Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife had her first bbc

• Thread starterjkfl06
  • Start date

jkfl06

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2006
just wanted to post after years of talking about this my wife finally tried bbc with a friend of mine yesterday. I never thought it was actually gonna happen but last night it became reality. She wanted me there so we had a threesome and it was very hot. Alot hotter than either one of us thought it would. Afterwards she told me she wasn't sure if she would wanna do it again but this morning and all day today she was horny and telling me she definitely wants to do it again and can't stop thinking about it and how much it turned her on. I know alot of you out there are trying to get your wife to try bbc as I have been and let me tell ya it's so hot actually seeing your wife in action. Sorry no pics as she's alittle shy about her body and nude pics but i'll be working on that to try and bring ya'll some.

Congrats, and hope she lets you post some photos to motivate other wives.

jkfl06 said:
just wanted to post after years of talking about this my wife finally tried bbc with a friend of mine yesterday. I never thought it was actually gonna happen but last night it became reality. She wanted me there so we had a threesome and it was very hot. Alot hotter than either one of us thought it would. Afterwards she told me she wasn't sure if she would wanna do it again but this morning and all day today she was horny and telling me she definitely wants to do it again and can't stop thinking about it and how much it turned her on. I know alot of you out there are trying to get your wife to try bbc as I have been and let me tell ya it's so hot actually seeing your wife in action. Sorry no pics as she's alittle shy about her body and nude pics but i'll be working on that to try and bring ya'll some.

Congrats

After my wife had her first she told me that was a one time thing and not to expect her to do it again - but by the next weekend she was out prowling for it again and has been for the past 12 years. So a little "what have I done" is natural then the pleasure overrides any guilt or conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I think thats how she felt at first but she's not stopped thinking about it since and she told me she wants it again soon. So i'm sure this will something we do from now on and its hot.

congrats, your a lucky man and I wish all the best for you both. hope she allows you to post some pics later

Users who are viewing this thread