• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife's printed pics displayed outdoor by random guys to jerk off in dogging areas (truckstops, parkings, bathrooms, forest)

Alexeros

Free use pics
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2022
France
www.erome.com
I'm looking for kinky guys to let displayed my wife's printed pics in dogging areas for guys to jerk off on those one

9VRhGyfc.jpeg
WKx8xoIW.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hawkdoctor, Gtb, ksfarmcpl and 3 others
Alexeros said:
I'm looking for kinky guys to let displayef my wife's prited pics in dogging areas for guys to jerk off on those one

9VRhGyfc.jpeg
WKx8xoIW.jpeg
I would love this for my wife too

Reactions: Kariclayton and Alexeros
Goodmanj said:
I would love to see your wife's pictures somewhere. I would jack off to her for sure!
You've to print my wife's pics and display them to jack off. love it in pubic places or dogging areas, more risky.

Alexeros - Profile page - EroMe

https://flickr.com/photos/194195619@N03/
Chose any pics (160) you want free register, free download. After register you just have to desactived the safesearch (nsfw), pics are public, but restricted

This is the hottest shit ever and I would also like my wife's pictures to be printed and posted somewhere like that...

This should be fun!

IMG_7434.jpeg
IMG_7431.jpeg
IMG_7430.jpeg
IMG_7426.jpeg
IMG_7428.jpeg

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared and Dodgerman
ap1 1.jpegDSC01288.jpegDSC01297.jpegDSC01330.jpegDSC01213.jpegLet’s see this trend go! Love to see her pics at truck stops etc!

Reactions: Dodgerman
Yall im sure he said it was someone else doing it

Users who are viewing this thread