irrelevant to point out, but i don't have the photos he took, and the only face not showing was mine. so no, i might be flirting with the cliff, but i aint gonna wholeheartedly leap off it.

E9,
so who came up with the thank you note idea? have you given her any specific ideas to try? i'll be willing to bet tammy can come up with a few---hundred! she should talk to allie.
btw, no pix is ok by me. unless they both somehow agreed to post, that's just plain wrong to post someones picture and they not know.
still think you shouldn't be so available to come over. maybe, suggest an alternate day/time so that the wanting you to come over is stronger.

Stay over

I really have enjoyed your posts and what you are doing with Allie. I think Allie should have Bill ask you if you could stay the night next time you come over. He could sleep on the couch while you share Allie's bed.
And his thank-you note needs to be stronger, more detail in why he is thanking you and what he is asking for.
Keep up the great work!

Engine9 said:
oh & regarding photos, even with this decoy post, i'm being ridiculously risky/reckless by posting still, & posting photos might just well seal my fate and/or cause them unimaginable, earth-shaking crap. kind of irrelevant to point out, but i don't have the photos he took, and the only face not showing was mine. so no, i might be flirting with the cliff, but i aint gonna wholeheartedly leap off it.

Don't post photos, man! Don't bang Allie's mom! You've been warned! :eek:

I agree with kingbull in one regard, don't post photos. On the other hand Allie's mom... she sounds fair game to me. But then, I'm reckless and irresponsible.

the specific idea of a thank-you note was all allie's & i think organically came to her when talking to bill. tammy & allie did hang out sunday nite (and tammy's all for pushing bill) and may have gotten her in that mode/mindset, but she came up with the actual idea all on her own. i just got his email tonite & will respond tomorrow.

i don't know about saying i can't make it (i did that once recently anyway) and a sat nite offers possiblilities. i also think spending the nite and having him sleep on the couch, while i sleep on the bed, is too much at this point. i'm thinking, here, he sent me a thank-you note, which was very humbiling for him to write, and i shouldn't rub it in.

but i'm not sure...is it an opportunity to really establish things more...maybe...but inclined to remind myself not to over-reach...progress was made with allie getting bill to write me a thank-u note...if i hang out for a few hours (as opposed to fucking her & leaving), that's progress too...i could always reference his email later, as in i want u to buy her a slutty dress to go out in public in.

anyway, i talked to allie briefly, she asked if i had seen his email, and i guess she came home before he could send...cause i think she had a hand in what he sent, or maybe he just knew she'd read.

she played coy about her involvement, but if he was cringing before, i gotta think he sent this email below with some, if not kicking & screaming, reluctance...(oh & i inserted tammy in parentheses to replace her real name & kb, i hear you, i have no intention of being stupid or thoughtless & zero pics - tho mom is a clusterfuck)

I just wanted to express my gratitude on behalf of me and my wife, for the special role you've played in our lives in these past months, and we hope that we can continue to share good times with you together into the future. She really appreciates your company as do I and I know there are some things I should have handled better and I apologize for that. But I just wanted to personally thank you for being so understanding and for the happiness you've given her and me. I know that this is last minute, but if you are free, we would love to have you over to our apartment this Saturday night for dinner. If possible, we would like for you to stay for a few hours and spend the evening with us. If (tammy) is able to join you, that would be great as well. Let me know if you are free when you get a chance and we both look forward to seeing you soon.

