Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife needs big black cocks!!!!

• Thread starterbad_girl
  • Start date
Thank you bobbylove, I'm glad there are some real men left who like real women :wink: :D

Attachments

• picture_6.jpg
    picture_6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9,135
Black stockings might add tothe effect

Slippery when wet :wink:

Attachments

• bath_time.jpg
    bath_time.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8,535
CUM ON GUYS LEAVE ME SOME MORE HOT COMMENTS! CRAVING BLACK COCKS :D

Bad Girl, you have bulls begging you. Show this white cuck how a real man pleases you. Please. You are very hot, if I am allowed to say that.

Need U Black Bulls!!!!!

Thanks for the nice words blue moon. I think when I get my first chance at some big black bull stud I'm gonna make my husband eat his hot cum out of my well used pussy :D

Attachments

• 2_685.jpg
    2_685.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7,609
Bad Girl, let me eat it out. Please get some cock. Please go on a date and come home with his sperm running down your legs.

Hope you enjoy the pic

Thanks Kate would also like to play with a sexy female :wink: Thanks blue moon, I love comments, it makes me want it more. I don't know how I could want it more though cause I am really CRAVING BIG BLACK COCKS!!!!!!!! :D

Bad girl. My g/f goes on dates all the time. Comes home so full. So sore. I gently lick and clean. Sometimes she lets me pull my six inches and cum. Go for it girl and let us see. We live for it.

Love your ass!

Iwould love to pump your ass and shoot my cum deep inside. Damn you're hot!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ME!

Attachments

• nice_pussy.jpg
    nice_pussy.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6,593
WIFE HAD FIRST, and now is hooked!

:D She is getting hotter and wanting more :!: She loved it very much :D

Soooooo Good, I LOVED it :D contact me or leave me some hot comments :wink:

WoW

Show us more my wife saw this pic and is now drooling :roll:

Spread to recieve

Here is another and yes she was WET :D Love the comments :wink:

Keep showing us. I am stroking my cock. Wish I had been there to watch. Did you do him bareback? That is the way to honor a BBC. Did your b/f or hubby clean up?

Here is a few takin it up the ass :wink:Write me big black guys, i'm in need :wink:

Attachments

• ass_fuck.jpg
    ass_fuck.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4,042

Users who are viewing this thread