Boys and Older Women

• Thread starterfanara
  • Start date
i started workin 40+ hours in auto shop when i was 15 had to support my mom and sibs dad was killed they guys teased me about being a virgin i worked full time to care of stuff at home and went to school a coworkers wife took pity on me when her hubby was away hunting asked me to come by the house to help her a pig had gotten loose from its pen away caught the pig got real muddy she told be to take a shower much to mt surprse she stripped down and joined me tara was 40 i was 16 she was me and cleaned my cock balls and butt good
she let me was her feeling her tits and ass once out of the shower we dried each other off she sucked me i lasted about 10 sec. i was rushing to get my clothes she grabbed me and said that we were just getting started she had me such her tits she playd with my cock ad ball pushed lubed finger in my butt made me eat her pussy she had e lay onmy back she lowered her pussy on to my face i liked her pussy and butt hole
she make me in to a pussy eater she then lower herself on to my cock slowly rode me she knew when i was close she squeeze my cock real hard and would pull and ywist my balls telling me i wasn't allow to cum till she was pleasured after she came she had me mount her missionary
she raise her legs told me to go slow and that she would tell me when i could cum
i was grunting and breathin had
she pulled me in deep and push her finger up my butt making me shoot off
bet night a boy could have about a week later she took me into rest room had me et her again she was on her period told me i was earnin my redwings had me fuck her in the butt i will always be greatfull to her

I agree.Many teenage fantisies of mine reviolve around hot sexy older teachers.Alas they remained only fantasies! I never understood the young guys that were lucky enough to experience an older woman at that age but then ran off and reported he incident .Why would you mess up a good thing.My first older woman came along when i was 20 and she was 34 and it was FANTASTIC!!!

Frankly our system is all screwed up. Please note that I am talking about strictly legal age people here, which is subject to change, but not pertinent to this discussion.

Older women should have younger lovers.
1. Gives the lady an enthusiastic lover with repeat ability who overlooks almost any physically imperfection due to age.
2. Gives the young man experience and training in what it takes to be a thoughtful and thorough lover that will last him a lifetime.
3. Cuts down the chances of a guy going through his entire life with an arrongant "it's all for me" attitude that devestates many relationships.

Older men should have younger lovers too.
1. Gives the man the sweet sometimes hard body sometimes fluffy partner that is willing but apprehensive and can use his "slow hands" and gentleness.
2. She learns to enjoy the experience rather than learning to "put up with it"

Then when younger lovers meet up, each will be much more prepared to do the things it takes including being open with each other to sustain a long term relationship.

Just my two cents

When I was about 14 or 15 I had the hots for two of my female teachers (both in their late 20's). These two women could have done ANYTHING they liked to me, but nothing ever happened.
But nowadays as an adult I fully understand that there must be a cutting off point somewhere to protect juveniles from sexual exploitation. Therefore I am in favour of keeping and enforcing age of consent laws. But I feel the age of consent should be lowered to 16.

Fact is, there's a law, and that shoould be the end of the discusion.

I have always liked the younger man, and sexually there's very little that's asraw and horny as a 21-year-old lad going at me like it could save his life.:). Really. It's very hot. Especially when they cum quick and uncontrollably. It's one of the best. But though I have had 18 and 19, and find that just as horny, I can't really get turned on by boys of 15 or16. I like a guy to be a man, and know what he's doing. The whole teacher thing does nothing for me, but I know it excites some people - mostly young guys.

The final decision is a moral one and it's down to the individual to do what's right.

i agree totally with Mocha.....................this is totally wrong..... a child is child....I amaze that some people dont see this as wrong....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was seduced by an older white woman when I was younger - I think it is must teen boys fantasy

Schoolgirl gang ***** in london

There has recently been an appalling case of a 14 yo girl being ***** by 9 schoolboys in London...and its not an isolated incident.
This is one reason why i would suggest it is better for boys to slake their lust on willing older women.

I agree whole heartedly with the poster. I wished, but it never happened to me either. Society norms do not indicate anything but the bias of society. Look at the legality of hard liquor and cigarettes, and the unlawful stigma of medical marijuana. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago that Chief Justice Roger Taney ruled in the Dred Scott descision that the black man was "property" of his owner, and not a citizen with constitutional rights.

School teacher wants young but legal Black male

I would love to have a legal 18-or 19 y.o. student, college preferred. Teacher here, let me know what u think??

Attachments

• Donna in hallway stretching.jpg
    Donna in hallway stretching.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 329
  • Applebottom fuckin.JPG
    Applebottom fuckin.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Spreading legs and fillin up Donna.JPG
    Spreading legs and fillin up Donna.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 206
  • Super mature ass for school teacher.JPG
    Super mature ass for school teacher.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 250
  • The way Donna loves to fuck.JPG
    The way Donna loves to fuck.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 202
mwhtcplAZ said:
I would love to have a legal 18-or 19 y.o. student, college preferred. Teacher here, let me know what u think??
I think you are very sexy and it would be hot to have a young black stud!

I remember a divorced white female teacher at school who had big tits -- she used to giggle around the older boys (15-16yo), and gently touch them on them arms. I remember once she bent down in front of me and I saw down her top -Man! I had to have a wank straight away lol -she knew what she was doing. I heard from some of the other boys that they had been around her house for a drink and chat (and fuck I bet!). Wished I hade been more bolder then!

Anyone else know of a young boy fucking a female teacher or married women? Want to know if is this an isolated incident or not?

When I was about 14 or 15 I had the hots for two of my female teachers. They could have done anything with me they wanted, but unfortunately nothing ever happened. But I always had a good wank at night, fantasising about getting my cock suck by either one of them, or having really kinky sex with them.

samuraiwill said:
Thats not to say that grown men are completely rational though. Most of us have probably stuck our unit in places that we've later regretted due to a lack of rational thought.

Granted its legal, but is there a huge difference morally between a 17 year old boy and 45 year old woman and an 18 year old boy and a 46 year old woman?

What male of any age is completely rational when thinking with their little head ? None I've ever met !