Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Will someone repost these so I can't take them down?!

• Thread starterpicjohnson
  • Start date

picjohnson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2008
I like the thrill of not having control of her pics. It would be so hot if someone posts her back in the thread so I can't take her down!

You asked so nice ...

How can I refuse you? :)
Is she your wife? GF? EX?
nyway, the whole forum is waiting for MORE !!

Attachments

• 111-1129_IMG.jpg
    111-1129_IMG.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 660
I'll do one better..

I saved her pic on my computer to jerk off to at will. And since you like it, I'll go ahead and email it to dozens of my sicko friends.

You're welcome

Quoting the image won't work because it references the image he uploaded. However now I have reposted it....It's tough. Even if he takes it down it will stay here till I move it.

Got anymore?

Attachments

• 111-1129_IMG.jpg
    111-1129_IMG.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 311
I have down loaded it to my computer,and have it as by wallpaper, to JO too.

Did you one better

You have posted my wife for me on sites before so I am returning the favour.

You'll find your little slut in today's pics at wifelovers.com :)

P.s.

Look for the post titled: "He get off on her pic being posted by others"

Have fun...I know the guys looking at her will...

Post your passwords to your computer so that a geek can look at all your downloads to your hard drive, and select other photos that would be suitable on cuckold.com. That is a good way to give up control and energise your fetish dream to not take down your photos.

Saraha said:
Post your passwords to your computer so that a geek can look at all your downloads to your hard drive, and select other photos that would be suitable on cuckold.com. That is a good way to give up control and energise your fetish dream to not take down your photos.

OR NOT!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread