Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Will you seduce my gf via email?

• Thread starterseduce11
  • Start date

seduce11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2008
Hi, I've been lurking for some time around here, and I'm finally ready for my first post. The threads involving men IMing or emailing another man's wife or girlfriend to explore how willing they may be to strike up something outside their relationship are particularly exciting to me.

I'm in a long term relationship, and I've been fantasizing for a while now about another man fucking my girlfriend. She's incredibly attractive, and I know she would enjoy a less inhibited sex life. I thought an interesting step to take would be to see if a guy here would be interested in striking up an email relationship with my girlfriend, and initially, at least, through email see if my girlfriend would open up at all to the idea of exploring herself sexually with another man. So a willingness to send/receive pics is probably in order, if things go as I hope.

If you PM me, I can give you her email address, and we can come up with some plausible story for how to strike up the email chat. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Seduce,

seduce11 said:
I'm in a long term relationship, and I've been fantasizing for a while now about another man fucking my girlfriend. She's incredibly attractive, and I know she would enjoy a less inhibited sex life.

What would be in it for the lucky winner selected to spend time and energy attempting to seduce your "incredibly attractive" girlfriend? I'm curious, because this appears to be an attempt to violate the second law of thermodynamics (which says, in essence, "You can't get something for nothing.").

If you find you aren't receiving a massive PM response, maybe you could improve your chances by clarifying this point.

—Custer

seduce11,
Have you had much response?

Try posting a picture of her, and give a little more detail as Custer stated. Where are you located?

Good luck!

happy to oblige

I would be happy to oblige you, but possibly not in the way you first thought of. Read my thread"Not my wife" in cuckold confessions. It may give you an ida of how I could help you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread