• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Young busty slut for Black Men

• Thread starterbigtitsF4blkdick
  • Start date
sexy

come to london and i will take care of you.... :wink:

sexy

come to london and i will take care of you.... :wink:

dumbblond said:
hi sis

love ur boobs!

so whats up with u dumbblonde? where are u living? i'm in ga & would like to see u in pics or maybe in person.

Hello! If u have not found till now and u are really serious write to me under nabbucco@yahoo.com. Am a blk man and in Europe and very nearby to u so write me if u are still and really interested !
Kofi

Hi,

I am an American black male with a 11 inch of thick black dick and live in Italy and travel to Norway.
My pic is attached
Please drop me an email at vb333@hotmail.com and I can fuck you next time i am in Norway
Vic

bigtitsF4blkdick said:
Hi there all black cock and interracialsex fans!
...and a special greeting to all the sexy black males :)

I'm 18 years old from Norway in Europe. Any black men nearby?
I had my first black dick 1 year ago and now i'm addicted! Please drop me a line! Anyone.... :)

Attachments

• nyc04032.jpg
    nyc04032.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 168
love to chat sometime. however, cant say i get to norway very often - well, never. i love phone play though; do you?

Black man in Norway here.
Send me a hint. You are gorgeous...
Snakkes? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread