• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold tattoo

• Thread startererosduo
  • Start date
hotwifeapril said:
Just showing off my new tattoo so others will see I am looking for BIG cocks:D

Slut :rolleyes:

:D I love being a slut,I am proud to be a true SLUT and not a camera slut :D
cuckoldinpanties said:

So cute!

hotwifeapril said:

That is really cool!
:)

slinky67 said:
Hi Lifelong cuck...i can probably help...i am a graphic designer/illustrator and just happen to also happen to also be a cuckold as well...so have a pretty good understanding of it all, give me an example and a tight brief of what you want and i can probably do it for you.

PS by the way...i designed this cuckold logo which i uploaded on our profile om an interracial site and have now seen it "borrowed" on many cuck sites...you may have seen before... my mistress and i are/were thinking of doing some really well designed graphics for cuckolds and hotwives...as apposed to generic lettering on promo tees....and for anyone who doesn't believe me i can show you a higher res wire frame image from the original illustrator file.:)

Thats a very nice design and it has the symbol of a chastity device which some of us are in.

hotwifeapril said:
:D I love being a slut,I am proud to be a true SLUT and not a camera slut :D

Very nice April - wish I could see it (and a lot of other things) in person ;)

Thanks,,,,too bad you don't live over here. I am sure you would in public places like the lake.:cool:
greymaster said:
Very nice April - wish I could see it (and a lot of other things) in person ;)

I love this, now where is the best place to have it done

Well mine is on my back so when wearing a strapless shirt to the store or to the night club,I can easily be spotted,and they will know I am a size queen:D

CIP'S is on his arm. His representing that he is my life partner and that I am being fucked by big cocks cause his is so small.:D

That is so nice. I like both of those locations for me and my wife. I was wondering about over the chastity device she has me wear to.

Shouldn't be too hard for a tattoo artist to add a cage/chain/leash.

I have a slave registry number tattooed on the back of my neck. I got this many years ago as I like to be submissive as well as being dominate. We went to get a bar code on the back of my neck so others would know who I belonged to. Well the few tattoo artists we found wouldn't do them for different reason. So they showed me a pair of handcuffs and I liked that idea but wanted a ribbon flowing through with my slave numbers on it. I came back the next day and the guy was incredible. This is what he gave me. Anyway if thinking of a tattoo you could always get a slave registry number and you as the cuck are owned by your female partner. Here is the website The Slave Register - Master/slave, SLRNs, certificates
Just another idea.....

When my wife put a chastity device on me it really changed our relationship. Its amazing the power she has now. I have showed her the website and we will see what she says. She does want me to get the tattoo but its finding someplace who will do it as well as where to place it.

cuckoldinpanties said:
Here is one I designed in cad (going to be a headboard for our bed). If you notice the hubby/cuck is interlocked with the wife indicating a emotional marriage, and the bull is just penitrating the wife indicating a sexual relationship.

That is awesome.

hotwifeapril said:

Is that really on your shoulder? That is awesome. I'm sure a LOT of people see that and know exactly what it means. Do you wear tank tops when you go out in public with your husband?

Yes it is on my shoulder and I do wear tank tops as it is real hot here in Havasu:D
Raiseherkids said:
Is that really on your shoulder? That is awesome. I'm sure a LOT of people see that and know exactly what it means. Do you wear tank tops when you go out in public with your husband?

well i think i have the design all set. now for a tattoo artist

Tattoo on penis

My wife Beverley had her name Tattooed on my penis. It didn't take long but it hurt quite a lot as you can imagine. She tells everyone and shows them this photo. As you can also see she had me pierced last year. She is thinking about having a slave tattoo on my balls.

Attachments

• my tat.jpg
    my tat.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 594
What a sweetheart....., I guess...

I think you should personalize the tatoo, My version is a larger circle with a thick penis slightly above and to the left of the female circle, ( my wife ) the cross protruding from my wife's female symbol is touching the bulls circle as she reaches out to him to get what cucky cant provide.his thick male symbol is penatrating her to her center. the circles do not touch, I am to lower right of my wife, this shows my lesser status, our cicles are intertwined showing our marrige,since I have permission to enter my wife my small weak male symbol is inside me wifes circle thin and slightly bent to show weakness and defference to her bull. This reflects the reality of our relashinship. please pardon my poor spelling check out my( post Bulls private hole) it is the absolute truth, about a bull who took and owns what was my wifes virgin ass,please comment. Who is that fukin cnt?

Users who are viewing this thread