• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold tattoo

Thats pretty cool looking....:)
My design using Slinky67's designed horns. :D

And as you can see, it is ready to cut into metal,,,, if anyone needs some wall art, or bookends or even a design to add to your security door. :D

tattoo

cuck tattoo

Attachments

• cuckold_horns.jpg
    cuckold_horns.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 379
So cool

My design using Slinky67's designed horns. :D

And as you can see, it is ready to cut into metal,,,, if anyone needs some wall art, or bookends or even a design to add to your security door. :D

This is so cool, really like what you've done here, like to have this as my image on here!

Thanks!

This is so great too!

?Not sure which I like more!

Well Slinky67's is more of a file to use as art, as the "rings" go over and under.
Were mine is a cad design and a picture of the design with more of a mechanical purpose (to cut into objects). If I were using it as a avitar or such, I would probably use his as is. Of course as a tattoo, mine translates well, cause I got one :D

Logo

Well Slinky67's is more of a file to use as art, as the "rings" go over and under.
Were mine is a cad design and a picture of the design with more of a mechanical purpose (to cut into objects). If I were using it as a avitar or such, I would probably use his as is. Of course as a tattoo, mine translates well, cause I got one :D

Been trying both and his looks better as a logo because of the simplicity of black on white, but prefer yours as an art symbol!

Been trying both and his looks better as a logo because of the simplicity of black on white, but prefer yours as an art symbol!

Yea, I can print it out on paper to black and white. On this cad software, when the lines are purple, that meand everything is ready to cut right before I convert it to cut paths, then it turns blue,lol. Yea,yea, I know,,,, quit babbling,lol.

Thanks

Yea, I can print it out on paper to black and white. On this cad software, when the lines are purple, that meand everything is ready to cut right before I convert it to cut paths, then it turns blue,lol. Yea,yea, I know,,,, quit babbling,lol.

Sounds a very colorful explanation!!!

Was thinking that maybe a variation where the bigger male symbol was black, might suit those cucks whose wife likes BBC and that would be even better?

Not hard to fill it in. MY design doesn't reprisent race either way, it reprisents CUCKOLDING.Race is just a preference, not a lifestyle, cuckolding is a lifestyle. :rolleyes:

Just showing off my new tattoo so others will see I am looking for BIG cocks:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back