• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cages for cucks

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date
cuckhubby48 said:
I now think that she enjoys the fact I am caged. Yes it fits perfectly into her sexual desires and exploring lifestyle , she knows that I enjoy her getting fucked by other men and she enjoys that I cannot watch it participate
If your wife lets you be your own key holder (when she is home), but you unlock yourself only when you ask and obtain her permission, it seems likely that pretty soon she will see the advantage of being your sole key holder.

Speaking of which, at least one book is available titled "A Keyholder's Guide" (or something similar). It's available from well-known online book distributors. You might consider ordering a copy as a gift for your sexy wife.

Reactions: crt
cuckhubby48 said:
I now think that she enjoys the fact I am caged. Yes it fits perfectly into her sexual desires and exploring lifestyle , she knows that I enjoy her getting fucked by other men and she enjoys that I cannot watch it participate
I think that you are more than ready to give this a try for several months and see where it goes. I believe that weekly or biweekly release is fairly typical, possibly with masturbation or a handjob included if you have been a good boy. Being "good" is up to your wife to define...

Custer Laststand said:
If your wife lets you be your own key holder (when she is home), but you unlock yourself only when you ask and obtain her permission, it seems likely that pretty soon she will see the advantage of being your sole key holder.

Speaking of which, at least one book is available titled "A Keyholder's Guide" (or something similar). It's available from well-known online book distributors. You might consider ordering a copy as a gift for your sexy wife.
As I say , my wife has taken to the idea of me being caged quickly and excitedly after being not too bothered by the idea , I fully expect she will hold the key permanently and particularly when she is with her bulls, currently the hey us simply beside the bed , not for long I suspect

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Laceyfemme said:
I think that you are more than ready to give this a try for several months and see where it goes. I believe that weekly or biweekly release is fairly typical, possibly with masturbation or a handjob included if you have been a good boy. Being "good" is up to your wife to define...
True , it’s very tight but surprisingly comfortable I’m ok with it being on for extended periods of time but look forward to wearing at the time my wife will be with her bulls most

cuckhubby48 said:

natasnaikul said:
Has anyone tried an electric cage and can share their experience? Looking at something like this, sounds intriguing but I'm not sure what I'll be in for.
https://lockthecock.ca/collections/...-red-male-chastity-device-with-electric-shock
This is much more my style and size:

https://lockthecock.ca/collections/silicone-male-chastity-devices/products/multi-abs

The 1.89 inch length is more than sufficient for my limited package.

Reactions: natasnaikul and crt
cuckhubby48 said:
As I say , my wife has taken to the idea of me being caged quickly and excitedly after being not too bothered by the idea. I fully expect she will hold the key permanently and particularly when she is with her bulls. Currently the key is simply beside the bed, not for long I suspect.
Sounds like you're on your way to being a denied AND cock-locked cuckold.

Out of my cage for a few days now, back in this Thursday

cuckhubby48 said:
Out of my cage for a few days now, back in this Thursday.
Was that your decision, or your wife's decision?

In other words, has your wife become your sole key-holder...?

Custer Laststand said:
Was that your decision, or your wife's decision?

In other words, has your wife become your sole key-holder...?
My wife said it would be ok until the end of the week, she holds the key

cuckhubby48 said:
.... She [my wife] holds the key.
Very good. It sounds like your sexy — but now frustrated, due to the coronavirus — wife is making progress with her management of you as her cuckold.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. It sounds like your sexy — but now frustrated, due to the coronavirus — wife is making progress with her management of you as her cuckold.
Yes I am indeed her cuckold , she will be meeting up with someone this Friday or Saturday though, so not frustrated for long

Received a call on Sunday night from a guy who I know, saying “ I just finished inside your wife” see you”
That’s all then hung up.

cuckhubby48 said:
Received a call on Sunday night from a guy who I know, saying “I just finished inside your wife, see you.”
That’s all, then he hung up.
Excellent. Sounds like your sexy wife is back in the saddle. And, that was very considerate of "the guy you know" to call and let you know he had just finished fucking your wife.

I assume you've been locked in your cock cage over the weekend, with your hotwife holding your key while she was out fucking her lover...?

Reactions: crt and 4adventure
Jackie said:
I’m presently in my cage. It’s a bit heavy but you get used to it. Anyone want to see a pic of a caged cuck pm me.
I’d like that I fantasize about feeling the humiliation of that for my tiny cock

Reactions: Jackie
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. Sounds like your sexy wife is back in the saddle. And, that was very considerate of "the guy you know" to call and let you know he had just finished fucking your wife.

I assume you've been locked in your cock cage over the weekend, with your hotwife holding your key while she was out fucking her lover...?
Yes I thought he might phone as he said once he would do that. I was caged yes

cuckhubby48 said:
Yes I thought he might phone as he said once he would do that.
You might encourage your sexy wife by letting her know it turns you on if her lover(s) call you after they've fucked her, or while they're fucking her. And, it would turn you on even more if your wife were to call you then leave her cell phone turned on, so you can listen to her and her lover fucking.
cuckhubby48 said:
I was caged yes.
Very good. It sounds like your sexy hotwife is learning the advantages of keeping you locked in your chastity device and holding your key while she is out fucking a lover. You might consider encouraging her to expand her role as your sole key holder.

Jackie said:
I’m presently in my cage. It’s a bit heavy but you get used to it. Anyone want to see a pic of a caged cuck pm me.
Does your cuckoldress wife require you to wear a cock cage, and is she your sole key holder? If so, that's positive, of course.

Reactions: Jackie
Jackie said:
Yes, and she is presently the sole key holder.
Very good. Your sexy wife has the right idea.

Users who are viewing this thread