Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife with younger guy

• Thread starterHardOne49
  • Start date

HardOne49

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2008
My wife, Sandy, has recently told me about how she had been fucking this younger guy who worked at the local 7-11 when she was 38, and he was 19. He is a buff Iranian guy and with a big dick, and she is a pretty American blonde. He was coming over and fucking her at our house while I was at work.

Here's how she met this guy. This young Iranian dude was working at his uncle's 7-11 as a clerk, and Sandy used to go in there, and they'd flirt with each other when she bought gas. But she thought nothing of it at the time. She just liked the attention from a handsome young guy. And as you'll see below, he definitely liked what he saw too.

It turns out that this kid also went to community college part time and was majoring in computer technology. So one day Sandy invited him over to our house to help her with something that was wrong with her computer. She said he was sitting close to her working on her computer (I'm sure there was alot of sexual tension in the air), when he turned her computer chair around and started kissing her on the mouth. She was hesitant at first, but they continued kissing. Soon his hands were all over her body, and before she knew it, they were on the floor passionately kissing, and with him on top, Sandy could feel his hard on pressing against her leg. She had a demin skirt on, and soon his hands were reaching into her panties, rubbing her pussy first through the fabric of her panties before reaching under for a direct feel.

She said she had been attracted to him for a while, and although hestitant, she gave in and decided to let this young kid fuck her. They were naked before they got to our bedroom. There, he put her on the bed, put on a condom, and with Sandy on her back, he started fucking her good and hard. She said it didn't take long for him to cum, but he stayed hard, so he fucked her again before he left. That's the nice thing about being young...

So they continued fucking each other for a few years. She said the sex was very good, partly because of his large dick, and after he got an STD test, Sandy let him fuck her without a condom. One time he fucked her so hard in our bed that it broke, and they had to fix it before I got home.

Then another time, he came over and even before they left our entry way, almost before the front door had closed, he had her sundress up at the hem, her panties pulled aside (but still on Sandy), and he stuffed his already hard cock into her pussy. He then proceeded to fuck Sandy against the wall with her legs wrapped around him right there in the entryway. Then he carried her to our bedroom and fucked her over and over again all afternoon long....he barely made it out of there before I came home from work that day. Sandy's cunt must have still been oozing his semen when I walked through the door.

She loved the fact that she could still attract this younger guy - and that this younger guy would come over and fuck her brains out with his large and always hard dick. And he was probably thinking "wow, this is great, I get to bang this slutty hot MILF." Not bad for a kid who who worked at a 7-11. I wonder if he was telling his friends about how he was banging this slutty MILF...right under her husband's nose.

A few times when I'd come home from work, Sandy would be washing the bed sheets even though she had changed them recently. Little did I know until later, it was to wash the musky smell of sex and cum stains out of the sheets from her fucking by this young stud.

He eventually went away for college, and they stopped seeing each other. I was pissed when I first heard about this affair, but now I am totally aroused by it.

It may be a turn on, but do you really think she didn't do something wrong by lying to you and betraying your trust?
If you two want a hot wife or cuck relationship, get that settled before the first extra cock.

That was very cool....

HardOne,

Thanks for your great description of your wife's steamy affair, unbeknownst to you (at the time), with a man 19 years younger. That's very cool.... or, I suppose I should say, very hot.

HardOne49 said:
My wife, Sandy, recently told me about how she had been fucking this younger guy who worked at the local 7-11 when she was 38, and he was 19. ....

It's interesting your wife told you at this late stage. Given you became angry — at least initially, as noted at the end of your post — was there some reason she confessed her affair, or did she simply do so "out of the blue"...?

HardOne49 said:
He is a buff Iranian guy and with a big dick,
and she is a pretty American blonde. He was coming over and fucking her at our house while I was at work.

Nice.... from your wife's point of view (and yours, in a sense, as you finally realized). It sounds like "just what the doctor ordered."

HardOne49 said:
It turns out that this kid also went to a community college part time and was majoring in computer technology.

Perfect!

HardOne49 said:
So one day Sandy invited him over to our house to help her with something that was wrong with her computer.

My congratulations to your wife! That was an excellent strategy. Incidentally, did she really have a problem with her computer? (Most people do, sooner or later.) Or was that an element of her seduction, in the sense that it gave her a "reason" to invite him to her home...?

HardOne49 said:
She said he was sitting close to her working on her computer (I'm sure there was a lot of sexual tension in the air)....

