Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Younger females into Senior Men

• Thread starterdirtyoldman2u
  • Start date
big10incher said:
As she got older, she would pick out a man in his 60-70s to approach....
Every time I think of my wife making herself accessible to older men....

My wife and I regularly attended a local music venue that tends to be a middle age and older crowd.
There are a LOT of older (70+) men that are widowers or otherwise not married. I'm not sure how much they're actually capable of, but they LOVE to hug up the older gals so they can cop a feel or two. Especially the curvy gals with big tits. I've seen them do it to plenty of gals, including my wife.

I actually begged my wife to date these men, saying that she even may not have to fuck them (ED, etc.), but she would probably have to give some blowjobs and maybe an occasional hand job. Some may want to touch her, maybe even suck her nipples.
And she can wear lingerie as I'm sure they would love to look. She may have to remove her bra if they want to see her big titties naked, but all-in-all, pretty mild stuff as far as sex is concerned.
A lot of these men are retired law enforcement, so discretion and safety would be at a high level.

Her 'reward' or benefit of doing this is the gifts she can accept or solicit. ESPECIALLY if it involves cash!
I'd say it's likely they would furnish cash or credit for certain wardrobe requests, dinner (even a home-cooked meal by my wife at his place), or availability, as some examples.
It's not like they have anything else to spend their money on. 😆

I also figure that these men want to be private, so being able to watch is not likely, but I don't mind at all. I'm perfectly willing to let my wife enjoy some private time entertaining and pleasuring them.

The thoughts of them picking her up on a Friday evening, maybe taking her out for a nice inner and/or drinks/dancing, but definitely taking her to their house to enjoy the charms of a woman for however long he wants, and then bringing her home.... it has inspired MANY fantasies!

Reactions: Unaccustomed and atb147
Nazareth said:
My 1st wife was very young (17) when we married, and by the time she was 18, she had a "Daddy" fetish that she couldn't satisfy.
She was going to clubs (sneaking) that primarily catered to an older crowd where most men were in the 40's, and begged one GF who dated older men to set her up with them.
So, she had dates with some men who were 20-25-30 years older than her. After we divorced, her next husband was a much older man.
I married my first wife young too. I never called it a daddy thing, but found out she liked older men. She was fucking older frind of her dads when we married and continued doing it. we had been married awhile before i found out. when we mved to new town, an older mn helped us with directions and helped us move in, Found out 2 weeks later, she had fucked him four times, thats when it all came out ..

• Love
Reactions: atb147, NLCuck and leahshub
lol my oldest was 52 when I was in college :p

Reactions: JeffCA and NLCuck
My wife is 37 and she was letting a 65 year old man shave her pussy while I was at work I caught him at our house in our bedroom with a chair pulled up to the bed and watching her dressed slutty and dancing for him she later told me he was paying her just to lick her pussy but I saw her video of her sucking his cock he was paying for my wife's pussy

Reactions: Nazareth, leahshub, ckc and 1 other person
My girlfriend now wife and cuckoldress cheated on me when she went out with a man she had, had a crush on since she was 14 intending finally to give her body to him. He was in his mid 30s and married she was 16 at the time. He was also older than her mother.

She admitted this the same evening, little did i realise this was just the beginning.

He badgered her for a replay even when she was married to me, though i didnt know this at the time. He would actually have been the candidate had she dared to take her on our wedding night.

Last edited:
windymiller said:
My girlfriend now wife and cuckoldress cheated on me when she went out with a man she had, had a crush on since she was 14 intending finally to give her body to him. He was in his mid 30s and married she was 16 at the time. He was also older than her mother.
This inspired a 'memory'.....

I have a GF who was raised by a very strict mother... until she started maturing in her teens.
She says her mom used to 'arrange' dates for her with men generally in their 30's, and that this involved an exchange of cash.
The 'story' is that this was how these guys would obtain mom's permission to take her daughter out, but I can't buy that. If cash passed hands, I'm sure it came with certain expectations.

I think it's much more likely her mom was selling her pussy. Why else would a man old enough to be her father want to take a young, blooming, nubile teen out for dinners, parties, and private time at their house? Not to mention mom hid that activity (and money!) from dad.
My GF doesn't want to admit she had sex with them, and I don't press her too hard about it. Perhaps It may not have been an enjoyable experience every time, and she wants to suppress it. I'm not sure, but she is typically very enthusiastic about sharing experiences with me.

Reactions: GABiHubs
My wife is not age restrictive. She loves all black cocks no matter their age. She has often fucked the dads and granddads of some of her boyfriends. She has a lot of black boyfriends btw. Her main requirements are no STDs and they have to know how to handle their delicious cocks very well.

My wife worked in France for 3 years as a bar girl, before we met and married. Almost all her clients, whether regulars or not, were older or significantly older than her (with a difference ranging from 10 to almost 40 years). At first, I must have been one of her “rare” young customers. So 3 years of masturbation, blowjobs and occasional fucking.
And thanks to them, she made a decent living.

LoveCumSluts said:
Nice. Was it your first time sucking a man's cock and did you enjoy it ?
Did he cum in your mouth ?
Yes I did and yes he did

Lynnemwfmom said:
Yes I did and yes he did
Great to hear. I'd love to watch you suck my cock honey and i will definitely cum in your mouth too. 😍

My wife (28) loves to meet older men. Her oldest was 52yo on New Year's Eve..

• Love
Reactions: Jong and jacques
When we started dating, my wife was a young student and a babysitter for a married couple who were in their mid-forties at the time...the guy who fucked my girlfriend then and was the first to put horns on me was 45 years old, and she she was 20 years old then...
Right now he's my fucking boss, who's 62 years old...and she's 46 now...definitely likes older guys;)

Reactions: jacques

Users who are viewing this thread