• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

The panties are a nice compliment, but the feel of crossing my legs while wearing a new pair of very smooth nylons, and looming down my legs at my painted pink nails....WOW!!!!

Hi Saraha,

I see you referenced one of my old posts. It has been quite a while since I wrote that. I am still wearing panties full time (four years now) as well as bras, stockings, or cotton socks.

I have not had much success in slimming down but my muscles are long gone, I am fully shaved, and soft as a kitten. Speaking of shaving, my wife's new lover ordered me to shave my pubic area. As of yesterday I look like a young boy (or girl when tucked) down there! Thanks for mentioning me and following up.

You so understand

Only about 30% of men should be allowed to wear male underwear, the others would be better in female panties to enjoy the softness. I admire any wife who throws all her husband's underwear out in the garbage, and lays out clean panties for him to put on as soon as he has had his daily shower.

I wonder why so many have to be ****** to do what they want? I shave everything and yes wear women's finest panties. When at the Gym and undress yes it is seen and no negitive comments, but I do get more cock.

Mimi is also known as JaLynn.

Attachments

• ID48949_10.jpg
    ID48949_10.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 112
My Wife bought me some cute skirts yesterday. I got SOO hard trying them on at the store. I wear 6-7, good to know.

I wish my wife was accepting of me wearing panties, bras and hoses. Every morning at the gym I put on my panties and then go to work. After work I change back into my man underwear before I head home. She knows I have worn panties and has caught me a few times. It pisses her off.

For anyone who wears them, Walmart has wide band, back seemed, VERY SMOOTH(boner), stockings. THEY FEEL GREAT on my legs. If you like smooth, get some.

We went to shop the other day at the Goodwill, they have no attendant watching what you take to the fitting rooms. I went in and tried on several skirts. I was a little nervous when leaving the changing room. I figured if someone said anything about what I had in my hand, I would slip off my shoe and ask what they thought of my pink toes. I really like pushing the boundaries. Yesterday, we were at a drive thru, when we finished eating in the truck, I exited my truck to throw the bag away in the can, I had slipped of my shoes in the truck, and headed across the parking lot, without shoes. My wife said there was no missing my very bright toes against the black top driveway. I found this VERY exciting.

Oh yeah, we were at the store(walmart), to buy her some stockings. When we found they carry Seamed Stockings, my wife grabbed 2 pair for herself, and then grabbed another pair...FOR ME. I am soo loved.

I think that's awesome about the pink toenails. I have in the past wore a bra or a cami under a white shirt. White under white really stands out. Went into a few stores and got a few giggles and one strong giggling hi from some college girls. What a lovely feeling to have women see I'm a sissy. Cc

I think that's awesome about the pink toenails. I have in the past wore a bra or a cami under a white shirt. White under white really stands out. Went into a few stores and got a few giggles and one strong giggling hi from some college girls. What a lovely feeling to have women see I'm a sissy. Cc

Right on! I love shopping for panties and other sissy stuff at department stores. I get so nervous. Sometimes I hear other shoppers talking about me. The best is when the cashier rings up my panties and she smiles while trying to hold back the laughter or comments. What a wild rush. I wish one day one of the cashiers will say what she is really thinking.

english man

yes.. I wear outside my home

Attachments

• 20120318_185009.jpg
    20120318_185009.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 81
  • toilets3.jpg
    toilets3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 111
  • toilets5.jpg
    toilets5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 101
I'm just getting into panties, I don't think I could go out in a bra under a white shirt though, I would feel like I had no pants on.
Thanks I'm enjoying your encounters.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 58
It surprises me, the thrill I get doing things in public. While we were shopping for the stockings, my wife asked me for my opinion, she said I was the "girly one", then I realized there were 2 salesforce within earshot of us. She has started to see the thrill of putting me in my role in public. Oh darn, my clit is swelling. I am such a DEVOTED LITTLE SISSY.

Try wearing pantyhose with your panties when shopping thats even more interesting. we have only done that a few times but its very nerve racking

I never really cared for the pantyhose thing. I prefer the more feminine look of thigh highs. And ONLY, the wide band type. To each her own. And I find myself CONSTANTLY, feeling down to touch the stocking tops. Such a thrill.

Also, when one gets a run, you keep the good one as a spare. I am a cost concious Crossdressor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back