Good, good.... it would have been counterproductive, of course, if your wife had been elsewhere in her home while her lover-to-be worked on her computer (so-as to "seem more proper," perhaps). Obviously she fully appreciated the necessity of close physical proximity.

HardOne49 said:
....when [her lover-to-be] turned her computer chair around and started kissing her on the mouth. She was hesitant at first....

Yes, yes.... of course. Putting up "an initial show of hesitancy" was essential. Your wife had to maintain appearances, you know....

HardOne49 said:
....but they continued kissing. Soon his hands were all over her body, and before she knew it, they were on the floor passionately kissing, and with him on top, Sandy could feel his hard on pressing against her leg. She had a demin skirt on, and soon his hands were reaching into her panties, rubbing her pussy first through the fabric of her panties before reaching under for a direct feel.

What a surprise! But clearly, your wife proceeded with consummate skill.

HardOne49 said:
My wife said she had been attracted to [her lover-in-waiting] for a while, and although hestitant, she gave in and decided to let this young kid fuck her.

I can see it must have been a hard decision; one she would have agonized over, certainly. But, ya' know how it is.... a woman's gotta do what she's gotta do....

HardOne49 said:
.... So, they continued fucking each other for a few years. She said the sex was very good, partly because of his large dick, and after he got an STD test, Sandy let him fuck her without a condom.

That was a very nice length of time for your wife to have fucked a younger lover without your knowledge. And *of course* she would have desired the intensely-erotic sensation of her young lover's semen filling her pussy frequently (3 or 4 times per week?) (after verifying he was "safe" re. STDs), and the "hot and risky" knowledge that her pussy was filled with his cum when you came home from work soon afterwards.

BTW, did your wife require you to wear condoms during that time period, to "minimize the risk" (as she might have explained) of an unwanted pregnancy...?

HardOne49 said:
One time he fucked her so hard in our bed that it broke, and they had to fix it before I got home.

Good work on their part! It sounds like your wife's lover was a skilled handyman, as well as being skilled in other ways she needed....

HardOne49 said:
.... [My wife] loved the fact that she could still attract this younger guy - and that this younger guy would come over and fuck her brains out with his large and always hard dick. .... I wonder if he was telling his friends about how he was banging this slutty MILF...right under her husband's nose.

Yes, I can easily imagine your wife loved (so to speak) her talented younger lover. I would guess he was rather discreet about the whole thing, at least with respect to caucasian American students — especially if he was in the U.S. on a student visa. Like as not some of his trusted Iranian friends were "in the know," however.

HardOne49 said:
A few times when I'd come home from work, Sandy would be washing the bed sheets even though she had changed them recently. Little did I know until later, it was to wash the musky smell of sex and cum stains out of the sheets from her fucking by this young stud.

That's standard procedure among women who entertain lovers in their marital beds while their husbands are at work.

HardOne49 said:
He eventually went away for college, and they stopped seeing each other.

Ah, well. But that's one of the advantages of a married woman such as your wife taking a younger college man as a lover. Sooner or later he graduates and moves away (to accept a job offer or, in the case of your wife's lover, to attend a university elsewhere), thus providing a natural way to end the affair before emotional involvement becomes too deep.

HardOne49 said:
I was pissed when I first heard about this affair....

No doubt. That would be the standard husband response.

HardOne49 said:
....but now I am totally aroused by it.

Interesting, isn't it, how time changes one's view of one's wife fucking other men, even if she was doing it secretly (as is the case, of course, in many instances)?

Thanks again for your account of your wife's extended hot sexual adventure.

—Custer

Thanks for the very arousing comments...

Thanks Custer, for your hot comments to my story....they made me relive the story with an "arousing" effect! :)

I liked it that you responded directly to different parts of the story...very arousing for me.

Here are some answers to your questions...

If you or anybody else wants to write me directly: uch501@yahoo.com...

Custer Laststand said:
HardOne,

Thanks for your great description of your wife's steamy affair, unbeknownst to you (at the time), with a man 19 years younger. That's very cool.... or, I suppose I should say, very hot.

It's interesting your wife told you at this late stage. Given you became angry — at least initially, as noted at the end of your post — was there some reason she confessed her affair, or did she simply do so "out of the blue"...?

No, not "out of the blue"...Sandy and I had gotten into the habit of having her tell me about her "adventurous" (i.e., slutty) past while we were having foreplay and fucking. Most of her stories had taken place in her 20s and 30s before she met me. I was absolutely turned on and I became rock hard by these stories, so one night, she must have felt I was prepared to hear about this younger dude, Houtan, because she said, "here's one that's a little more recent...".

Nice.... from your wife's point of view (and yours, in a sense, as you finally realized). It sounds like "just what the doctor ordered."

Perfect!

My congratulations to your wife! That was an excellent strategy. Incidentally, did she really have a problem with her computer? (Most people do, sooner or later.) Or was that an element of her seduction, in the sense that it gave her a "reason" to invite him to her home...?

Both, I suppose...it had been a while since she had had her computer cleaned, and it was running slowly, and some links would not work. One day when she was over at the 7-11, she was telling him about her computer problems, and he immediately offered to come over and check it out. They had basically been flirting with each other for a little while before when she'd come in, and Houtan probably sensed from her flirtiousness an element of sluttiness and that he might be able to fuck my wife.
Good, good.... it would have been counterproductive, of course, if your wife had been elsewhere in her home while her lover-to-be worked on her computer (so-as to "seem more proper," perhaps). Obviously she fully appreciated the necessity of close physical proximity.

She said she was showing him what was wrong with her computer. The goal was for him to check out her hard drive...but obviously, Sandy wound up cleaning out Houtan's "HARD drive"!
Yes, yes.... of course. Putting up "an initial show of hesitancy" was essential. Your wife had to maintain appearances, you know....

She said she geniunely wasn't sure that she would fuck this guy who was almost 20 years her junior....but given her slutty past, I am not surprised it happened!
What a surprise! But clearly, your wife proceeded with consummate skill.

Yes, again, consummate skill developed through years of a slutty past that included bar pick ups, frequently fucking guys on first dates, even some threesomes....
I can see it must have been a hard decision; one she would have agonized over, certainly. But, ya' know how it is.... a woman's gotta do what she's gotta do....

What can I say? Sandy must have liked what Houtan had to offer...
That was a very nice length of time for your wife to have fucked a younger lover without your knowledge. And *of course* she would have desired the intensely-erotic sensation of her young lover's semen filling her pussy frequently (3 or 4 times per week?) (after verifying he was "safe" re. STDs), and the "hot and risky" knowledge that her pussy was filled with his cum when you came home from work soon afterwards.

3 or 4 times a week happened infrequently, but it did on occasion when I was out of town for business. One time he did stay over at our house all weekend when I was out of town. Sometimes it would be an extended session of multiple fuckings from late morning to all afternoon. But more often, Sandy would call him in the morning, and he'd come over and fuck her in the afternoon.
BTW, did your wife require you to wear condoms during that time period, to "minimize the risk" (as she might have explained) of an unwanted pregnancy...?

No, she was on the pill.
Good work on their part! It sounds like your wife's lover was a skilled handyman, as well as being skilled in other ways she needed....

Houtan definitely worked Sandy over skillfully and hard, many an afternoon.
Yes, I can easily imagine your wife loved (so to speak) her talented younger lover. I would guess he was rather discreet about the whole thing, at least with respect to caucasian American students — especially if he was in the U.S. on a student visa. Like as not some of his trusted Iranian friends were "in the know," however.

Mmmm...I like the idea that he was telling his friends. What do you think he was saying?
That's standard procedure among women who entertain lovers in their marital beds while their husbands are at work.

Ah, well. But that's one of the advantages of a married woman such as your wife taking a younger college man as a lover. Sooner or later he graduates and moves away (to accept a job offer or, in the case of your wife's lover, to attend a university elsewhere), thus providing a natural way to end the affair before emotional involvement becomes too deep.

Sandy told me that Houtan's English wasn't very good when they first met, so that was part of the initial flirtation with him - by teaching him some English phrases, but his English had gotten much better by the time he left for a four year college. But doubtless, a command of English wasn't required for what they were doing in our bedroom!
No doubt. That would be the standard husband response.

Interesting, isn't it, how time changes one's view of one's wife fucking other men, even if she was doing it secretly (as is the case, of course, in many instances)?

Thanks again for your account of your wife's extended hot sexual adventure.

—Custer

HardOne,

HardOne49 said:
Thanks Custer, for your hot comments on my story....they made me relive the story with an "arousing" effect! :) I liked it that you responded directly to different parts of the story...very arousing for me. Here are some answers to your questions.

You're welcome; good to hear you considered my comments erotic. Also, thanks for your additional interesting replies.

It occurs to me that since your wife's steamy affair with her much younger lover occurred a while (perhaps a considerable while) in the past, and since she obviously had time during weekdays to meet with her lover, she may have subsequently had additional lovers she has not yet told you about. That is, her description of that particular affair may have been, at least in part, a "test" to see how you would respond. Since you responded by getting angry (according to your post), she may have thought to herself "Hm.... I guess he isn't up for knowledge of that kind," and therefore refrained from passing along any further details of (potentially) her additional affairs.

If you were to begin a patient and sincere campaign to convince your wife that you now find yourself heavily turned on by her account of her affair, and include a sincere apology for hastily getting angry when she first told you about it, and perhaps-gradually convince her you would find it incredibly erotic if she were to tell you about any additional extramarital sexual adventures she may have had over the years — perhaps maximizing the effect by relating them one at a time, over some time period — you might find yourself the beneficiary of a string of steamy adventures you never dreamed your wife was capable of.

—Custer

Custer, thanks for your follow up reply. I have wondered about whether there were others myself, given Sandy's slutty and easy to fuck past. I have made it clear to Sandy that I find her accounts of getting fucked by Houtan highly arousing, while we are having foreplay and intercourse. I have even told her that I sometimes masturbate in the shower to the image of Houtan coming over to our house and fucking her all afternoon long, and thinking about Sandy wantonly making herself accessible to the onslaught of his young, hard Persian cock.

What do you think? Were there others?

I think you need to talk with your wife about being open and truthful first. Then talk about what you two want to do with a third party.

Hardone,

HardOne49 said:
Custer, thanks for your follow-up reply. I have wondered about whether there were others myself, given Sandy's slutty and easy to fuck past. .... What do you think? Were there others?

You're welcome. As for whether your wife has had additional affairs: my guess would be she has* — but you'll never know unless she tells you. You are the one who knows her best, obviously, so your challenge will be to use your personal knowledge of your wife to draw her out, so to speak, in ways that do not anger her or cause her to become fearful you will become angry and perhaps even threaten to leave her. (Don't do the latter, no matter what.) A good approach may be to express admiration of her seductive nature and her sexual talents and prowess, and her insight that enabled her to know, intuitively, that her account of her steamy "Persian affair" would turn you on heavily despite your initial "show of outrage." In other words, find repeated opportunities to express admiration of your wife's sexual talents and let her know how turned on you are by her abilities, perhaps kissing her in a rather sexual way each time you compliment her.

An ancillary result of a "positive feedback" approach along these lines, I would guess, would be to cause your wife to realize that the more she tells you about her steamy extramarital sexual experiences *after* she took you as her husband, the more that will result in expressions of admiration, affection, and inspired lovemaking from you.

I would not, however, suggest belaboring the need for honest communication about all things between the two of you, because the past is past and your wife, who of course knows time cannot be run backwards, would likely interpret that as "lecturing her." (My wife gets pissed off whenever she senses I'm "lecturing her" about something; i.e., things a lot less emotionally-charged than what we're talking about here.)

—Custer

*This is suggested by "the non-uniqueness principle," derived from observations of phenomena ranging from cockroaches to stars in the universe (i.e., "if ya' see one, ya' can be sure ya' ain't seen them all").

"The non-uniqueness priniciple", stated another way - if one young dude has been in her pussy you can be sure there have been others? :)

As I have said, her slutty and easy past would be a good indication of this, but she claims that that was in her past, and now that she's almost 50, she wants to settle down sexually. I think she is one of those women who was slutty in her past for the following reasons: (1) she was in fact looking for that "special" man, and was naive enough to think that she could attract him by making herself available sexually; in the process she went through alot of guys, many of whom just wanted to fuck her brains out, and (2) being highly "sensitive", both emotionally and physically, she enjoyed the feeling of a man enjoying her body and the feeling of their cocks in her pussy. I think the affair with Houtan was consistent with her past. She obviously liked the adoration she got from this much younger, handsome, large-dicked Persian guy - not to mention the fact that he fucked her well.

Thanks for your suggestions for "bringing" her around. I will consider them. Not sure if they will work....

An isolated incident of flirting is not something to be concerned about. Consistent flirting with the same individual is concerning.Perhaps you aren't flirting with her enough.If you need help on dealing with flirt and all those thing between you and your friend you can go through http://infidelity-concerns.com I think it'll help you out....

Users who are viewing this thread