• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

will she make a good slut?

• Thread starterMaybeSoon
  • Start date

MaybeSoon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2012
Gone past the talking stage, arranged friend to fuck her , all agreed until he did his bloody shoulder in!!...she is looking for first new guy, hoping she will then get her legs spread and fucked by many new guys.....the deal is that she can fuck anyone and however many at the same time ...hope one day a load of men take turns fucking her senseless and definately bareback so all her holes get fucked hard and overflowing with come :) cutmypic (1).jpg

cutmypic.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

u.jpg

...me too. You need to turn her into a slut...no point to keep her just for you...wifes are for others to fuck and impregnate...be a cuckold man.

Well she's out with a friend as we speak, just txt to ask if she can go out for her birthday with friend.. Her friend is booking into hotel and can she stay at hotel with her rather than come home!... I'm sure she plans to have a drink and maybe take a guy back to hotel.. Think this will be the time another guy fucks her as her friend is quite slutty and is always at it and always tried to get my wife to be bad!... Can only hope she gets fucked good and she craves more :)

Slytherin20 said:
i want some of her pussy

Well if it were down to me I'd hold her legs open for u!... Truth is its mostly her that chooses, although I did choose the last guy who came so close to fucking her!

Slytherin20 said:
where do you two live? if i'm close then i'm makin a move on her

Wales, uk m8, I know a lot of guys write a load of bull on here about their wives , sometimes without their knowledge.. She's taking her time choosing but has told me those golden words....." I want another mans cock in me"...maybe I'm on the wrong site as ive no overwhelming desire to watch her getting fucked... Wouldn't mind obviously but id be turned on enough if I get the only rule.. A txt to say she's about to get fucked, knowing she's out there in a mans bed or in an alleyway getting fucked hard or in bed with 3/4 guys being fucked n cum filled like a dirty slut... Wot I'm trying to say is we are no fakes and I would love u to fuck the arse off her lol

Pinkyrod said:
Yes, only if she can take BBCs.

You know, I honestly don't know where she stands with bbc, I know some wives are fascinated but I've never asked!... From my point of view I'd love to see one , two or three black guys with 8/9 inch very thick cocks stretching her tight underused holes :)

She looks beautiful I would share her if she was mine
Hope you get her to do it ?

Thankyou, I think she is beautiful also, still not shared, I know this a long journey which had to be done right, she has to feel big cock fuckin her wen she decides and wen she starts enjoying new cock then I can enjoy her becoming a fuck toy for as many men as possible , for them to fuck her as hard as they want .. A slut for them to fuck n cum fill as and web they choose .

Hope you can get your slut fucked soon and share some pictures and tell about it.Hope to hear from you soon

Your wife is very sexy! She is going to looks so fucking HOT when she starts getting DPed, 3Ped and gang banged. I'm sure she will be able to handle a lot of cocks at once. Have you ever "depth checked" her cunt so you know how big a cock it will take to fill her and stretch her pussy to the limit?

Users who are viewing this thread