I am like most in that i so enjoy looking for your posts and have been reading them from the start, here is a sugestin, maybe when you are at allies and after the first fuck she could ask him to step out and run to the store to pick something up and when he comes back he would walk into the second fuck of the night........ in doing that he wouldnt feel left out but it would up the level of him being cucked, you have done a great job of bringing allie and him to this point and i feel now he will do anything that is asked of him even to the point of sleeping in the other room, maybe you coould get him to hold her in his arms as you fuck her, something that involves him but shows him exactly what his place is. Keep up the great work and please keep us all involved with your posts...thanks E9

Engine9 said:
I just wanted to express my gratitude on behalf of me and my wife, for the special role you've played in our lives in these past months, and we hope that we can continue to share good times with you together into the future. She really appreciates your company as do I and I know there are some things I should have handled better and I apologize for that. But I just wanted to personally thank you for being so understanding and for the happiness you've given her and me. I know that this is last minute, but if you are free, we would love to have you over to our apartment this Saturday night for dinner. If possible, we would like for you to stay for a few hours and spend the evening with us. If (tammy) is able to join you, that would be great as well. Let me know if you are free when you get a chance and we both look forward to seeing you soon.

This is extraordinary. I would have expected him to try to hold on to his dignity a little bit more! I think in the chat he said that he had to keep it humble because Allie would review it before it was sent. Maybe that tells you even more, that he knows she wants him to be docile.

Engine9 said:
sat nite offers possiblilities. i also think spending the nite and having him sleep on the couch, while i sleep on the bed, is too much at this point. i'm thinking, here, he sent me a thank-you note, which was very humbiling for him to write, and i shouldn't rub it in.

You don't have to rub it in, but it would almost be rude to ignore it. Perhaps after the first fuck, as you're talking you can say that you appreciated the note that he sent, and you're happy that they are enjoying hanging out with the you too. (remember, you're naked in bed with his wife as he sits in his chair)

Then try something like this: "I always enjoy myself when i come over here, Allies really hot, fucking her in here is great, but sometimes the blow jobs in the kitchen are my favorite. What do you like most?"

Then be quiet and wait for him to answer.

You really seem to come back to having her dress slutty in public. How much of that is your own fantasy, and how much do you think it's something that Allie wants?

What does he want?

You think that having him sleep on the couch is too much. But having him display his wife in public dressed like a slut is ok. Maybe he'd rather sleep on the couch. He is really obsessed with what other people think.

Last edited by a moderator:
if tammy comes with on saturday, you have another photographer. you, allie and tammy start off. then tammy switches with bill to involve him some but to also get his picture in there next to you and allie. that would give him some more to wack off to.

thanks for the suggestions, may use a variation of like2watch's, and will back-pocket the others for later.

i called bill back last nite & told him i could make it tomorrow nite. i also thanked him for the email & said i could hang for a while when i'm there. he got flustered, saying, that was really an email from both allie & him, and how when they realized they'd be in town for the wknd, she suggested we meet up. it wasn't disavowal of the email, but he was definitely trying to qualify it a bit more. i blew that off a bit & said "no need to explain, it was cool, i liked what u said."

i read tammy the email last nite...she talked to allie about it today...apparently, he hadn't finished or hadn't sent & she got out her red pen (not literally) & was like "u should also say this"...i think specifically when he said "i apologize"...that was allie's influence.

i certainly have thought of using the thank-u email to increase the level of cuckolding...could i make him play the role of our waiter as allie & i dined, etc...

but what are my primary short term objectives? seeing allie more regularly & having more than one fuck sessions when i'm there.

that alone will increase the level of cuckolding bill without me doing/pushing anything. and i really think allie took it up a level herself...that thank-u note has got to be further messing with his head...i could be a dick & have him read it to me aloud as she blows me, but i want to keep my baser instincts in check rite now. he put his naked vulnerabilities out there by sending me that, and i think i got to be delicate...i don't want it to seem like he reached out & i turned it against him. yes i want to elevate the cucking of bill, but i don't want to be a total dick about it either.

& even tho i know allie played a role, i want to treat it like i respect his honesty/openness/getting real-with-me - afterall, he sent it.

so my focus sat is on those two short-term goals: seeing her more & seeing her longer

as for accepting his invite, i didn't say i can't make it, cause: 1) he put himself out there & why fuck with that & 2) i'm simply anxious to fuck her again.

tammy can't make saturday and urged me to change to sunday, but i kind of like the three-of-us-dynamics (can bring tammy in next time).

all of the suggestions, i will absolutely backpocket for later, as things progress (and had some out-there ideas of my own till the mellow-voice toned me down). but i think, his embarasment over the email, combined with me taking him up on his ask (fucking his wife a few times & making a nite of it), along with allie telling him she wants to see more often/regularly, might be overwhelming enough.

yes, i do want him sleeping in the other room, but there's time for that, it doesn't have to be tomorrow. i liked fire's idea & tied's (do want to get that photo of him & think he'd be more self-conscious if tammy was there), but for now, im more thinking as like2watch suggested.

and like2 made a good point. the dressing slutty in public is my desire but i do think allie would get off on it (if she felt comfortable as in no risk of running into people she knows). she did get mentally off going home with cum on her face. and i think there's a certain cuckold resonation with him.

but i agree, i shouldn't be forcing that just yet.

rite now, it's about further establishing that me fucking his newly-wed wife in his apartment, in their bed, has become the norm, is now commonplace. he's now thanked me for it, and now it seems about him accepting that i'll hang out longer & that he'll acquiese to allie, & ask me to stop by more often.

Encourage Bill to take a lot of photos, so he has plenty of JERK OFF fodder. Compliment him on his photography, build up his EGO so that he looks forward to you coming to fuck Allie because he has another chance for more photos that satisfy his masturbationary dreams. Remember that it was Allie's Video that started it off powerfully for him, so being able to get as many photos as he desires will be most pleasing to him.

Move him to the point where he lets you borrow Allie to sleep at your home (not his) on a regular basis as your SPECIAL REWARD for making yourself available to fuck his wife in his home. Afterall, you are providing a professional service to "help" his marriage become more satisfying for both him and Allie.

He can't expect a Stud like you, Engine9, to be always on call like a PIZZA Man. There has to be a "payment" of sorts, and you ABSOLUTELY DESERVE and SHOULD EXPECT more time alone with Allie. I think you should borrow Allie at least every third time you crank up your cock for his marriage. You have invested a year of your time in this "marriage arrangement" - time now for a regular dividend.

I think you will fuck Allie's mother in the fullness of time. Tammy might help this happen, especially if she can show Allie that this would be a form of revenge to bring her mother down to a level of control by you. But the time is not ripe yet, and it is never going to be a good idea to fuck Mother without Allie's approval.

Saraha has it right....

E9,

I would say Saraha has given you some good advice. Regarding her concluding comments:

Saraha said:
I think you will fuck Allie's mother in the fullness of time.

I agree. I suggest thinking in terms of doing this, not "if" but "when," in a way that will not harm — but rather, will enhance — your relationship with Allie. I think that may be possible and, indeed, would be desirable.

Saraha said:
Tammy might help this happen, especially if she can show Allie that this would be a form of revenge to bring her mother down to a level of control by you.

Does Allie feel she wants to exact "revenge" on her mother, in some sense? If you said that somewhere in your thread, I missed it. (Your writing ability often exceeds my reading ability.)

Saraha said:
But the time is not ripe yet, and it is never going to be a good idea to fuck Mother without Allie's approval.

I agree with Saraha also on this point. Of course you don't want to fuck Allie's mother without Allie's approval. I suggest keeping in mind, though, Mother may know Allie was fucking you throughout her engagement to Bill and, in addition, may know she is now cuckolding Bill (formally, as it were) by continuing to fuck you as a married woman. I say this because mothers and daughters communicate with each other *much* more than mothers and sons, or fathers and sons. Thus, something like the following may have happened:

— Mother noticed the way you danced with Allie during her wedding (per your comment on that).

— As I recall, you said something to dissuade Allie's mother from any notion you and Allie are "romantically involved." Almost certainly, she would have disregarded that effort.

— Later, but perhaps still during the wedding get-together, she asks Allie in a low tone of voice: "Are you and E9....—?" and raises her eyebrows slightly, clearly signifying what she's asking. In reply Allie nods slightly, looking her mother in the eye in a way that leaves no doubt she is answering in the affirmative. Or, perhaps she answers in the affirmative using only her eyes. (As you know, I'm sure, women can do that.) Voila! Her mother knows.

