• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

Any cucks have the humiliation of wearing panties under normal clothes.
here's my Monday panties that i wear to work,not too much of a problem at work except when i take a leek and ther's other guys around

I sometimes do but when I work from home I get to really dress

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 515
  • stockings.jpg
    stockings.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 822
SISSY!

You like the feel of things up your butt huh?

My my...what a tiny little dicklet.!!!

it should be in womens panties...no doubt.

nice

ATLcuck said:
I sometimes do but when I work from home I get to really dress

You look great,nice legs and those shiny stockings with your bulging panties mmmmmmm

sissycuckmaid said:
SISSY!

You like the feel of things up your butt huh?

My my...what a tiny little dicklet.!!!

it should be in womens panties...no doubt.

MMmm love the feel of things up my butt,here's one of my tiny dicklet ,in womens panties, dressed as as a sissy should be

Mincercuck...why are you standing to take a leak ?

mincercuck said:
You look great,nice legs and those shiny stockings with your bulging panties mmmmmmm

Thank you
:)

Although my clit does not even make a bump in those panties

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 482
pantieboy

Hi mincer.....love your thread...the answer is yes DG makes me wear panties to work most days and when we are at home I am incresingly being dressed in stockings and tights/heels as well when serving her. Dg has recently shaved my legs and ass so please forgive the "hairy" images I recognise its not good and LOVE my new smooth legs x x thank you DG for supporting me and guiding me x x DGs pantieboy

Attachments

• pantyboy3aa.JPG
    pantyboy3aa.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 458
learningtobeUK said:
Hi mincer.....love your thread...the answer is yes DG makes me wear panties to work most days and when we are at home I am incresingly being dressed in stockings and tights/heels as well when serving her. Dg has recently shaved my legs and ass so please forgive the "hairy" images I recognise its not good and LOVE my new smooth legs x x thank you DG for supporting me and guiding me x x DGs pantieboy

Yes Daisy you are so right,i should of course be sitting,with my panties round my ankles,i will rectify this immediately

learningtobeUK,
you are soo lucky to be with DG,such an intelligent,insightfull,beautiful,but clearly careing Dominant Goddess.

Hi Mincer,

I have been full time in panties for over six months now. Sorry no pics as I have not been able to download my camera successfully. I don't work, but I have been to business functions, church, and family outings. There have been a few close calls and public bathrooms are always nerve wracking because of the open spaces between the door and walls.

here he is....

my beautiful wimp sissy panty boy cuck hubby with his pretty legs now, no longer all hairy and nasty...that would be the reserve of REAL men now wouldn't it girls?

Attachments

• cuck1.jpg
    cuck1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 536
DG,
That's a good look for him. Is he fully shaved up to his neck? Hope you finished the job. So what are your plans for him now? Special duties,special clothes, special..?

I don't even own boy undies at all... So panties have just been a way of life for meny years now...

Dominant.Goddess said:
my beautiful wimp sissy panty boy cuck hubby with his pretty legs now, no longer all hairy and nasty...that would be the reserve of REAL men now wouldn't it girls?

You've done a good job on hubby D.G. those real men will be round to have him real soon i suspect.
My pics didn't enlarge,here's another attempt,hope you like these

Candice

i think if you wear panties, as i do, under regular clothes ... it's important to always sit down in a cubicle to pee. Using a urinal is a contradiction in terms.

sitting to pee

mincercuck said:
Yes Daisy you are so right,i should of course be sitting,with my panties round my ankles,i will rectify this immediately

learningtobeUK,
you are soo lucky to be with DG,such an intelligent,insightfull,beautiful,but clearly careing Dominant Goddess.

you are so right,here is my previous post

ive been in panties for the last two years,i find mens panties so ruff and shapeless,i much perfer panties now for my sissy dicklet

thats all i am allowed to wear ..like the good sissy cuck i am

Dominant.Goddess said:

One word...

Buttplug

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wearing panties, and always prefer them over real mens underwear. I don't have the collection that i use to have, so I don't wear them every day, but I do wear panties as often as possible. Note: I also keep my toenails painted a bright pink, or red at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread