Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife in Indiana Looking For First Black Cock

• Thread starterWoogie34
  • Start date

Woogie34

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
Hi we are a couple in Indiana, near Louisville, Looking for a hard black cock for my wife. This will be her first black cock, hopefully not her last.

Attachments

• 100_0380+copy.jpg
    100_0380+copy.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,483
We are about 5 hours south of you. Right on the KY line just outside of Louisville

Surely theres a hung bull close to us that would love to fuck her. come on guys where are you.

I'm in Nashville. I just joined the site today. Please fill me in.

We are a mwc in the Louisville area looking for wifes first BBC. Looking for bulls that can cum to us.

New PIC

Here are some New pics

Attachments

• 01250.jpg
    01250.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 640
  • LadyDragon04.jpg
    LadyDragon04.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Mvc-005f.jpg
    Mvc-005f.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 587
Hi Woogie. I'm actually in the Indianapolis area. I'm 30, 6'2", 220 lbs, athletic, 10"long, 6.5" girth. Hit me up at clarencemartel@hotmail.com and I will send you some pics and see if you are interested. Make sure you put darkcavern in the subject so I know it isn't spam.

great shot of the bottle up ya snatch.In ozzy we call a sleave that fits ova you stubby(bottle)to stop your hand from gettin cold and stop beer from gettn hot a stubby holder but wouldnt mind drinkin outa that

hey I would love to I am mixed and live in INDY...

Users who are viewing this thread