— Later still, Allie's mother concludes that since you are carrying on a *very* illicit affair with her daughter — i.e., you seem to be unconstrained by conventional ideas of "marriage morality" — perhaps you would be open to an affair with her, as well. She begins to say things to you suggesting "she's interested," which cause you to feel awkward.... that being (I gather) more-or-less where you still are, at this point.

I would say the best way to approach the "mother scene" would be to bring it up and talk openly about it with Allie. You might mention that since she became a married woman, you don't have access to her as often as you would like. (As a married cuckoldress, Allie necessarily controls the action.) Mention that her mother has expressed some interest in you.... does Mother know the two of you are lovers....—? (As noted above, you can assume the answer is probably "yes.") Then, carefully observe Allie's response. If she says "Oh, really....—?" and looks interested, you can go from there — taking care, of course, to point out you will not become involved in an affair with her mother without her permission.

From Allie's point of view, you're a free agent so you can reasonably fuck any woman who's willing to slip her panties down for you. She knows this. Thus, she may conceivably consider it a good thing and even quite erotic for you to carry out a simultaneous affair with her mother, as opposed to risking having you drift off and start an affair with another woman. This view, if she takes it, might be based on the theory "the devil she knows" will be better than "a devil she doesn't know." If so, you can then partake of the pleasures of sex with an older woman — which, from your description of Allie's mother, would be quite considerable, it sounds like. You may find yourself learning things from her.... perhaps rather a lot.

If, on the other hand, Allie's response is immediately hostile, and it becomes apparent there is substantial (normally submerged) hostility between her and Mother, you may have to drop the idea.

—Custer

I'd drop the "fuck her mom" idea altogether. Based on what you've said, Engine, dancing with her mom is a recipe for hell. Unless you get Allie's EXPLICIT consent to fuck her mom (which I'm willing to bet will NOT happen, no matter how you finesse it), I'd stay away from that like I'd steer clear of a nest of vipers. Sure, it'd be a great ego boost to fuck her and she's hot, yeah. But read my previous post on the matter. All this advice that is encouraging you to go for it is potentially lethal. Consider the dynamic between mom and daughter. There is no way you can win in this if you do the mom behind Allie's back. Not worth it, man!

Tammy is as trustworthy as you are amusing. I'd say as soon as you lose her interest, her loyalties will dissolve. She's served her purpose, but if you want to keep her around, do so with cautious optimism.

Hi E9 - I'm with KB here. Unless you don't give a damn about your relationship with Allie, leave the mother alone. KB is dead on regarding Tammy. Recall that before we knew of Tammy, I told you Allie, as all women do, had a girlfriend to whom she would tell things she was hesitant to write in her diary. They tell each other everything... everything. You will put yourself between a rock and woman scorned if you do the mom. Think with your big head on this one.

BB

I would love to see Bill's face if he knew that E9 was creaming both Allie and her mother.
Surely that would be "super bull" territory in Bill's masturbatory fantasies.

I would like Bill to get a high resonance camera to max his folder of jerk material.

I think E9 is pretty busy as he travels a lot for his job. He might even have a "filly on the side" that he has not mentioned yet. Can't believe that a guy like E9, who can make girls have toe-curling orgasms, doesn't have a reputation that attracts girls like magnets to his bed. Girls talk about studs behind their backs. E9 could have a harem if he chose - that is why he needs to get an understanding with Allie about whether she would be jealous of his other lovers. She might have to go on a roster when E9 realises he has "pulling power". Allie's mum has heard about his reputation from Tammy, and is demonstrating a wetness between her legs in her attitude to E9. She is craving for more than a kiss goodnight, that is obvious. I don't think Allie could handle her marriage without her top-ups from E9, so E9 is KING the day he decides what he wants. I am sure E9 does not want to be just the dial-up Piza Boy for too much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread