Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wifes motel meeting

• Thread starterwifehot4bignblk
  • Start date

wifehot4bignblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2006
i wasnt invited,but they did let me watch them on webcam from home now she wants me to find 2 thick well hung dominate black males.anyone interested?

actually that are some nice pictures....

but they aren't webcam photos lol you can also see the flash of the camera in one pic! if it were done with a webcam.. pics would have poorer quality!

i guess its fake or taken from somewhere!!!

These fake ass pic's..... There is noooo way these are from webcam.

web cam

All the man said was he watched em on web cam...........he didnt say these was webcam caps.........hell........the brotha had another cam to catch pics with.......give the guy a break for a while...

damn303 said:
actually that are some nice pictures....

but they aren't webcam photos lol you can also see the flash of the camera in one pic! if it were done with a webcam.. pics would have poorer quality!

i guess its fake or taken from somewhere!!!

besides that, who wears fishnets AND kneehighs?????!!!!!!!!..........call the fashion police

really really sexy....keep the pics coming shes is gorgeous

pics are pretty hot regardless where they come from.

thank you ,thats right,he did have a camera.my husband only watched the webcam from home,then i brought pics home on a disc for him to enjoy

Why in one picture the face is blocked, and all the rest you can see her face? Love the pictures anyway!

she also is wearing 2 different tops....in 1 pic its white the other it's black??

Users who are viewing this thread