• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

I would love to see her tits and remove the Thong! Cant wait till you can get the pics of how she was dressed!

Hope You enjoy her ass, legs and feet.

Her ass, legs and feet are ... wonderful :) I'm a fan of your wife :)

Are you interested in her other guys? Have you thought about this and what is your opinion on this?

Thanks for comments.

I`m sure for now that I like to show my wife.

Well, I might let a man to feel her breast a little or even touch and suck her nipple.

If the situation would be right I might even let to squeeze her ass.

But I`m not ready for now to let them fuck or suck.

I hope I`ll post new pictures tomorrow.

I hope you post a full frontal of her. I realize you may not be able to show face, but the body looks amazing.

C-man,

You mentioned your reluctance in allowing her to suck or fuck another guy, but have you wondered whether she might be ready for that...?

How would you react to seeing her devour a well hung stud that gets her juices flowing, and wantonly spreading her thighs for him? ;)

Well

I just described what I feel now.

If she would want to suck another man`s cock, well, it depends.

We had a chat today about this forum. I explained her what cuckold means. I let her to ask as many questions as she like, without pushing.

We had a photo session so I took a couple of photos.

There is one from a story. I post two more of her in stockings and a view of her breast.

I tried to be as pro as photographer.

The Valentine day is coming. She said she will buy some sexy outfit.
If You would like to express Yourself in what kind of outfit would You like to see her, how do You want her to pose etc please write.

You can also "fake" photos of her (captions, cum on photo, adding a black guy to photo) ;p.

DSC06201ddd.jpg DSC06167.jpg DSC06179.jpg

first pic of her ............. with her hangin tits;
very very hot !!
as i thought, she has damn hot tits........... more 2 cum ??

wooooow, do u think she is ready for a bull gangbang??? her pictures are very promising, i m sure she can handle a coupple of hard guys abusin her body while her cuck husband learns how to be a fucker;)

It`s sure there is more.

First one is a full frontal of her tits.

The third one is brave because there is a part of her pussy visible.

As You can see she doesn`t mind showing herself. She even agreed to play strip poker with friends, if it comes to that :) I don`t know what is in her mind, but I`m taking it slow, giving time to think about it.

DSC06190.jpg DSC06191.jpg DSC06192.jpg

would like to see the outfit she wear at the party with ur boss..

Well

I just described what I feel now.

If she would want to suck another man`s cock, well, it depends.

We had a chat today about this forum. I explained her what cuckold means. I let her to ask as many questions as she like, without pushing.

We had a photo session so I took a couple of photos.

There is one from a story. I post two more of her in stockings and a view of her breast.

I tried to be as pro as photographer.

The Valentine day is coming. She said she will buy some sexy outfit.
If You would like to express Yourself in what kind of outfit would You like to see her, how do You want her to pose etc please write.

You can also "fake" photos of her (captions, cum on photo, adding a black guy to photo) ;p.

Does she know you're sharing naked pictures of her on this site? What was her reaction when you let her know? How does she feel about so many men here creaming over how incredibly hot she is?

Whoa I love these stocking pictures. If she is going to get an outfit please have corset and garders would love see her pussy from behind maybe rubbing herself a bit.

Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back