Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife wants BBC.

• Thread starterrobdog6942
  • Start date

robdog6942

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2005
Hot wife looking to meet up with a few (or more) BBC's in OKC area week of March 19th-23rd. Please be 9+ ", Thick, and SERIOUS!!! Must be D&D free, Protection is a must, must be discreet. If you have friends that meet the qualifications let me know I still haven't had a BBC Gangbang ;o).

Attachments

• val 3.jpg
    val 3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,490
  • val 1.jpg
    val 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 735
NoOne interested?

Lots of views but no one seems very interested, what's up?

Baby i am very interested but i am in South Africa , shows are more pics , tell us what you want us to do to you.

DAMN she is hot!! I would love o fuck her!! ever make it Ohio?

Damn,
I wish I was in the area. I'd love to lick that 'til one of us turned green. Say Hun, Have you ever sixty-nined someone and while they sucked your clit, someone else stretched your cunt out really nice? Or how about having two cocks in your cunt at once to really fill you up good(in more ways than one). And then there's alway's the fun of cleaning up after--- I got dibs on that!

wow very nice sexy pictures would mind
fuckign that ass and white pussy really good if you are serious about getting something happening get at me and lets make it happen baby nyc black male here

Users who are viewing this thread