Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would you do her

• Thread startermixcouple
  • Start date

mixcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
Hi this is my wife she thinks she`s not goodlooking anymore. What you think of it.

Sexy Wife!

I'm not in a position to be capable of doing her but I think she's very sexy!

question

Does she think her body is ugly???....way wrong..if its facial she's worried about.......no way to judge that....but her bod would not be a problem....:pimp:

i dont know whether u would post a pic of her face.. bus are u guys belgium oor asian origin.. but ur wife is HOT FUCK FOR SURE

she`s asian but we live in belgium. Will post some more pics if I can get out of it. Seems to be something wrong.

One thing for sure, Lily has a delicious looking pussy. Id love to get down on my knees and worship at that altar for hours on end.

more of her feet please. post some pix for the footcuckolds of this gorgeous bbc slut!!

hi

your wife is beautiful and any man here would take her wht/blk so tell her stop worrying and enjoy.

She looks good she is definately worth a bbc
Good luck on you guys finding one to fill her up realy good..

Your wife is very attractive. I love the naked picture where she spread her legs.
I would certainly fuck her.

What are you looking for in this forum ?

Users who are viewing this thread