• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife who needs to learn what a Real Man's cock feels like

• Thread starterMasterTime
  • Start date

MasterTime

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2009
Not a real cuckold yet sir but a want to be

His story to be told by him

I am her husband

This is a picture of my lovely wife and I. She has never had another man between her legs but me. And I am not well endowed by any means. The poor lady needs to experience what a real Man who knows how to take a women can do for her. I await that day.

She still fit her wedding dress

My wife recently got out her wedding dress for me and put it on so I could see she still had the figure of the bride I love.

I always thought I could be the one to please her, but to see her like this I know she needs more them me. I just need her to understand what she is missing.

Holy Mackerel

What a beautiful and sexy woman. Get her a BIG one for she damm sure deserves it and as many as she shall want. You have already proven you are a man and that you love he so much that you want her to have some fine cocks. I tip my stetson to you sir and want you to know your fine wife made my cock so hard a cat cant scratch it. Thanks for sharing all her photos especially the spread leg panty shots as they done me in. Let us all hope she is soon showing a hugh creampie between those lovely legs. Some very lucky dude is going to get some fine nooky from her and no way will he deserve it as she is that special.:):p:p:p okdeacon

Where are you guys from? im 19, white, atchletic and HUNGG with 8.5" of thick cock. & i cant send piccys :)

She is just amazing! What a beautiful woman!

What is her story in this? Does she know of your desires etc?

My wife knows I want her to find a lover, but she keeps saying that if she ever lets another make love to her she would probably leave me for him. I am torn but I want her to experience a real MAN. Do you really think she would leave me after 30 years together?

I think if she has told you as much, then, yes. She would probably end up leaving you. Maybe not for the first man that made her feel good again, but it could be him. Chances are that she'll really like being satisfied in bed and want it a WHOLE LOT!!
And I bet that when her going out and finding her satisfying sex starts taking presidence over any of your feelings and desires, thats when the real friction will start. The arguements, the finger pointing, the name calling....

Or perhaps she'll develope secret feelings for the man that can make her howl all night. Telling you nothings wrong, everything's fine, still love ya honey as she sneaks off to see him privately on the side. Then one day you find out they have been dating. Maybe even seen smooching by freinds or something, and when you confront her she says; I told you so, see what happened?

and more

its his place to say not mine I am just posting the pix

4Winds04 Thanks for the comments I fear you may be right. But I also feel that she would let me play her cuckold husband till she left me. She would hopefully let me lick her clean as she came home and tell me all about her outings. She knows i want her happy and to be a part of that. I just have a hard time thinking about her really going away with her lover without me.

My wife has gotten into being shaved so she can feel my tongue better. She also likes to dress up as the pearl outfit shows. I think she knows her little pussy with those tight lips needs a real Man size cock to stretch her as I never could. You see how sensual she is, I just know she will find a lover someday and kick me to the curb. But I want what is best for her.

willntampa, your very nice. is that you posting or your hubby? are you into cucking or just thinking about it?

Willntampa is my Master/Mentor. He has all my pictures of my wife and is nice to post them for me. I am the cuckold want-to-be.

Users who are viewing this thread