• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question for you caged cucks....

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
....what's it like to have your penis in one of those things?

What happens when you get an erection? It's got to be painful.

I was reading in one of the threads here on this forum how denying a man his orgasms allows the woman to gain control of him. Wow, I can certainly imagine that though I'd never, ever thought of it in those terms.

If I had to wait for my woman to unlock me from my cage so I could have an orgasm, I imagine I'd be following her around like a puppy all day long begging for attention.

It all sounds intriguing though I don't think I'd ever risk handing someone the key to my genitals.:eek:

Cabron said:
....what's it like to have your penis in one of those things?

What happens when you get an erection? It's got to be painful.

I was reading in one of the threads here on this forum how denying a man his orgasms allows the woman to gain control of him. Wow, I can certainly imagine that though I'd never, ever thought of it in those terms.

If I had to wait for my woman to unlock me from my cage so I could have an orgasm, I imagine I'd be following her around like a puppy all day long begging for attention.

It all sounds intriguing though I don't think I'd ever risk handing someone the key to my genitals.:eek:

==============

it's mostly just for 'play nights'
not to be taken too terribly serious
old man

Dunno. Some of these guys sound really serious about it....like they wear the cages for weeks at a time. I'd go crazy not being able to touch my dick for weeks at a time. It's my best friend.

And 88 does not qualify as old.:mad: In fact, I feel much younger than that....like 85 or so.:eek:

Mandy has locked me up on many occasions. The last time she locked me up, she didn't let me out for 50 day. Now she calls me Mr five - oh. She has decided that she will lock me up or 60 days after the first of the year.
I used to be able to spend the whole day jerking off. Well, actually... now that I'm out that's what I do. When Mandy locks me up, she knows that I will bend to her will. I will do whatever she asks. Additionally, she knows that I will lick her pussy any time she asks me to.. or better yet.. tells me to.
This process has helped her to become more comfortable in her role as the dominant one in our relationship. Before this, I told her that everything was about her pleasure. Now, she understands that to be true.
Now that she has a BBC that she can fuck anytime she wants, I'm worried that she may not need my cock as much. She has threatened to lock me up for a full year. I'm not sure I can do that, 50 days was definitely a stretch. I started to become moody towards the end.

lapitup65 said:
Mandy has locked me up on many occasions. The last time she locked me up, she didn't let me out for 50 day. Now she calls me Mr five - oh. She has decided that she will lock me up or 60 days after the first of the year.
I used to be able to spend the whole day jerking off. Well, actually... now that I'm out that's what I do. When Mandy locks me up, she knows that I will bend to her will. I will do whatever she asks. Additionally, she knows that I will lick her pussy any time she asks me to.. or better yet.. tells me to.
This process has helped her to become more comfortable in her role as the dominant one in our relationship. Before this, I told her that everything was about her pleasure. Now, she understands that to be true.
Now that she has a BBC that she can fuck anytime she wants, I'm worried that she may not need my cock as much. She has threatened to lock me up for a full year. I'm not sure I can do that, 50 days was definitely a stretch. I started to become moody towards the end.

I salute you. I'd be moody after 50 fucking minutes.:mad:

lock up cock

i have only been lock up for 2 weeks max but most time 1 week or 2 days at a time.

not being able to cum just makes more horny and it reminds me who has the control in my life.

i have pic if you would like to look in my profile

we are playing under his contract it a copy of other one we have read

Term

Husband will wear said chastity device for a period determined by Wife. That encloses the male erection, manipulation, preventing and orgasm.
Husband will give wife a sum of money to get item she may need for her sexual releases, equipment for Punishments or other items she may need for this contract. All left over money will go to her hide away account.
The Husband also agrees that, once entered into chastity husband submits ownership of his genitals to wife as her property. Husbands is not allowed to touch or fondle wife property without her consent. However, wife has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property.
The Husband agrees to submit completely to the wife in all ways.
There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the Husband may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of the wife without risking punishment, within the guidelines defined herein
The following is a list of hard limits both wife and husband agrees upon. This section may be added to or subtracted from upon the agreement of both wife and husband
No acts that would leave permanent damage or markings unless agreed upon by both parties
Both parties agree that everyday life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

Husband agrees that Wife may require certain clothing to be worn by Husband, including but not limited to feminine clothing such as heels, panties, dress and other items eg nappies, pantie liners, tampons, toys, collar, nail polish In such cases Husband agrees to follow directives as set forth by Wife.

