Boys and Older Women

• Thread starterfanara
  • Start date

fanara

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
When I was at school me and my mates would sometimes come across a news report about an older woman who had been caught having sex with an underage boy. We all wished we could meet one of these women but it never happened and it wasn't until later in life that I met some men who admitted to early experiences with an older woman.

So is it wrong? If a boy wants to have sex surely it is better for society that he do it with an older woman than with young girls who might get pregnant and who he will certainly cause to suffer emotionally. Alternatively he might be drawn, through sheer frustration, to homosexual activities.

Getting rid of sexual frustration might also cause a reduction in teenage violence.

Every now and then women still get caught doing this and, in the UK, are usually jailed. Surely they can't seriously be considered so much a threat to society as to justify the expense of a prison sentence?

My own view is that for an older woman to make herself available to a randy schoolboy is an act of kindness. I think society should recognise the facts of human nature and stop pretending sexual desire in schoolboys does'nt exist. Aftre all, ther are and ahve been plenty of societies where this behaviour is recognised as normal.

i'd like to hear the reasoned and sensible comments of other members of this forum.

I have a teenage son! No adult, male or female, is allowed to diddle with him, even if he does consent to it.
Most of these stories involve 13-15 yr olds. As much as it seems "sexy" for an older woman to "seduce" a young boy, it is wrong! These women are molesters, same as men.

Granted, because of anatomy, it is the male that takes the active role in intercourse, therefore, force is not as much as an issue. Nevertheless, teenage boys are less rational than grown men and legally cannot give consent. They can feel used and degraded just as the same as girls.

The upshot is that if the adult female gets pregnant, the male's guradians has to take legal responsibility.

fanara said:
When I was at school me and my mates would sometimes come across a news report about an older woman who had been caught having sex with an underage boy. We all wished we could meet one of these women but it never happened and it wasn't until later in life that I met some men who admitted to early experiences with an older woman.

So is it wrong? If a boy wants to have sex surely it is better for society that he do it with an older woman than with young girls who might get pregnant and who he will certainly cause to suffer emotionally. Alternatively he might be drawn, through sheer frustration, to homosexual activities.

Getting rid of sexual frustration might also cause a reduction in teenage violence.

Every now and then women still get caught doing this and, in the UK, are usually jailed. Surely they can't seriously be considered so much a threat to society as to justify the expense of a prison sentence?

My own view is that for an older woman to make herself available to a randy schoolboy is an act of kindness. I think society should recognise the facts of human nature and stop pretending sexual desire in schoolboys does'nt exist. Aftre all, ther are and ahve been plenty of societies where this behaviour is recognised as normal.

i'd like to hear the reasoned and sensible comments of other members of this forum.
Now this is not a post of a **** so please don't report it, as it is asking a question not showing pics or telling details of sex between a boy and a adult so please be opened minded and show respect to the person who started the thread.

I wished the same when I was a teen, sadly it didn't happen until I was in my early 20's. I know I was so horny from 12 and up I would anything with a hole... so I don't find it wrong for older women to entertain young boys. Because of the hormones most young boys want to have sex and I see nothing wrong with sex as long as you take precautions. Having an older woman as a "teacher" is the best thing for a young boy.

boys & older women

i don't see nothing wrong with it. i think it's a damn shame that women who get caught fucking young boys get so much time in jail. but when a priest is abusing young boys,all is forgiven until lately.then we have the molesters,that keep getting out of jail 2 do that same thing over again.lets face,we live in a sick world.i'm glad i was broken in by my baby sitter,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mocha_latte said:
Granted, because of anatomy, it is the male that takes the active role in intercourse, therefore, force is not as much as an issue. Nevertheless, teenage boys are less rational than grown men and legally cannot give consent. They can feel used and degraded just as the same as girls.

Thats not to say that grown men are completely rational though. Most of us have probably stuck our unit in places that we've later regretted due to a lack of rational thought.

