Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife sex toys (and other men supplying them)

• Thread starterYorkshireCouple
  • Start date

YorkshireCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2024
My wife has always had a good selection of sex toys - dildos large and small (suction cup and regular), plugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, cock rings, handcuffs etc etc - and we always incorporated them into our sex life. I love to watch her pleasure herself and of course to use them on her. And I love that she will send me pics of them in use when I'm working away.

Interested in how many other couples use sex toys and to what extent.

But also, we've recently discussed the idea of random men online buying toys for her on condition that she sends him pics of them in use as reward.

Anyone ever done this, or turned on by it????

Not regular bulls or bfs buying them, total strangers.

Reactions: mbingly
My wife has different sex toys she uses and we use together. She had an online friend that would send her different lingerie and she would send him pics of her wearing it. He did send her a paddle and a riding crop and sent him a video of me using it on her ass. She also would send him her panties after wearing them and he would send her videos of him sniffing them and jerking off into them.

Reactions: YorkshireCouple
Bottomcuck said:
My wife has different sex toys she uses and we use together. She had an online friend that would send her different lingerie and she would send him pics of her wearing it. He did send her a paddle and a riding crop and sent him a video of me using it on her ass. She also would send him her panties after wearing them and he would send her videos of him sniffing them and jerking off into them.
I love that idea too. Sending her worn panties to random men!!

YorkshireCouple said:
I love that idea too. Sending her worn panties to random men!!
It was pretty hot. He sent them back to her once full of cum, and she sent him a pic of her wearing them with his cum still on them.

Bottomcuck said:
It was pretty hot. He sent them back to her once full of cum, and she sent him a pic of her wearing them with his cum still on them.
Wow love that!

Had a fantasy too of another man going through her underwear drawer and toy box while shes out, cumming on her knickers or bra etc, then she wears them to work the next day

Reactions: mbingly
YorkshireCouple said:
Wow love that!

Had a fantasy too of another man going through her underwear drawer and toy box while shes out, cumming on her knickers or bra etc, then she wears them to work the next day
He had put them in a plastic bag and overnighted it to her so it was still wet and fresh. She did wear them around the house after she got them. I went down on her later that day and the smell and taste was very evident!

YorkshireCouple said:
Wow love that!

Love that

YorkshireCouple said:
My wife has always had a good selection of sex toys - dildos large and small (suction cup and regular), plugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, cock rings, handcuffs etc etc - and we always incorporated them into our sex life. I love to watch her pleasure herself and of course to use them on her. And I love that she will send me pics of them in use when I'm working away.

Interested in how many other couples use sex toys and to what extent.

But also, we've recently discussed the idea of random men online buying toys for her on condition that she sends him pics of them in use as reward.

Anyone ever done this, or turned on by it????

Not regular bulls or bfs buying them, total strangers.
This sounds very fun and free. I would try as long as your not giving them your adress to people unknown for them to send stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread