• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date

frogskin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2008
I have always been fantasizing other men having sex with my wife but having said that, whenever I start talking about it she gets angry and cuts off the conversation... :(

Once she told me that her boss wanted to have sex with her and harassing her at the office, he even tried to kiss her in the elevator, instead of being mad, i was turned on by her story... I also wished she agree to her boss' request... LOL

I hope someday my fantasy will come true... any ideas on how to get her started with this?

Yeah, of course i want to see some big cocks fuck her...It's just the convincing part that bothers me... As she's not into it...

in my fantasy, i would love to see her in a threesome, she's sucking a guy's cock while she's been fucked from behind...then she would move into sitting on top of a guy and spreading wide taking another cock in her cunt... taking two cocks at the same time... while the guy on top of her sucking her breasts while fucking her... they would end up by giving her creampie (impregnating her if possible) while i just watch and stroke my cock!

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife's pics

another pic of my wife...we were driving through to get some food! I'll promise to post her nude photos soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Frog,

She's a gorgeous girl!

Start talking-up her sexiest fantasy while making love, get her all worked-up and lubricated, then 69 her and when she's about to cum, insert the life-sized dildo in her pussy (try to have it pre-lubed so it will slide right in).
If you don't have one, surprise her witha good-sized one, and watch her lips stretch as she takes it inside her, while she continues to suck your cock.

If you see her get really wet, and bucking into the thrusts..., she's into it, no matter what her protestations may be.
Then you can start weaving-in MFM, or dating scenarios for her when you fuck.

She'll catch the hang of it quickly!

Cheers! :cool:

Frogskin,

frogskin said:
I hope someday my fantasy will come true... any ideas on how to get her started with this?

See the 8-part article that starts here :cool: :

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

If you begin this program (so to speak) and your wife seems not to be entirely angered and put off by it — in which case, as pointed out by the author, you may have to abandon the idea and "move on to other aspects of life" — you might also consider pointing out this article to her:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

Your wife is definitely very attractive :) and, in fact, rather sexual-looking :p. Physically, she appears to have the wherewithal to make you her cuckold and go on to considerable success if she increases her marital status to cuckoldress. Whether she has that capability on a psychological level is a different question. The latter is something you will have to determine, by adopting a suitable strategy for moving her in that direction.

Good luck—

Custer

Gorgeous Girl

Ballspanking said:
Hey Frog,

She's a gorgeous girl!

Start talking-up her sexiest fantasy while making love, get her all worked-up and lubricated, then 69 her and when she's about to cum, insert the life-sized dildo in her pussy (try to have it pre-lubed so it will slide right in).
If you don't have one, surprise her witha good-sized one, and watch her lips stretch as she takes it inside her, while she continues to suck your cock.

If you see her get really wet, and bucking into the thrusts..., she's into it, no matter what her protestations may be.
Then you can start weaving-in MFM, or dating scenarios for her when you fuck.

She'll catch the hang of it quickly!

Cheers! :cool:

Hi Ballspanking,

Thanks for the tips, we used Dildo (12 inch) before, she loved it. We did it in a 69 position where i'm on top inserting the dildo while she gives me the head. However I never talk about MFM during the session. Will give it a try. :)

Articles

Custer Laststand said:
Frogskin,

See the 8-part article that starts here :cool: :

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

If you begin this program (so to speak) and your wife seems not to be entirely angered and put off by it — in which case, as pointed out by the author, you may have to abandon the idea and "move on to other aspects of life" — you might also consider pointing out this article to her:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

Your wife is definitely very attractive :) and, in fact, rather sexual-looking :p. Physically, she appears to have the wherewithal to make you her cuckold and go on to considerable success if she increases her marital status to cuckoldress. Whether she has that capability on a psychological level is a different question. The latter is something you will have to determine, by adopting a suitable strategy for moving her in that direction.

Good luck—

Custer

Cluster,

Thanks for the advise, btw she's just turning 25 yo. will keep you guys posted.

Cock Teaser

Cock teaser and quite good at it! What do you think?

wow, no wonder her boss wanted to nail her in the elevator. i'd have a hard time not to get hard seeing your wife in person.

frogskin said:
Cock teaser and quite good at it! What do you think?

Frogskin,

*Very* nice. Your wife definitely appears to be a woman with potential. It's very promising that she allows you to take pictures of her in the nude (esp. with her horns).

—Custer

Love the way she's dressed... lol!
She's definitely a babe, frogman. I can understand why you want tosee her stretching her...., horizons...!

As far as the MFM talk, if you sense she's reticent, or shy, let it happen a couple more times. It is obvious that an MFM dynamic is in place, and she couldn't possibly avoid thinking of a second (in this case larger) guy while she sucks her husband's cock in a 69.
Believe me, it is definitely something present in her head... let her get used to it, get comfortable with it, then she'll start speaking of it more openly, particularly if you are subtle but encouraging.
If fantasy talk are a part of your sexual repotoir, go for it!

Cheers!

PS-
Feel free to post more of her...

If MFM is out of the question...Then maybe I should encourage her to date/f*** other men on her own? Yesterday, an old male friend of her called, she was hesitant to pick it up cause I was beside her, but I asked her to pick it up and pretend not to be "jealous"... Hope this will definitely stretch her "horizon" in times to come... I hope it would be soon enough I'm able to share her photos getting f***ed by other men...

Horns

Custer Laststand said:
Frogskin,

*Very* nice. Your wife definitely appears to be a woman with potential. It's very promising that she allows you to take pictures of her in the nude (esp. with her horns).

—Custer

Thanks Custer, I'm definitely lucky to have her... But I feel I'm a bit selfish to keep her all for myself? LOL

Have you talked with her openly at any point?
Does she know you would encourage that beyond just fantasies?
More importantly, do you sense a willingness and curiosity from her to try this?

(Sorry don't mean to be overly inquisitive) :cool:

Fantasies

Ballspanking said:
Have you talked with her openly at any point?
Does she know you would encourage that beyond just fantasies?
More importantly, do you sense a willingness and curiosity from her to try this?

(Sorry don't mean to be overly inquisitive) :cool:

Ball, I did mention earlier that I had openly asked her in getting herself into f***ing other men... Please see my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread