• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife who needs to learn what a Real Man's cock feels like

• Thread starterMasterTime
  • Start date
my wife is so anxious to show her sensual side. She webcams me when I am away on business trip. Would love to see her with a lover while I am out earning her money. The other pictures show her dressed and ready to please. Her body is so ripe for a man who know how to take a women and make her his toy. I hope she finds one soon.

What a wonderful, sexy, mature blond hotwife. She looks fantastic in pearls, and I've enjoyed looking at all the photos of her.

topcat1 said:
Willntampa is my Master/Mentor. He has all my pictures of my wife and is nice to post them for me. I am the cuckold want-to-be.

I was wondering about the picture post then the words post. Interesting dynamic. I'd like to hear more of what you do for your 'Master' - and at the same time I'd love the be in the background of those webcam shots so you can see my hands filled with those soft tits.

To Greymaster

Thank you for your interest in my wife. I would love to chat about her and I and my relationship with willntampa.

to Nocluescobby

Your welcome sir. I have my Master, Willntampa to thank. He got me to send him all my pics. Now he controls when and who gets to see them. What do you like best about her?

You're aiming your mouth there Nocluescobby, but I've got a totally different tool I would like to see parting those strings of pearls ;)

Topcat - middle picture in the group above - is she using those sweet tits to wank you off with? What a good girl :)

Yes Greymaster, she was using her 36 DD to stroke my little dick. She is very good at pleasing her lover, even if its only my worthless dick.

You've been together for a long time, so I'm not sure how old she is - but she looks great whatever the numbers. How does this photo tickle your fantasy bone?

Attachments

• topcat01.JPG
    topcat01.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 255
Gremaster. You have captured her mood so well. I know she loves to cum and I await the time when its on her new lovers cock, not my talented tongue. She so needs to cum with a cock soon.
Thanks you.

Users who are viewing this thread