Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Would love to watch her

• Thread starteritshere
  • Start date
skirt

I love that skirt shot..damned...making me jealous...I would love to fuck that white bitch silly......

we loved em

we really loved your pics..thats one hot lady,,they made us both hot...keep us informed,we would love to see her fucking bbc also

She's got a great looking very fuckable pussy that would look great oozing black cum out of it!!

She looks primed to be taken. I'd love to get my head between those thighs.

\im 14 inches and thick if she wants to be stretched get back to me and we can meet up sometime soon

thanks for all the comments

Attachments

• special23.jpg
    special23.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 209
  • special22.jpg
    special22.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 200
Your wife is HOT her pussy looks like it NEEDS to be stuffed with black cock!

That nice cunt

It looks wet and stretched out a bit. Can you're lil white dick fell it anymore.

Doing the right thing She needs some big black man meat. And us hubby's like the hand to get off its tighter

Your doing the right thing. Her pretty white pussy needs BLACK cock. hopefully she will get BLACKED soon and filled to overflowing with black baby seed. Another white husband doing the right thing. Good luck

itshere

Been A while since the last post. She now has a blk toy and can't stop using it. It won't be long now!

Attachments

• dc1.jpg
    dc1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 151
itshere

Here is another pic of whats going to be getting used.

Attachments

• dc2.jpg
    dc2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 161
Lovely

I think she is lovely and would like to service her for you /with you

Users who are viewing this thread