Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wives being bad in public!

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Sparky's missus is super sexy, great stuff he's sharing.

Heres a little on the beach flash from last month.

mini-IMG_1250x.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, oldfrog3, Shire and 13 others
Ready to party (and show her boobs) in Pattaya

zz.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, tomsnl, chisut and 12 others
Filipinahotwife said:
Ready to party (and show her boobs) in Pattaya

zz.JPG
stunning

MCO she's scared of all the Alligators in Florida really.. Thought of crocs really freaks her out so wont ever be seen at Haulover beach lol.

Getting fingered on the beach in Brazil just around the rocks from people doesn't faze her though.

IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2727.JPG
IMG_2734 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Shire, Ibull and 6 others
Filipinahotwife said:
MCO she's scared of all the Alligators in Florida really.. Thought of crocs really freaks her out so wont ever be seen at Haulover beach lol.

Getting fingered on the beach in Brazil just around the rocks from people doesn't faze her though.

IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2727.JPG
IMG_2734 (2).JPG
The beaches are safe here. The gators stick to fresh water. If you ever visit the theme parks.... I have another ride for her.

Hotel balcony in Majorca. It got much naughtier! NIMG20220926031313.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, laury, cuckedjay and 2 others
MCO: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article218662280.html

Just one example. She scours youtube looking believe me LOL.

Told her all the best swinger clubs in US are in Florida but no go, its off limits.

In dozens of trips to Florida never once worried about crocs, or sharks, or any other non human. The guns and lousy drivers are the scary things about Florida IMHO.

Sorry for tangent. Now GOTTA add few pics of misbehaving in public to stay on topic :)

IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1475.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Ibull, Karenslut and 9 others
Is this being bad or being good ???

IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_6589.jpg
IMG_6588.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, tomsnl, Paulag and 7 others
  • Love
Reactions: ghege and frenchfuncouple
Took the wife out for drinks and to meet a married friend of ours. She dressed up and I knew he and I were in for a good time. When we got there we found he had brought a friend. The three of us guys kept playing with her when the unexpected guy saw 2 coworkers of his. So now its 4 of them, me and my wife. As the bar closed one guy, not married suggested we continue at his house as the other guys wives were at home. We headed out, my wife towing the 5 of us guys behind her. We all got in our cars and made way for the house. My wife, ***** says to me "Do you want me to fuck all of them? I know you like that". This is a pic of what she was wearing when we got to the house. Most of it came off as she made her way to the living room to "party" with the guys.

cf91[1]_(2)[1].jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Jong, MixedbbcLA and 3 others
Filipinahotwife said:
Sparky's missus is super sexy, great stuff he's sharing.

Heres a little on the beach flash from last month.

mini-IMG_1250x.JPG
I need a Filipino slut in my life

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband

Users who are viewing this thread