Wife agrees that she will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for Husband.

Husband acknowledges that Wife may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Husband and that Husband is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

Husband will take responsibility for the performance of any household chores as directed by wife This includes, but is not limited to, laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the floors, trash removal, and general clean up of all rooms within the house.
Wife may request that these chores be done at any time that she sees fit and in any attire she decides.
wife may ask for any personal assistance from husband such as helping her get dressed, shaving her legs, combing her hair, foot massage, general massage toilet use etc., at any time she sees fit. Husband has no right to deny wife of any personal assistance. If husband does, time will be added to the period before the next release or Punishments as wife see fit
wife has the right to ask any favor from husband without any form of defiance. Husband may explain any disagreement but wife ultimately has the final word in the ruling of the appeal

Hygiene

Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device.

Husband will notify the Wife immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

The Wife will permit at least one removal of device in a period determined by Wife. for cleaning and shaving.

Husband agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Wife, including restraints if deemed necessary.

Husband agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.

Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings
husband must only sit to pee wife can remove toilet use as wife seen fit to

Sexual Release
Wife is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out and when
Husband acknowledges and agrees that Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife do not constitute a release for Husband.

Husband agrees to satisfy Wife by whatever means Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification.

Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may release husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until Wife permits one if orgasm with permit will equal Penalties and Punishments
Husband agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may use devices mentioned above in addition to other restraints on Husband and Husband will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Husband is told by Wife to stop, the expectation is compliance. Failure will result in punishment both immediate and future.)
The husband agrees to accept any punishment the Mistress decides to inflict, whether earned or not.
Unauthorized removal of device will result in a period of lock up and denial for Husband. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period.
husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct or punish infractions from contract.
Husband agrees and understands that Wife may use various methods to tease and torment Husband at any time. Further more, Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Wife may continue at will.

Wife understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed from Husband during periods of confinement.

Husband is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release are given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Husband comes up with.
Husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct, punish or fun for wife

Husband agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination if wife see fit yo

4. CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT.

wife may cancel the contract should she so choose.

Husband has no say.

Section add wife or goddess ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wife or goddess Husband or slave

knot75 said:
i have only been lock up for 2 weeks max but most time 1 week or 2 days at a time.

not being able to cum just makes more horny and it reminds me who has the control in my life.

i have pic if you would like to look in my profile

we are playing under his contract it a copy of other one we have read

Term

Husband will wear said chastity device for a period determined by Wife. That encloses the male erection, manipulation, preventing and orgasm.
Husband will give wife a sum of money to get item she may need for her sexual releases, equipment for Punishments or other items she may need for this contract. All left over money will go to her hide away account.
The Husband also agrees that, once entered into chastity husband submits ownership of his genitals to wife as her property. Husbands is not allowed to touch or fondle wife property without her consent. However, wife has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property.
The Husband agrees to submit completely to the wife in all ways.
There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the Husband may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of the wife without risking punishment, within the guidelines defined herein
The following is a list of hard limits both wife and husband agrees upon. This section may be added to or subtracted from upon the agreement of both wife and husband
No acts that would leave permanent damage or markings unless agreed upon by both parties
Both parties agree that everyday life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

Husband agrees that Wife may require certain clothing to be worn by Husband, including but not limited to feminine clothing such as heels, panties, dress and other items eg nappies, pantie liners, tampons, toys, collar, nail polish In such cases Husband agrees to follow directives as set forth by Wife.

Wife agrees that she will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for Husband.

