• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
my 2 cents.

it seems to me as a Cuck, that his struggles with this turn him on to a point.......

hell i've gone through the " who is she with, why does she love his cock so much" mindfuck and i think that from my experience he will either come to the conclusion , love it or leave it.

i prefer my HotWife to have the fun then come home and tell me...........

watching is pure hell, but thats the rub...........

Attachments

• Phone 006.jpg
    Phone 006.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 555
Last edited by a moderator:
Bradley

you ask: Perhaps some of the cucks on here can speak up. Would you rather have a bull talk directly to you, or have the bull make your wife say how much she loves having his cock, and how she wants you to help her pick something out for him?

I like to have the bulls talk to me, especially to tell me what a ***** my wife is, how she likes to do this and that, to degrade me and insult me, how much she loved it from a real man and what a pathetic excuse for a real man i am..
A few of them have me call one of their buddies and tell them, "so an so is here fucking my wife and wants to know if you would like to come over and help". That is the most humiliating but i do love it.

Intimate?

Hey Engine 9, he mentions at the end of the chat that he is trying to be intimate with her that night. I am curious, with you in the picture and his quick short comings, how often are they intimate?

Does she even care about sex with him?

I wonder if you are actually having more intercourse with her than he is?

Perhaps ask him... or even ask her how her sex life is going with her husband.

"mmm yeah, his personal fuck doll"

LOL, now even your online personality is crossing the line.

comments

Richmond Dom -- "It's not pushing, it's totally congruent with Engine's online persona" -- Good point.

cuckhuby -- Thanks for the reply. It gives E9 a balance -- maybe him talking to Bill is a good thing after all. I'm still not sure, but I suppose E9 could wait a bit & then try it out a little more subtly...;)

CuckDreamer -- Funny; I noticed the same thing!...:)

E9 -- 1 other thing I forgot to mention, I still think that Allie is the key here. Have you been able to talk to her in person? How is she handling the whole writing on her ass thing? I think that she needs to be particularly aware of Bill right now. He's her husband, he has feelings, and in particular, he is a male. If she loves him, pays attention to him, and gets him all hot and bothered, well then he is in the position that most guys dream of. I think (and I could be wrong her) that she should act very loving but the slightest bit distracted, almost like something small is missing. He (of course) worships her and will eventually want her to get what it is that she desires, even if she doesn't ask for it. I assume that she can make all of this happen and bring this ship around again, even if you do screw it up again (my own opinion here, of course...;). It is, after all, supposedly about what makes *her* feel good.

"LOL, now even your online personality is crossing the line."

maybe you're rite cuckdreamer, but i just thought i was being consistent with my online personality being into the hotness of the scenario, living vicariously off bill. and i thought in general, i kept things to me just asking him questions, trying to reassure some & letting him get things off his chest a bit.

i appreciate rich dom's advice, but i don't feel the pressure of time anymore. and i obviously pushed things too hard, caught up in the moment, when i was with them the last couple of times.

so i'm going to mellow, allow him to get more comfortable/familiarized with things. while cuckhuby gets off on taunts, bill's still very new to this, and i need to appreciate that. even if i see an open guy open in the endzone, i'm gonna temper myself with the shorter pass the next few times. i risked alienating them, or fucking things up entirely. i'm going to learn from that.

im not trying to push him with online talks anymore, so much as getting a read on his state of mind. i felt like there was a news blackout, other than allie telling me he was taking it pretty hard, reeling. so my talks this wknd were helpful, in that while he was freaked, it wasn't the capital-letter-freaked i had begun to wonder about.

as for elvis' questions, they are having sex, but things haven't changed from the summer...he gives her oral, she gives him hand jobs, and he tries to fuck her but cums entirely too quickly. often he doesn't even make it to fucking her or has to nudge her hand away.

i'm seeing them friday nite with tammy. he didn't call me, allie arranged thru tammy (which was interesting because a few wks ago he felt like the man should play the role in arranging this). but i told allie to forget about the writing on her ass obviously or buying an outfit (tho he already accompanied allie in getting an outfit this summer, but i guess there it was more like he was tagging along, and i never directed anything verbally to him).

at any rate, the embargo on me being with them has been lifted, and i'm going to check myself a bit for friday... my response to myself when desire and a hard-ons raging, is to mellow, be cool, don't fuck things up. will remind myself of that, i'm not fighting against time anymore.

update?

I suppose that you have other things to do on a Saturday night, but some of us are waiting impatiently on an update as to what is going on in Bulgaria...;)

as for not updating, had some personal issues, was out of town since saturday, just literally got home, exhausted & need to be brief on this one...

friday nite, i was on best behavior, determined to be cool & not over-reach. met up with tammy for a drink beforehand & then we met them at a crowded, trendy restaurant. i felt like i was biding my time & tammy & allie did most of the talking. bill seemed nervous and was drinking fast.

then we went to a bar, the girls found two free seats for themselves, which left bill & i standing, trying to converse. it was strange, he & i pretending like the past hasn't happened, like everything was superficially normal, listening to him talk about people he knows who've lost their jobs, or took a beating in the market. he seemed nervous about his own situation at times, but kept a positive spin on things (maybe it wasn't spin, but seemed like it, at times).

but i was friendly, cordial, kept asking questions to keep the convo going, laughed at his jokes. but it felt like a charade, like i had taken a huge step backwards...it was exciting months ago, but when i was alone in the men's room, i was thinking what the fuck am i doing...but be cool, i told myself, don't push a damn thing.

after another hour, tammy finally suggested we go back to her place and smoke some pot. we haven't been back at tammy's, the four of us, since last summer.

we had drinks in her kitchen, then smoked a joint sitting indian style in her living room. i started thinking how am i going to progress this to fucking allie. and then i started thinking why am i thinking this way anymore. i started thinking fuck it, i'm not going to do/say anything to lead things there. and if that results in allie & bill just going home, oh well, allie goes home unsatisfied, and bill can figure out if he's ok with her feeling that way.

part of that attitude is probably getting hit on by alot of girls lately (a number of them married), and part of it is frustration with not being able to hang out with allie one-on-one like we used to. but mostly, i think, it was the whole big step-backwards feeling, like i suddenly was back in high school with high school dynamics. i was back to the way things were before.

but i stayed friendly, was joking around, but i wasn't make a move. i felt like there was this fakeness that bill was letting me fuck his wife, instead of him needing me to. hell, if tammy had brought out some board game (which i hate), i would have gone along, and pressed nothing.

finally tammy's frustration with my non-assertiveness led her to start kissing me, and i was hard as she pulled my cock through my fly. she started sucking it in front of them, which she'd not done much before. then she turned to allie and suggested she join her. i stood up and looking down on them taking turns sucking my cock, had my head back in the game. tammy then receded and encouraged bill to join allie on her knees, and hold her hand as she slurped nice & down on it.

when allie caught her breath, i asked her if her pussy was wet. when she said yes, i asked bill if he could confirm it for me. he obliged without questioning and said yes, not looking me in the eye. i said "i think her pussy wants my cock, why don't you help her out of her dress". but as he started to, i suddenly stopped him said "is this what you want allie?" she looked me in the eyes intensely and said "yes."

when she was naked, i suggested she lie on the couch and for bill to go down on her pussy. as he began going down, i left the room to grab another beer...i wasn't being deliberately aloof, it's just how i felt.

when i came back, he stopped and looked at me, and mumbled if he should get up, and i said it was his call, when he felt she was ready. he got up a minute later and i said "it's cool rite" and he nodded yeah.

tammy grabbed bill's hand and the two of them sat on her floor as i slowly started fucking allie. there was no hurry at least, that was different than other times at tammy's. so i did her missionary, then her riding on top, then sideways, and she started screaming she was cumming. i barely said a thing, other than token stuff like how her pussy felt so nice & to cum for me.

then we did missionary again with her legs high in the air, then back by her head, smacking it hard. when i knew she was headed for a second orgasm, we switched to doggy, and that's the only time i got forceful, dominant...i started saying "you've missed my cock allie, haven't you"

when she murmered "yes" i told her to tell me...she quickly responded with "i've missed your cock"...i was tempted to add to that, but controlled myself...and i just asked her to continue to repeat it which she did, like a chant...i said nothing more than "yeah!" each time she said it as i thrusted all the way in her, balls smacking loud against her.

i didn't even cum in her. after she came again, i pulled out and shot a fat load on her ass and back. i didn't tell her to wipe it into her skin, i even told bill (who was in zone-out mode) he could grab a paper towel/tissues from the kitchen.

i was respectful. i said nothing about "next time, i want..."

bill wanted to leave after that, as allie got dressed. i wasn't being a dick to bill but i was also like fuck it, i was staying over at tammy's anyway, so i remained naked, as they got ready to leave. i shook his hand goodbye like that & gave allie a hug like that. she held me extra tightly and longer than normal. but it wasn't like i was sending them home with cum on her face. and i tried to be cool.

but maybe being cool like that is not me. or no longer me, im not sure. the charade of hanging out for four hours beforehand, is what i have issues with. hanging with bill at the bar was a bit trying, had me impatient. maybe it was just the nite, but ive started thinking they need to ask me. that's the thing i need to think about, how to proceed with this.

but as i told tammy riding home from the airport tonite, doesn't bill need me more. if he wants his wife satisfied & happy, he should be calling me and saying things like "please".

i've been distracted the last few days, so i need to think through it all. and then allie's mom comes in next wednesday. more weirdness there. i've told allie about it & played dumb, that i don't know why she wants to meet for drinks thursday nite, other than what i told her before about her mom being suspicious. im going to take the same be-mellow approach to that. i've just got some thinking to do.

thanks maddoug, yes i think a casualness is probably working on bill's mind.

he called me wed nite & asked if i wanted to come over for a drink at their place after work thursday (2 days ago). i told him i already had plans, and he said i could stop by afterwards if i wanted. i said i'd be out late in queens, that i couldn't do it, but how did the weekend look.

but they're away at his parents this weekend. so i said "another time than i guess." i don't think he was expecting that, and had just assumed i'd have said yes.

and it had me thinking afterwards, that i know why he'd think that, cause i always say yes. but lately, i'm thinking who needs who here more. he needs his wife to be sexually satisfied, so short of him finding some other guy, i'm familiar and certain to leave her satisfied.

so when he called me this afternoon, i wasn't trying to be a dick, so much as establish my position with him.

he asked if i was up for coming over for a drink this monday. (tammy's on a mini-vacation with her girl). i said yeah, i can stop by, and asked if his wife asked him to call me. when he said yes, i said
"so she's pining for my cock, is she?"

he seemed thrown by that, and after silence, just mumbled "yeah."

i said "and you're cool with me coming over and fucking your wife?" when he just uttered "yeah" again, i said, "yeah what...i just want to hear it from you."

and he said it, talking quietly into the phone..."i'm cool with you fucking my wife."

i thought of his parents maybe being in the next room when he said that, and his parents having dinner with the newlyweds tonite.

i said "you're gonna have her in something sexy for me, rite?" and he said yes. so i just said i'd see him monday.

now allie told me this week that she told bill, she'd be ok with him taking a few photos of us, but that he'd have to ask me if i was ok with it. i was wondering if he'd bring that up today, but i'm thinking now he'll wait till i'm there & he's had a few drinks.

either way, i feel like the dynamics are changing. and i think he's realizing if he wants to keep allie happy (and as a result himself), he needs to make sure i'm happy...or at least recognize that i'm now doing him a favor, as opposed to him doing me a favor by tolerating it.

i don't want to be a dick about it, but i don't want to play games like last time, i want it to be openly clear, that i'm there to fuck his wife for him, which is, in fact, the current reality.

i'm finally hanging out with allie wed afternoon at tammy's place, first alone time in months, and just before her mom shows.

i'm supposed to meet her mom for drinks kind of late thursday, just the two of us, and will talk to allie about it when im with her at tammy's.

bill & allie are going to a halloween party on friday. it makes me think back to a year ago, when she snuck out of a party in a dorothy-from-wizard-of-oz-costume and i fucked her in the bathroom of a sushi bar across the street.

it would be fun to see her in a slut outfit out with her friends but i don't think even allie would be comfortable with that.

Hmmm

Engine,

I get the feeling that you are getting impatient. Why? You spent a year (wow, has it been that long?) getting this to happen, and yet it seems like you are jumping the gun now.

I know that your last visit (Fri night) was not your style and making you frustrated, but I think that you did the right thing. I think that you needed to show that you are multi-faceted. You seem so frustrated by the night but keep in mind: 1) your sort-of-girlfriend gave you a blowjob in front of others, 2) she got her friend (another guys wife) to give you a blowjob with her friend while her husband held her hand, 3) her husband checked to see if she was wet and waiting for you, 4) he undressed her and went down on her to get her ready for you 5) he decided that she was ready for you 6) you fucked his wife while he and his wife's girlfriend watched, 7) you made her cum while fucking her (when he can't), and 8) she screamed that she's been missing your cock as she came again. All of this on a night when you didn't even push the issue. So, speaking for 99% of the men out there, I don't really feel that bad for you even if you did have to play a bored game. I think that a reality check is that you really have a good thing going here.

I also wanted to say that for anyone out there who thinks you are an ass or that Bill does not want this, you proved those people wrong this last time. He had so many chances to not move forward. But he did everything.

I just think that you can revel in the joy of fucking his bride without coming off as cocky directly to him. I don't necessarily disagree with the direction that you want to take this, I just think that you can push it with smaller things. For instance w/ the writing on the ass thing, next time bring a permanant marker, make a small show of putting it on the counter, and when you are taking Allie right in front of Bill, ask him to go get the permanent marker. You don't have to tell him that you are going to write on his wife's ass, he will figure that out.

I think that you should get back to going to their place just the 3 of you. Make it comfortable so that you get invited back often. Revel in the fact that you walz right and and take his bride right under his nose and that he calls you and asks you to do it. Give it time. I think the more often it happens, the easier it will be for things to progress and for you to achieve whatever it is that you are going after. I think smaller increments more often will be better all around.

OK, I'll stop now. I hope you are getting the feedback you deserve. Keep us posted.

So allie wants some pictures. wow that opens the door alot. be sure to use the timer so he can be in some of the pictures, too, while your banging her. some great pictures might be them holding hands while you "doggie" her,him holding her legs up, a comparison picture of her holding your cock in one hand and his cock in the other hand, a nice load dripping out of her and of course the facial.
seems like now would be a good time to ask allie how she wants to involve him in your love making. would she be open to him preparing her for your visit by shaving her or picking out her clothes? maybe she wants him to help put you in or clean her up either with a towel while you watch or orally. seems like some ideas can be explored when you meet up.

I think you have done a brilliant job, especially in the whole pre-wedding setup, please take my criticism as constructive for the future and not in any way as a condemnation of the events have they unfolded.

My take is that occasionally during the sexual encounters you "slip up" seemingly bringing out this harsh, almost cruel direction, which ostensibly you and Allie enjoy especially in the moment, this does work rather hot during the actual act, but that afterwards Allie, Bill and even YOU, realize that it is pushing too hard, to far. Almost a bit of that "brightest flame burns the shortest" thing. I am not faulting you for who you are but that it only seems to provide a little bit of pleasure for a potentially large downside.

If you want this to continue to be a long burning thing, I would encourage you to try and look at the relationship dynamic from another angle, specifically toward making Bill the primary motivator in continuing the relationship! You are clearly Allie's principal, if not sole, true sexual partner, and Bill is in full knowledge, and though somewhat resigned, full acceptance of this fact. Consider empowering Bill, by asking how he wants you to satisfy Allie, he then feels like he has some say in how the sex happens but yet he is still powerless to stop it from happening. This will further enforce your dominant role yet give Bill some expression, also leading him to areas that will fulfill his fantasies, leading to him to associate his sexual pleasure with you taking his wife.

I sense that this is a desirable ultimate goal, you can have him not just calling to ask or to say it is OK for you to fuck Allie, but for him to beg you, plead with you to satisfy her, which really means that you fucking Allie satisfies HIS view of satisfying sex, for him! Many Cuckolds not only want this but craves this, eventually his idea of his sex life revolves around YOU, the bull, not only taking his wife but you *respectfully* reinforcing his subservience. He needs to know that you are the boss but that you are both in this together and that you will protect this new relationship, he will respond in kind.

Even when you may have grown a little tired of the dynamic, possibly moved on with your life, imagine the situation where years from now Bill still calls politely and discreetly begs you to come over and take his wife. A era where Bill actively aids by creating alibis and excuses to hide this from everyone, where he runs interference with Allies friends and family members to provide you with access to Allie. Where he in effect becomes your ward, working to preserve what has become his view of the world, with you and your cock at the top and him a dutiful servant protecting and preserving this cuckold situation as the status quo. Even if you decide to end the relationship at some time, the door is forever open, and forever kept a secret, if you leave with both Allie and Bill wanting it to continue.

Online chats seems to distract your typical laser focus and doesn't seem to convince him with your "this is good/hot" arguments much, and most importantly is the link to your original betrayal. Finding ways to tease out Bills fantasies for you to act out *directly*, not through the online persona (which I think it is time to drop that contact completely) I think is the way to go.

Again, you have been doing a great job without my words, but since things seems to be stagnating and you are questioning what is what, I figured I would pipe up.

The Ultimate

E9,

You might ask Bill to guide your cock into his wife's cunt. That is the ultimate, IMHO, act of submission.

:eek:

TK you have an interesting viewpoint. That is something to consider. How to get Bill to want this as much as Allie. That's brilliant.
Also, maybe E9 should not be so available to them. The absence makes the heart grow fonder thing. Nothing really makes you want something like being told you can't have it.
Can't wait to hear how the A&E9 meeting went and what was discussed.

TK you think like a head doc. Are you a previous doc's mirror twin?

bump, bump bump. what's new here in bulgaria? there was alot about to happen. so do tell.

where oh where is E9

maybe Allie caught him in an awkward situation with her mom and shot them.... We all waiting on you bud

tiedandteased said:
TK you think like a head doc. Are you a previous doc's mirror twin?

Thats for the nice complement. I do know what you mean about that earlier thread posts from the psych trying to force things to his way of thinking, but to each his own. Cuckoldry is a bit of a wild topic for the mainstream so I venture that professionalism can also be more lax here.

The wait is unbearable, E9, bring us up to date. Please?

have been crazed lately & tonite's the first free nite i've had to post...the summary of the last two weeks...

-went over to bill & allie's place, the monday before last
-hung out with allie two days later one-on-one for the first time since the summer
-was supposed to meet up with her mom (who arrived that nite), but had to leave town for personal reasons for several days
-met up with her mom with tammy there this past wed late
-met up again over at bill & allie's place last nite
-have not online barely at all & not seen him on the few times ive been on

i had read the posts urging patience, took it to heart, stop taking for granted what i have & the point i have gotten this too - thank you.

but i almost feel rite now, that if i continue not to be availalbe upon a call's notice, that it's me helping him keep his new wife satisfied, that i don't have to do too much anymore, that bill has reached the point where he is sliding deeper into becoming a full-fledged cuckold on his own. i feel like all im doing is not being a dick so much as getting him to start articulating the stuff he's embarassed by saying.

last nite was more noteworthy, but as far as that prior monday nite (the wk before halloween)...

tammy was on vacation & when i showed up at the door, allie was in a short skirt, revealing tank top (no bra), and she went to kiss me/make out, with bill standing there, waiting to shake my hand. bill made me a drink, and we did some small talk, but within 20 minutes i was up on their kitchen counter with allie's lips around my cock.

