Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife With Her Favorite Toy

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
suggestions

whitemale107 said:
Thanks Theemp. I think she is ready for the real thing too...but she is a little shy...
Any suggestions on how she could attract the attention of BBC without being too bold?

Kinda hard to suggest things for her to do without 'being too bold'....does she work?....does she have any opportunities at all to meet black men in 'social' settings?...give us a lil to work with and I am sure suggestions will start rolling your way....:feedback:

Doc:

She is a good-looking housewife in a very upscale white neighborhood.
Not a lot of opportunity for black socials around.
Although we do travel.

are you traveling anytime soon? and when planning your next weekend getaway or vacation pick a spot that is multi-cultural or go to a place where going to a black bar or club is an option. and since she is looking for some cock other than her husbands being subtle isn't an option in the begining so make sure that you are out of town and it will be easier for her to be a black cock slut.

DC

Let me replace those toys with my dick

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dark Control, good suggestion on a vacation spot.

Cockbag:

It is a Doc Johnson, 8" Ultra Realistic vibrating Cock...Black, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread