• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife writing

• Thread starterieexample
  • Start date

ieexample

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
Does anyone else here get turned on my 'wife writing'?
Is there anyone who has some experience with this and would like to share some pics?

Here are some examples that I have seen on this site.

Attachments

• mio14.jpg
    mio14.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 757
  • wifewriting.jpg
    wifewriting.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,825
  • pic06gal023dre.jpg
    pic06gal023dre.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,613
I thnk the writing is so hott..Keep it coming!

Good Post XPAW!

xzpaw said:
I'm really into blacks pounding white girls but personally think this is retarded, unnecessary and a waste of time. It makes the woman look like a jackass, degrades her and ruins her dignity and class, and not in a sexy way like when a girl sucks down some African sperm. It's basically saying she'll fuck any black guy, including fat, old and (although very rare) little-dicked ones. Also it's ridiculous and makes her look stupid. Plus it's usually written where no one can see it.
I agree with XPAW on this one. I really do not see any difference in someone writing all over a woman's ass with a magic marker and calling her a nappy headed ho. There is no difference. Both are degrading!

Agree. What's the point? That's what the blk spade tattoo (or similar) on the ankle is for.....visible, yet discreet.

To each his own. The question was who likes it. Not- who doesn't.
Some would say cuckolding is degrading... Honestly I have spoken to women who say anal sex is degrading and have even heard that it is degrading to have vaginal intercourse 'doggystyle' (yes honestly). But yet so many people do it. And several people talk about it here. Obviously I am not alone in this fetish. The first reply was a bump. And notice, one of those pictures is from the Dark Cavern main page! Lastly it seems to me that these women agree with this sort of behavior. And if it’s ok with them, it’s ok with me. I think it’s very hypocritical to point out what is degrading on an IR cuckolding website...

The Dark Cavern mission statement: “Dedicated to lovers of Interracial Lust. Specifically white wives with black lovers” (As seen on the main page).

Now that is mainstream if I ever saw it.

IE....you're right...I won't speak for the others, but when I replied, it was just my opinion...certainly wasn't trying to knock you or others who enjoy wife writing. I'm all for "to each his/her own". Hope that helps.

its interesting... Look at all of xzpaw's previous post. None of them are positive. The best ones are neutral at most. I think there is a word for that. Trolling

ieexample said:
its interesting... Look at all of xzpaw's previous post. None of them are positive. The best ones are neutral at most. I think there is a word for that. Trolling

nah man the word for that is asshole. ;)

hey you guys ..lay off of xzpaw!!! ..we are all lucky that a man of his caliber even bothers to come in here and comment on posts ..with his chiselled good looks ,huge strapping physique and razor sharp intellect he gets so much real life grade A pussy its a wonder he has time to visit us at all..what you guys dont understand is... he is doing this for us ..he helps keep borderline ,nervous or self consieous wives from posting their pics here and thereby saves us the trouble of viewing something that is less than a perfect 10 .. or not up to his very high standards ..plus his insults are sooo dang funny ,i damn near fall off my chair from laughter and think to myself ..well i guess old xzpaw got rid of that silly less than perfect wife ...and let that be a lesson to all you not drop dead gorgeous ladys ..STAY OUT OF WIFE PIX or feel the rapier like wit of xzees paw ...and he is right ,id rather have only one really hot (approved by xz) wife pic posted per month ..than say ..147 not good enough wife pix ...quality , not quantity ,fellas ...xz knows best...

so let me get this straight its ok for us wives to come on here and say we are black cock sluts... to be refered to as BBC sluts/whores and so on but we cant have it written on our body??? Now tell me how thats not a double standard?? Having it written on my body doesnt imply I will fuck every nasty black cock that walks in my door... It implys I enjoy it. Even sluts have standards that many dont reach.
Resize of latin (2).JPG.JPG

love that another blonde wife wrote on her

I love wife or girl friend writing

This is a sales lady that visits my workplace. She's an incredible slut. I recently had her suck off a BBC that delivered us a pizza while I watched hidden in the adjoining room. I have to say it was one hell of a tip.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 502
  • DSCF0119.JPG
    DSCF0119.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCF0132.JPG
    DSCF0132.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 541
I also like wife/slut writing.

would love to here more details on the saleslady slut sucking black delivery boy cock

by the way what is 540 referring to?

slutlover

slutlover said:
I also like wife/slut writing.

would love to here more details on the saleslady slut sucking black delivery boy cock

by the way what is 540 referring to?

slutlover

I would assume 540 is the area code she's in.

degrading or being degraded is a turnon for a lot of us - and having it written out literally in black and white is so hot

Also Love Wife writing

Here is my Slut Wife Anyone Like to See More Of the *****?

Attachments

• colwriting.jpg
    colwriting.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 683
that is some very sexy pictures you guys have..

Busty wife abused

Here's how I presented my wife for BBC

Attachments

• ShowLetter_2_whore.jpg
    ShowLetter_2_whore.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 259
lmao

first i got to say to mayjwoody or whatever your nick was...that was awesome about xpaw...... could go for some others well known to be negative in here too..you all know who they/you are!

however...how did xpaw get into this ..he didnt even post reply to this post?

personally i dont do the writing..i think it is too sleazy for my tastes, doesnt turn me on in real life, but I love the pics..and if it gets someone off, go for it!!!! I much prefer temp tatoos for play...then real when I have a dedicated Sub slut. I am Dom, but dont make a slut get a real tatoo with my name on it, until there is a long term relationship....at least 6 months..tats are permanent, ownership may/may not be......all my sluts get anklets with my initials on it....on another note...i did observe a cuck who's slut wife wrote all over him...and i thought that was hilarious. but as always too each his own. but that would make for another great post if someone has pics of cucks written on.

Users who are viewing this thread