• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cages for cucks

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date
Good (re. your wife and her lover getting tested for Covid-19 and verifying they are negative).

Re. your wife being 55: it sounds like her sex drive has not decreased as she has aged past menopause. That's very positive.

Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
Good.

Sounds like your wife's sex drive has not decreased as she has aged past menopause. That's very positive.
God no! Before she was quite timid but at 50 she decided to go on her “ voyage of discovery” as she calls it , she has also retained her slim build and good looks too so she is now confident to be able to attract a host of men. She enjoys sex greatly now , albeit with other men and seemingly experimentation that going with a variety of men gives her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
Good (re. your wife and her lover getting tested for Covid-19 and verifying they are negative).

Re. your wife being 55: it sounds like her sex drive has not decreased as she has aged past menopause. That's very positive.
She tests for virus often and she has now had jab against virus,
The men she goes with are quite sensible and not particularly impulsive and reckless so she and they will take the precautions necessary .

It is likely now she has seen the cage she will hold the key when she is away

cuckhubby48 said:
It is likely now she has seen the cage she will hold the key when she is away
I like this style of chastity key very, very much. I don't know where to get it, or whether it is an actual key for a real lock.

26a4d1a9392ce73a1e8875b72209c7a1.jpg

Reactions: Gailscuck, DanW_cuckold and crt
Laceyfemme said:
I like this style of chastity key very, very much. I don't know where to get it, or whether it is an actual key for a real lock.
I like also, however I think my wife might keep my key in her bag when she is away

Laceyfemme said:

26a4d1a9392ce73a1e8875b72209c7a1.jpg
I have to say, the thought of my wife wearing a key openly like that for all to see is very arousing to me. This is tipping me over to actually wanting her to cage me.

Reactions: Gailscuck, Laceyfemme and crt
DanW_cuckold said:
I have to say, the thought of my wife wearing a key openly like that for all to see is very arousing to me. This is tipping me over to actually wanting her to cage me.
I’m not sure those outside of the lifestyle would know it’s a chastity key, I would be ok with her wearing openly if she wanted to . Most of our closer friends know I am a cuck anyway but beyond that we don’t advertise it

cuckhubby48 said:
I’m not sure those outside of the lifestyle would know it’s a chastity key, I would be ok with her wearing openly if she wanted to . Most of our closer friends know I am a cuck anyway but beyond that we don’t advertise it
I once saw a woman wearing a key very much like this sitting across from me on the Grizzly river run ride at Disney California Adventure. I was surprised and intrigued, but it was not especially obvious or offensive in any way. But it surely would have attracted more attention if she was sitting at a bar.

Reactions: Gailscuck, Custer Laststand, clonesp and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
I once saw a woman wearing a key very much like this sitting across from me on the Grizzly river run ride at Disney California Adventure. I was surprised and intrigued, but it was not especially obvious or offensive in any way. But it surely would have attracted more attention if she was sitting at a bar.
It shouldn’t be offensive, it might create curiously, particularly for the men who know what it is.

Reactions: Gailscuck
I have been wearing my cage for nearly 6 days and only taken off a few times, I bought it for when my wife is with her boyfriends, I don’t really need to wear all the time just now I think, only when my wife is away? I don’t want it to become too familiar and too comfortable, Advice??

It all depends on whether your wife is interested in longer term orgasm denial, or just preventing you from indulging yourself while she is out having fun. Orgasm denial may increase your level of submissiveness and willingness to please her and her boyfriends through oral sex, anal play, crossdressing....

cuckhubby48 said:
She tests for virus often and she has now had jab against virus.
Good. (Apparently one needs to wait one month beyond the second vaccination, if it's Moderna or Phizer, to consider oneself fully protected.)
cuckhubby48 said:
The men she goes with are quite sensible and not particularly impulsive and reckless so she and they will take the precautions necessary .
Also good. It sounds like your sexy wife is suitably cautious (as are you, I hope).

cuckhubby48 said:
It is likely now she has seen the cage she will hold the key when she is away.
That will be best, IMO.

How did your sexy wife's experiment, masturbating while requiring you to watch while locked in your cock cage, turn out...?

Custer Laststand said:
Good. (Apparently one needs to wait one month beyond the second vaccination, if it's Moderna or Phizer, to consider oneself fully protected.)

Also good. It sounds like your sexy wife is suitably cautious (as are you, I hope).
She is, she will only go with men who test themselves regularly like her and me, an older guy will be with her first and he is sensible and tests regularly, I would say they are ready for their fun.
she has a sensible head on her so all good

Custer Laststand said:
That will be best, IMO.

How did your sexy wife's experiment, masturbating while requiring you to watch while locked in your cock cage, turn out...?
That is for either tonight or tomorrow, she masturbates in front of me often but this is the very first time that I will be caged!
she likes to tease and intimidate me doing that

Laceyfemme said:
It all depends on whether your wife is interested in longer term orgasm denial, or just preventing you from indulging yourself while she is out having fun.
Denial is what she enjoys

cuckhubby48 said:
Denial is what she enjoys.
Having you locked in your cock cage — although you (not your wife) decided you want that — should fit well into your sexy wife's desire to keep you denied.

Custer Laststand said:
Having you locked in your cock cage — although you (not your wife) decided you want that — should fit well into your sexy wife's desire to keep you denied.
I now think that she enjoys the fact I am caged. Yes it fits perfectly into her sexual desires and exploring lifestyle , she knows that I enjoy her getting fucked by other men and she enjoys that I cannot watch it participate

Users who are viewing this thread