Granted its legal, but is there a huge difference morally between a 17 year old boy and 45 year old woman and an 18 year old boy and a 46 year old woman?

about 125 yrs ago most marriages were between people in their teens and a lot of girls were around 13 aboy was considered a man when he took on the responsibles of a man most were doing that at 14, 15, or 16, now we say that kids cann't be responsible enough for them to make up their own minds till they are over 18 we would be still back in the 13 colonies with our views of now days but that is modern people think they know how and when and most of all what is right for the world LMAO

I heard of a father who took his son to a ********** about 60 years ago to have him taught properly to make love in the nicest possible way to women. It was in another country in Europe, and was a common thing to do. The ********** got a big fee for giving the boy the skills and confidence to be able to do sex properly - rather than be nervous with a real girl. It got young guys off the mark.

Teen girls and boys are totally different- the explanation would take too long but generally speaking I have no problem with teen boys- 15 + having sex with older women if they consent

Khufu_k said:
When I was a teenager I fantasied about fucking a lot of my white high scool teachers. They all dressed like hoes and acted like them. The other bruthas felt the same way.....Sistas under 18 shouldn't have sex period.

U ask the sistas about that? I remember 1 named Claudia back in school who would disagree :)

Reality.....

Most young boys would fuck a rattlesnake, if they could find someone to hold it........... most young boys fantasize about mature (to them) women.... movie stars, teachers, aunts, whomever.... a few get to act on these urges with a willing partner.
Having said that, there is a clear and definite double standard between the sexes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the boy can get it let him have it.

Mr.B said:
Most young boys would fuck a rattlesnake, if they could find someone to hold it........... most young boys fantasize about mature (to them) women.... movie stars, teachers, aunts, whomever.... a few get to act on these urges with a willing partner.
Having said that, there is a clear and definite double standard between the sexes.

How many older women fantize about sex with a young boy thinking she can train him or get fucked three four times a day or for any reason. I do agree a young boy will fuck and what you stated

Khufu_k said:
When I was a teenager I fantasied about fucking a lot of my white high scool teachers. They all dressed like hoes and acted like them. The other bruthas felt the same way.

We had one blue-eyed blonde ho about 40 for a teacher. she wore glasses but always had on a miniskirt which showed off her sexy legs and high spike heels. She lovered to wear a low cut top with the buttons on the top unfastened and bend over the bruthas' deks to look at their papers while flashing the tops of her big white tits!! We all wanted to jump her and bang her fat white ass and discussed how we would like to fuck her for being such a hot ho.

Alowing young bruthas 16 or over to take out their frustrations on mature white hoes with big tits and asses would really reduce problems in schools in my opinion.

Sistas under 18 shouldn't have sex period.

I second the motion...

Young guys

I think that as long as they are legal I will give them all the pussy they want. Like 18 or older.

Probably the idea of "protecting" young boys got going because of the way social workers and their ilk are always trying to find new things to do, new ways to get grants, new university positions, new agencies to head, etc. I'm not sure much of the "research" about how boys are damaged is very real, or if we should do anything about this "problem." One likely idea is also that prosecuting women as well as men heads off charges of sexism and lack of equal protection for female "offenders."

Some of this is probably a return to Victorianism, with a more "scientific" overlay. I'd like to see the trend reversed.

I had a sexual encounter with a 42 year old woman when I was about 16. Mutual masturbation-- she didn't allow anything else-- too bad. I was the more aggressive party. I don't feel particularly injured.

Khufu_k said:
When I was a teenager I fantasied about fucking a lot of my white high scool teachers. They all dressed like hoes and acted like them. The other bruthas felt the same way.

We had one blue-eyed blonde ho about 40 for a teacher. she wore glasses but always had on a miniskirt which showed off her sexy legs and high spike heels. She lovered to wear a low cut top with the buttons on the top unfastened and bend over the bruthas' deks to look at their papers while flashing the tops of her big white tits!! We all wanted to jump her and bang her fat white ass and discussed how we would like to fuck her for being such a hot ho.

Alowing young bruthas 16 or over to take out their frustrations on mature white hoes with big tits and asses would really reduce problems in schools in my opinion.

Sistas under 18 shouldn't have sex period.

YEAH!

-------

you wouldn't be talking about most of the supposed "mature middle aged guys" on this site would you RaunchyRandy LMAO

this is how the sistas should be taught and trained to please the bwc= big white cocks teach them to bring pleasure to the whites with their mouths and cunts and to be bred just like these LMAO 8.jpg

14.jpg

sgp032_097.jpg

20.jpg another black girl knowing who is better for her

Im an older woman and I would love to have sex with a younger man. He should be at least 18 tho. Kids are out of the question.