Husband acknowledges that Wife may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Husband and that Husband is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

Husband will take responsibility for the performance of any household chores as directed by wife This includes, but is not limited to, laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the floors, trash removal, and general clean up of all rooms within the house.
Wife may request that these chores be done at any time that she sees fit and in any attire she decides.
wife may ask for any personal assistance from husband such as helping her get dressed, shaving her legs, combing her hair, foot massage, general massage toilet use etc., at any time she sees fit. Husband has no right to deny wife of any personal assistance. If husband does, time will be added to the period before the next release or Punishments as wife see fit
wife has the right to ask any favor from husband without any form of defiance. Husband may explain any disagreement but wife ultimately has the final word in the ruling of the appeal

Hygiene

Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device.

Husband will notify the Wife immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

The Wife will permit at least one removal of device in a period determined by Wife. for cleaning and shaving.

Husband agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Wife, including restraints if deemed necessary.

Husband agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.

Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings
husband must only sit to pee wife can remove toilet use as wife seen fit to

Sexual Release
Wife is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out and when
Husband acknowledges and agrees that Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife do not constitute a release for Husband.

Husband agrees to satisfy Wife by whatever means Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification.

Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may release husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until Wife permits one if orgasm with permit will equal Penalties and Punishments
Husband agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may use devices mentioned above in addition to other restraints on Husband and Husband will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Husband is told by Wife to stop, the expectation is compliance. Failure will result in punishment both immediate and future.)
The husband agrees to accept any punishment the Mistress decides to inflict, whether earned or not.
Unauthorized removal of device will result in a period of lock up and denial for Husband. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period.
husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct or punish infractions from contract.
Husband agrees and understands that Wife may use various methods to tease and torment Husband at any time. Further more, Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Wife may continue at will.

Wife understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed from Husband during periods of confinement.

Husband is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release are given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Husband comes up with.
Husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct, punish or fun for wife

Husband agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination if wife see fit yo

4. CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT.

wife may cancel the contract should she so choose.

Husband has no say.

Section add wife or goddess ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wife or goddess Husband or slave

See, I told you Limp-dick-duke, some of these guys are really serious.

Cabron said:
See, I told you Limp-dick-duke, some of these guys are really serious.

============

there is no Santa Claus Virginia :rolleyes:

As you can see mine is metal and has no give. It points downward and I naturally point upward. So, when I'm "chub" I'm well aware its on. When I'm full hard, it is painful.

Because mine is metal, and has a belt chain, my wife can, and does, lock me to things (railings, chairs, ect) in public. I become fully aware even if someone catches me, I'm there till either the key returns, or bolt cutters show up. With plastic, you COULD break it if needed.

BHCCuck, nice device. Where you got it from?

ooops, here it is

Attachments

• 1234 146.jpg
    1234 146.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 163
my wife put mine on a few months ago and its been on for quite a while. I used to get hard but having it on for long periods of time has changed that and i dont get hard now at all (I was never a very sexual person anyway). she first started me in a cb2000 with the points of intrigue but i am now in a cb6000s as the 2000 was too big on me. she has one of the photos of it on our profile

Diversant said:
BHCCuck, nice device. Where you got it from?
Thanks.I built it, then powder coated it.

BHCCuck said:
Thanks.I built it, then powder coated it.

That lovely pink powder coating was a nice touch.;)

Cabron said:
That lovely pink powder coating was a nice touch.;)

Custom mix I had for doing a pink grill on a gals car. I was going to go black (no pun) but my wife saw the pink and insisted.

I am locked all the time when I am away from my wife....

And when we are together she lets me out regularly for release....every 3-4 days

Attachments

• Cuck 1.jpg
    Cuck 1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 130
It only hurts if you have a boner with one of the ones that has spikes in it, or if it is very short and you have a real hard boner. Most of the time, the cage will slide down your dick, until it reaches the point where it is about to pull your balls out of the sack.
It has room to push down, until your balls stop it. So the longer your sack, the harder you can get.

yes the spikes really hurt and they come in all size spikes so it just depends

Attachments

• HerDesire2[1].jpg
    HerDesire2[1].jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 123
it will be new for you unclem but its what we all are made to do

Users who are viewing this thread