i made sure to mellow, not to address bill, but took her into their bedroom and as i fucked her from behind (with bill sitting to the side), i had her once again tell me how much she's missed my cock. as she was on the verge of her second orgasm, i turned her to face bill and suggested he give her a kiss...he kneeled down by the bed and as i slowed down he did...then i fucked her hard, not telling her to look at him but holding her hair, and with her head tilted up, she was looking at her new husband as she came, and began screaming "oh god yes"...all i said was "my cum's going right up in you allie" as i held her tight, back up against me and let loose.

when bill got on the bed and hugged her afterwards, allie said i could stay, as i put my clothes back on...but i said i had to go.

i really wasn't a dick about it, just matter of fact, i was there to fuck his wife and was leaving with her satisfied...allie followed me out, and made out with me as i was leaving, saying see you wednesday.

i took a half day, and met her at tammy's apt, like old times, lazy-dazing the day and fucking away on tammy's bed. i felt the bond/intamacy again, she opened up alot, but she was meeting her mom that nite and was stressed, wanted to briefly forget her problems/issues & not talk about them. i could never get her to say if she's happy she's married, tho she acted like she was, but i also wondered if she sees bill & her as forever, a few stray comments seemed to suggest she was seeing how things go. and he still cums too quick whenever he tries to fuck her. she also said bill's company's in trouble, but told her he's got a gauranteed parachute if necessary with his dad, and she said it bothered her how cavalier he is about others less fortunate.

she did question why her mom had arranged to meet me, and i said she had gotten suspicions about us from the wedding, and that i saw my purpose as allaying those suspicions. but that nite out never happened, cause i got news when i got home that had me on a plane the next day.

while i was away, bill left two messages about me stopping by again, nothing explicit, just "seeing what your plans are x night".

i had called allie's mom to apologize for not meeting, and got a call from her last weekend, suggesting i meet her out, the nite after the elections (she had plans to meet up with tammy anyway). so i joined them wednesday nite late, around 1130. allie's mom had come from a show where the original allie's family line-up had gone to (allie, her dad & little brother).

tammy made things easy by talking away, quite entertaining, had allie's mom laughing bigtime. tammy was also horny for cock and with me being away and her being away before that, had already planned on me going back with her.

that was perfect for me, cause i thought her mom's trip was a potential mine field and my having to go-away probably spared me from that. her mom tho is superhot for her age, and i would like to slide my cock between them big tits of hers, and she was looking quite sexy in a rich, classy way.

the only time we really got to talk was when tammy's gf called & she went outside. she held my hands and said she was sorry that we couldn't spend more time together. i said me too. she told me she'd be back for close to two weeks for christmas/new year's and how we should have a nite, just the two of us. asked if i might be in LA anytime soon. talked about her house and the weather and her pool & private beach etc.

when tammy came back, she refrained (though i was thinking tammy would love to hear allie's mom talk like this). but tammy was being more affectionate with me than usual, so her mom maybe thought, be discrete...so unlike the last time, i didn't even kiss her. but when i said goodbye, i said i'd love to spend a one-on-one nite with her during the holidays. i gave her a hug, tammy & i jumped in a cab, smoked some pot back at her place and fucked...mad scramble going back to queens & back to the city the next day for work.

so as for last nite...

bill called me tuesday and asked me over for friday nite. i do want to get allie out dressed up slutty in public, or get bill to admit things more, but i have time for that, i've gotten myself out of the pre-wedding urgency mindset...just a steady progression kind of thing. so since i got him to say "i want you to fuck my wife" the last time, i didn't this time, it was now understood.

even tho allie had given him permission for taking photos the last time, he never brought it up, even when i was there. allie told me that wednesday hanging out, that he was too embarassed too. so when i showed up last nite - allie in a tight top and micro mini - she spoke for bill..."he'd really like to take some photos of us together, are you ok with that?"

i looked over at bill & his eyes went from looking for my reaction, to looking at the floor. i was also thinking, if im making a home-visit, allie's outfit can be a ton more revealing, or lingerie, it's not like she's going out. but i didn't sweat it, thought to myself...in due time...keep establishing the pattern, that when allie's horny, he gets on the phone and calls me.

