Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wisconsin Couple still seeking!!

• Thread startertnewton04
  • Start date

tnewton04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2006
Posted a thread awhile back - Were still looking for a long term discreet sexy relationship.

Please reply ONLY reply if you meet the following:

Professional, discreet, good sense of humor, able to travel to the central WI area ( at least part of the time ), clean.

She is a very sexy, very wonderful brunette - about 40 , some experience. Very much the "girl next door" type. We are only interested in a regular person versus meeting new strangers.

Our previous BM friend moved out of the area for a job relocation and we enjoyed our experience so much, that we want more! BTW he called her "powerfully sexy"!!

We are for real and wasted alot of time in our previous thread sifting through the mere pic hunters and creepy fag boys pretending to be black. So if your of that type - please move along, were not interested in wasting any more time.

I know there has to be some real great guys out there... Drop us a line.

T

Attachments

• DC.jpg
    DC.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,061
shes looks hot, good luck in this area, not much avail.

IF I was not married, I'd meet.

tnewton04 said:
Posted a thread awhile back - Were still looking for a long term discreet sexy relationship.

Please reply ONLY reply if you meet the following:

Professional, discreet, good sense of humor, able to travel to the central WI area ( at least part of the time ), clean.

She is a very sexy, very wonderful brunette - about 40 , some experience. Very much the "girl next door" type. We are only interested in a regular person versus meeting new strangers.

Our previous BM friend moved out of the area for a job relocation and we enjoyed our experience so much, that we want more! BTW he called her "powerfully sexy"!!

We are for real and wasted alot of time in our previous thread sifting through the mere pic hunters and creepy fag boys pretending to be black. So if your of that type - please move along, were not interested in wasting any more time.

I know there has to be some real great guys out there... Drop us a line.

T

I would have been inclined, but I am Happily Married to a sexy and submissive white BBW. We are expecting our first child in June of next year. (My third child overall.)

I live near Milwaukee, Wisconsin - and until earlier this year, traveled to Central Wisconsin, as I have friends living in Wausau.

I will only reply to say that had I not chosen to marry, I would have taken you on your offer.

Best of luck to you.

tnewton04 said:

Hey, I'm not what you are looking for, but I want to compliment you and her. She is very sexy, and seems like a wonderful lady. I do like her "mooning" pics, they are great.

The hottest thing is that you two are interested in a "regular person versus meeting new strangers". It is great that she desires a lover on the side, and you support her desire.

Have fun! Good Luck!

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind responses. As it is obvious were having some difficulty finding a guy, does anyone out there have any suggestions for places to look for contacts? Is there another site out there like dark cavern to where we might look?

I'd appreciate the input.

Thanx

me and my hot wife would love to hook up she is very bi and wants to have a hot hook up with lots of pussy eating we are both white and attractive we live in lacrosse area and are going to be in appleton area on 17th if that is closer to u

I am in Madison and moving to Watertown soon. I would love to meet on a regular basis. Where are you located? I will be travelling for work for the next month so possible lets meet Friday morning. bbcinside yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread