• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
c-man said:
Please, give her support and kind words. I translate all of the post to her.

Butt to die for!

Last two pictures from last session. You can see her swollen pussy lips on one of them.

I cannot post more pictures because of the limit.

dsc06493uu.jpg

dsc06489m.jpg

She seems to like my fetish of showing her more and more. She was even curious of the responses on the pictures.

It`s getting worm outside (spring time) so there will be more situations for her to get shown.

I`m thinking of buying her tight shorts so she could pin up her ass to our guests and present her pussy just covered by tight pants. I saw that it is called a cameltoe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe

Reactions: joost
c-man said:
She seems to like my fetish of showing her more and more.

We certainly do like this fetish of yours.

c-man said:
She was even curious of the responses on the pictures.

Do allay her curiosity! With that body of hers, she can rely on a host of admirers on this forum!

c-man said:
It`s getting worm outside (spring time) so there will be more situations for her to get shown.

I`m thinking of buying her tight shorts so she could pin up her ass to our guests and present her pussy just covered by tight pants. I saw that it is called a cameltoe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe

The simplest solution is to wear nothing! But teasing is always good. We wait with bated breath for the time when she is in the altogether!

u got email add? post me mre of her pics...im sure she wud enjoy showing off her beautiful sexy body...

wow!!! u n her up to it to let me share her...?

If I`ll have more pictures of her I`ll post them here.

Thx for reply guys.

Reactions: joost
Good idea, and she can pretend she got wed to other men. Line up some close male friends and do a photoshoot for getting married to several guys. Get a nice wedding suit and each guy can put it on for "his wedding to your wife in her wedding gown". In a few months time, you and your wife can lay the photos out on the table, and see which husband looks the best combination with her. Then let her have a honeymoon weekend away with each guy - and tell you the details when she gets back.

c-man said:
Last two pictures from last session. You can see her swollen pussy lips on one of them.

I cannot post more pictures because of the limit.

dsc06493uu.jpg

dsc06489m.jpg

She seems to like my fetish of showing her more and more. She was even curious of the responses on the pictures.

My verdict is that she is "too much womanhood" for just one man. She has a body that needs more attention than you could ever give her. I think you should sit down and have the special talk about Open Marriages. She could have a honeymoon every weeken with a new guy, and wear her wedding dress each time.

MMMMMM those lips peaking out, delicious!

I"m hungry all of a sudden!

show more of her .. that looks like something id like to penetrate balls deep,. lets get some black guys here

shes hotttt

dhunnylove said:
show more of her .. that looks like something id like to penetrate balls deep,. lets get some black guys here

Good idea, black guys are quicker off the mark, they are born with the instincts to seduce white girls. White men have to read about it in books - then try and build their confidence up slowly, hoping they won't be criticised for being all fingers and thumbs.

Hi

There were a little break. I gave her a little rest with this posing. Today I found her willing to do a photo session.

I post best of the pictures. We have a lot of trouble how to pose, how to present assets. I have to search for some model photo session to have an example. If You have a link to some interesting photo session send me a link via PM.

So. Here it goes.
dsc06679d.jpg

dsc06677ru.jpg

dsc06676m.jpg

dsc06674v.jpg

Hi C-man,

It is nice to see you posting your beautiful wife again, she's a babe.

So, are you more comfortable with the notion of her fucking someone else?
How about your wife, is that something she looks forward to?

Cheers.

I don`t know why only one photo is visible. I`ll post them once more.

Ballspanking
I love how she fascinates about showing herself to a gardener, how she is touched by him. But as for now it is only a phantasy.

I`m trying to make her feel comfortable with her body. She is very shy and it`s hard for me to push more to go to another level. I`m glad she agrees to show herself naked here.

Thx

nice ass yaar like to lick her asshole and spank with my hand to make it redddddddddddddd
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can we chat my yahoo messenger id kumarmanoj6789

Another try to post the pictures.

dsc06670j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread