• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your experiences with perverted dominatrixes

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
This thread is dedicated to those who want to talk about their REAL experience with a perverted dominatrix.
Please only post the real, not your fantasies

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Bigniall and flcuck
Before hub and I met, he had a Domme. She would have hub and her other sub entertain her by fucking and sucking each other. Hub is the guy in the chest harness...

My_boys 2.jpg
Oh_Yes.JPG
Preparation.JPG

Reactions: WhiteMarried, leahshub and cuckedjay
Mike and Chris said:
Reminds me of a game we call "suck till you drop" . The guy stands naked with his legs spread. The woman is at least topless in front of him. He gets to suck her tits till she decides to give him a knee in the groin. He can keep sucking till the knee to his balls drops him to the floor.
Wow this is great. There are so many different options that could happen here. What if you were blindfolded or sucking another guys wife's tits and he caught you and kicked you from behind. Dm me for more scenarios.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
levieuxdusud said:
This thread is dedicated to those who want to talk about their REAL experience with a perverted dominatrix.
Please only post the real, not your fantasies
It was a long time ago but after picking up a girl in the bar and going to her place she was screaming at me to bite her nipples and punching me in the head as we fucked, only time I ever had that experience

Reactions: WhiteMarried

Users who are viewing this thread