so i said sure, photos are fine, but i didn't want my face in them, and that i'd want to review them afterwards. he said sure, of course.

after a drink, allie went up and began making out with me. after a minute, i broke that off and said "let me take pictures of you guys"...had them stand by a living room mantle...then on the couch.

then i said to bill "are you going to strip your wife naked for me?"...he didn't respond at first so i added "she needs to be satisfied, rite?" i looked to allie & asked "you don't mind if he undresses you rite?" allie was like i don't mind.

so i took rapid photos of him of her taking her top off, skirt down, pulling her thong off her...bill looking so sheepish as he did it. i don't think he realized photos meant a two-way street.

i had him hug her with him clothed and her naked but for heels and took a photo of that.

then more, as i told him to go down on her on their living room couch.

when it was my turn, i handed him the camera, led allie to their bed, had allie's legs up by her head, holding them down & entered his wife's pussy like that, as he took a picture. and picture and picture.

i leaned up against the headboard, and told him to sit on the back of the bed as allie rode me cowgirl.

as he took pictures, i realized it wasn't a nite for dirty talk or pushing him on things. it was unspoken, he'd later jerk to these images, but i said nothing. i wanted to cum on allie's face, but i wanted him to have to pine for that image. so instead i went right inside her as she came.

afterwards, as i lay on their bed naked, i had him show me how to delete photos. i scrolled thru them, did away with two where my face was showing too much, then handed it to allie, who did her own editing.

once again, i didn't stay around for another session. i didn't say anything about a next time. i think it's increasingly becoming up to bill. i'm kind of curious to talk to bill online, not for info, just cause im curious his reaction. he has pussy shots of his wife with my cock pumping inside it now to jerk off to.

i think he's now at last, ripe for major cuckolding. no more over-reaching, heavy pushing on my part. but slowly, progressively upping the ante.

i know i probably sound like a dick, but it's moving now to bill just being honest, and honest with himself, and me just bringing out the true cuckold in him.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
curious,why don't you want to stick around for a second helping? it might get a little more wild since by then he's already involved with seeing you with her. also, you could up the ante regarding his involvement in some small ways. can he shave her for you, do her nails, have him make lunch while you stay with her in bed,hold her legs for you so your hands are free for other things? what about telling him it's his turn after you cum in her. switch places and see what happens. if you give him more reason to be involved, he will need to call you for his pleasure as well as hers.

btw, where does he stay/sit when you and allie are in bed? does he have special chair? as in "why don't you go sit in your chair while i finish off with your wife"?

i'm more inclined to stick around if tammy's there...i've left quickly so as not to freak him again & ease him into this routine. he seems to take comfort in re-joining her rite afterwards & cuddiling. sticking around felt like too big a statement just yet & i could see myself indulging too much in the power of that, like having him bring us champagne or run to the store, or things tied said. suggesting he go down on her cum-filled pussy, i thought off, but have held off saying.

to me the photos were enough for the nite. and to d-dan, by two way street i didn't mean, i would be getting any. allie's arrangement was that she would keep them also, but i didn't ask for any. i just meant that the flip side of photos of us, was that he'd be in them as well. like where i took some of him helping her off with her clothes and going down/getting her ready for me i.e. embarassing photos of him as well...further reason for him to keep private.

but also today, say, when he looks at the photos when allie's off at the gym, and he's jerking off, he will see photos of himself being subservient, and hopefully the images will further instill his role. if the camera comes out again, i want a few of allie sucking my cock as bill jerks off in the background.

there's two chairs in their bedroom, and he'll pull one up and like last nite, sit facing the side of their bed a few feet away.

and while i think he's very susceptible to further cucking, i'm going to let him naturally progress there, rather than overtly try and bring it out too much (not over-reach)...and i realize it's not me bringing it out, so much as allie, the continued image of him seeing my cock in his wife, now photos to continually look back at, and the cuckold feelings they bring out in him.

i do want to get allie & him out, with her dressed slutty for me. allie gets off on the public embarassment, brings out her sub side. not where they're running into their friends, but strangers, the risk of being seen.

Users who are viewing this thread