• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wisconsin anyone?

• Thread starterWisconsinBBC
  • Start date

WisconsinBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2006
Wassup folks??

I figured it's about time I make my first post on this forum.
I'm a SBM located in S.E. Wisconsin...I'm well built, muscular, and I like to think I'm pretty good-looking. I've been involved in the lifestyle for about 3 years now. I'm respecful and d/d free ...social smoker and drinker. Due to my car being a P.O.S.(piece of shit) ..I can't travel ..but I'm more than willing to host, and if you're traveling far I'd even be willing to help out with your gas costs. I' m 5'11"..200lbs, 9ish by 6ish...I'm not camera shy so hubby can film or take pics or even join in(I'm str8)..I only ask that I get copies of the Pics and/or Vid.

I'm looking to meet other like-minded folks for some adult fun, I understand that everyone isn't perfect, but being in shape says a lot...that being said I like all kinds of ladies...I'm for real, so please don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours..Let's have some fun this summer.

thanx.

we have a place in Delavan. Where you at? we're usually up on weekends.

I'm in Milwaukee..I sent you a private msg with my info.
Let's see if we hit it off.

iexport said:
we have a place in Delavan. Where you at? we're usually up on weekends.

..so when is the next weekend you'll be be up?

Well.....after emailing back and forth with a number of people from this site. I finally did meet a real couple.....it took a while...but just in case some people are wondering if everyone here is fake....well most propbably are...but if you can sift thru all the bullshit..you may end up hooking up with the right folks.

hi my name is wendy 28 mwf from wisconsin... maybe we could chat? wendigo2643 at aol is my IM screen name...

hey Wendy....I'm not on aol....but I'll send you a private msg...with my info.

wendigo2643 said:
hi my name is wendy 28 mwf from wisconsin... maybe we could chat? wendigo2643 at aol is my IM screen name...

...so just wondering if/when you are/were gonna tell your hubby about your online life?...and your black cock fantasy.

wendigo2643 said:

Well....Miss Wendy "claims" she told her husband that she wanted to fuck black men, but she(if she is a she) seems to be more talk than anything....so far I've still only met one couple fron this forum.

UPDATE.....

Well I had drinks a few days a go with a possible new couple...she was/is a very sexy white lady in her late 40's ..a true hotwife wearing the ankle chain and everything. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.

WisconsinBBC said:
UPDATE.....

Well I had drinks a few days a go with a possible new couple...she was/is a very sexy white lady in her late 40's ..a true hotwife wearing the ankle chain and everything. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress.

She seems to be having 2nd thoughts....I hope she changes her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread