Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife says I am too small ...

• Thread starterStretcher74
  • Start date
You see your Wife says it is small but what she means that She needs more than one! So now you know what she means. If you doubt me try it out let her free and you will see she will not be back. You know these kind of people need caring but at the same time you need to win them. For that you need to know what is it that they are looking for and see to it that you have it. I am sure it is not that Dick of yours that she is talking about.

what a cock

wow buddy that is one awesome piece of meat i am a white guy and that dick turned me on so much i can imagine how the females felt seeing that i would give anything to nurse from that do you let guys love on it?
greg

Stretcher74 said:
Says she can't even tell if it is in.

Can you help out ?

I'm only 11.5" Long and x 2.75" in Di

wow really? My gorgeous wife likes you...do get in touch. She's 23 and lovely.

hi, would love to feel you inside me. ever tought of a vacation in the caribbean?

Sounds like he's looking for a black girl. Not gonna have as much luck on this website, Stretch. I don't think there's many black girls here.

I agree with NadineOH, if she can't feel it, I'd sure enjoy feeling it deep inside while muscles are pulling you in deeper.

That is one amazing cock. I will worship and beg and do anything u want

Users who are viewing this thread