• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date
Any updates Frog? Is she still fucking the boss?

nice nice

post more

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

Wow, you are a lucky man frogskin :)

Congratulations to you and your sexy wife. Hopefully more to come!

convince her

I just bought a freind hme a few drinks and after 20 yrs she went for him and now things are wonderful

I cant see any of the pics posted.:(
I would love to pic trade with you and show you my asian wife as well.
please PM me if your interested.

Tokyocouple said:
I cant see any of the pics posted.:(
I would love to pic trade with you and show you my asian wife as well.
please PM me if your interested.

I've uploaded some on my personal album

Wife tits.

Wife Tits.

Attachments

• IMG_3289.JPG
    IMG_3289.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 466
hey there frogskin... nice to see you back and posting on this thread again. give us some update on what happening these days... tell us some details of when she fucked her boss... was it just the one time or is she regularly fucking others now? keep us up to date! :D she is really hot by the way! where is she from? Thailand? or Philippines?

Hi, Frogskin!

Congratulations that you now have a HotWife!
Her breasts are beautiful!
Is she still fucking her BOSS, or is she seeing some muscular, well-hung studs? :cool:

Hi Frogskin...
Any chance you can update us about your beautiful wife? :cool:

mystTiger said:
hey there frogskin... nice to see you back and posting on this thread again. give us some update on what happening these days... tell us some details of when she fucked her boss... was it just the one time or is she regularly fucking others now? keep us up to date! :D she is really hot by the way! where is she from? Thailand? or Philippines?

She's from Indonesia

My sexy wife dressed and undressed

My sexy wife dressed and undressed

Attachments

• DSC05342.jpg
    DSC05342.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 678
  • reddevilnude-4.jpg
    reddevilnude-4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 784
  • reddevilnude-1.jpg
    reddevilnude-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 707
Just went from start to finish in your thread. Do you plan on talking to her about what you found? What do you plan on doing? Don't be surprised if she gets upset that you snooped. You might need to find some other way of getting her to admit her indisretions. Good luck and congrats!

Hey frogskin, your wife is amazingly stunning. You are one lucky guy to be with her.

Nice to see you Mr Frog...
Is she still fucking her boss?
Other boyfriends?

It would be nice to have an update! :cool:

What ever happened? Did she tell you about her and her boss? The pics she sent?

hey frogskin... thanks for posting those sexy pics of your wife... would love to know what has been happening... has there been any more developments in the cuckold lifestyle for you?

Users who are viewing this thread