• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date

c-man

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
Hi

I finally made my wife to agree on posting her nude picture.

It`s our first time.

I`m highly aroused about showing my wife naked to other guys. She`s hasitating a little, but I see a little breakthrough.

DSC05695.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, VeteranBull, BigDKMF and 30 others
great ass!

Sexy

Sexy ass and feet.

Keep posting she's sweet.

Great body . U got mail

Sweet ass! Looks LIke nice shapely legs. And a body to top it off! She needs to let us see the rest!

Another one from that photo session.

I`m 30 and she`s 30.

This one is brave as for the begginers. You can notice a part of her pussy.

We discuss about showing her naked.

It was a very warm day. Our guest Peter (about 45 years old) came and we got in chat in our backyard. Then my wife came with our son (one year old) and got in chat too. She was dressed in a loose singlet. This was as always very comfortable to were this shirt because she had a instant access her breasts.

Our son is learning to walk so she bowed while walking him through. I could see clearly all of her full breasts by my sun glasses. As I tried not to move my head toward Peter and pretend to watch son learning, I peeked with my eyes at our guest and saw him enjoing the view of my wife`s breast.

It lasted for about 15 minutes. She then made another move.
She sat on a bench just across Peter. Only a 0,5 meter wide table was between them. She lowered her arm strap and shortly ******* her breast to feed our son. Our son is a "breast maniac" and he likes to fondle the second breast while eating first one. He started to force releasing the other breast. She looked at me and with one move of an arm she lowered the remaining arm strap. The shirt lowered and the other breast was fully *******. She was a little blushed. For about 10 minutes she was topless in front of our guest. There was a lot to see when son changed breast, fondle and played with them. I was aroused by knowing, that our older guest is watching, but tried to behave as it was normal. I tried to chat with my wife just to give Peter time to watch and not to interrupt him the show.

When the feeding was over she covered herself, sat with us for about 5 minutes and left for a diaper change.

I asked Peter if he wants another beer. He refused and said, that he has to go someplace to take care onf something (i dont recall what was it).

When he left I went to my wife and said her that Peter probably left for a wankoff. She was very aroused.

DSC05696.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Paulag, bertrum and 10 others
Sexy lady:) I would love to taste her breast milk and vagina;)

C-man, that was a very hot story. Your wife is quite accommodating.

atlanta jay said:

I think you won't be the only one, especially as she ******* herself topless to a 45-yr-old guest who obviously enjoyed an eye full.

Reactions: toolman2c
peter saw her bare tits, so why don't u show me her tits 2 ??

she looks gorgeous I would love to play with her pussy

atlanta jay said:

Me to!
Sexy and beatuiful women. She's a wonderful woman... Mniam:)

C-man.... More photos, please....

I want to fuck her for you...i love to jo looking at her...she make me cumm :)

One more picture.

You can see how she is presenting our wedding ring.

It is a little difficult to do some pictures today. We spoke a little and she agreed to do photos of her being dressed like during our meeting with Peter. With some downblouse shots and probably ******* boobs.

Thanks for Your support and comments.

She hasn`t seen this thread yet. Hope she likes it when that moment comes.

DSC05698.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Paulag, atb147 and 7 others
Beautiful and very sexy woman!

Two more pinup pictures.

Hope You enjoy her ass, legs and feet.

DSC05704.jpg DSC05706.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, toolman2c, PervertPair and 16 others
Your wife is gorgeous mind taking some pictures of here is stockings?

great ass would like to see your tits

i wish i could ram her from behind while u are shooting our pictures to upload here;)

Reactions: joost