Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife Passionately Kissing Other Man

• Thread starterPanawife
  • Start date
vacpl said:
My wife is most certainly in the group with that one girl. She'll happily spread her legs for our small circle of "play with" friends and have fun as will I but neither of us kiss our play with friends on the lips.
Don't you kiss her other lips?
I love seeing my wife's lover going down on her then watch as they kiss and tongue each other.

Reactions: vacpl and whitewife696969
I also live in VA. in northern va. Where are you?? I would love meetin u and your wife . My hubby too
Can we estblish a connection?
or go our for diner or drinks or invite u to our home?
Bibob said:
I love seeing my wife's lover going down on her then watch as they kiss and tongue each other.
kissing moves each to a new higher level of passion and making love and just having raw sex.

Reactions: whitewife696969
KristinS said:
I also live in VA. in northern va. Where are you?? I would love meetin u and your wife . My hubby too
Can we estblish a connection?
or go our for diner or drinks or invite u to our home?

kissing moves each to a new higher level of passion and making love and just having raw sex.
We're from Northern VA, between Winchester and Middleburg. We both have careers that sadly could be impacted if we're to open up more.
This really limits us to people we know intimately already :-( but we're trying to opening up a bit as we're both curious and considering what's next.

Side note, my wife and I both agree your sexy as hell :) it's not that we aren't tempted.

Last edited:
Bibob said:
Absolutely, she can have another girl or guys lips on her pussy or wrapped around her clit and that's awesome. It's just the top set that are off limits.
Nothing better than watching her get her O. I don't know how exactly we settled on that boundary but it's worked for us for nearly 20 years.

Reactions: Filipinahotwife
Agree 100% with VACPL. You are not alone in that boundary.

Reactions: vacpl
Bull passionately kissing my wife while he is fucking her. Making her tell me how much she loves his Cock.

2023-11-04_14-32-12.png

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, vacpl and DaveJ
vacpl said:
We're from Northern VA, between Winchester and Middleburg. We both have careers that sadly could be impacted if we're to open up more.
This really limits us to people we know intimately already :-( but we're trying to opening up a bit as we're both curious and considering what's next.

Side note, my wife and I both agree your sexy as hell :) it's not that we aren't tempted.
20% of freinds in swing group are in the same postion of being very careful... Does govt ask on polygraphs if you have had sex with other women? or cheated on your wife?? U should be discret but living is first.. I continue to extend invite to our home or go somewhere for dinner

I appreciae your honesty. I hope we can meet

!!me standing  cupping my girls  rr in white.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, creempieluvr and vacpl
ndstcpl said:
When we were defining some limits to sexualy play with other people I was really surprised (even knowing her background) when she said that sex is sex and she was up for anything. Then I asked what about kissing? And she replied well its part of it.
Now I can tel you guys that seeing a guy kissing passionately your girl while she's naked fire's me up more than having him fucking her (ass or pussy) or even cumming in her.
It might sound weird for you guys but for me it's at the same level of having her swallowing his load.
i agree 200%

Reactions: vacpl and ndstcpl

Users who are viewing this thread